🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Anyone Interested in What Music I Like

Pumpkin's Hard Rock to Metal Mix

I have a Pandora account, this link should allow you to listen to my station.

Interesting play list, Pumpkin. Ignore the trolls.
Nice to see a certain post gone. The Pumpkin is great.

Yes. I suspect there will only be posts seen in this thread that praise the great pumpkin. Why am I not surprised?
The great pumpkin only appears in the most sincere pumpkin patch.

No offense, but I think Spotify Premium blows Pandora away.
Doesn't premium mean it costs money?
$10 a month, but it has benefits, like no advertisements, unlimited skipping, and last but certainly not least, actually the best part for me, is hidef streaming.
Pandora is free, and has no advertisements if you use Adblock Plus~ different things work better for different people, though, so I won't argue that Pandora is better.

$10 a month, but it has benefits, like no advertisements, unlimited skipping, and last but certainly not least, actually the best part for me, is hidef streaming.
Pandora is free, and has no advertisements if you use Adblock Plus~ different things work better for different people, though, so I won't argue that Pandora is better.
Regular Spotify is free too, but that's interesting about the Adblock Plus. I have that on chrome but I still got advertisements on Spot. I like the high definition streaming as apposed to the MP3 you get with the others because I have a small fortune invested in some high end audio. Love me some music.

Regular Spotify is free too, but that's interesting about the Adblock Plus. I have that on chrome but I still got advertisements on Spot. I like the high definition streaming as apposed to the MP3 you get with the others because I have a small fortune invested in some high end audio. Love me some music.
Some ads manage to get around it. There are other programs that you can use to outright block the scripts that get around adblock, but it's a bit difficult to use, so I never bothered. I can try to find it if you're interested.

One of our daughters has over 1,000 songs on her MP3. Everything from disco to metal. No rap though, she calls it noise

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
One of our daughters has over 1,000 songs on her MP3. Everything from disco to metal. No rap though, she calls it noise
Wow, she has a lot of space. I only have about 30-ish songs on my phone. Then again, it has no card and no service... also a Fidget Spinner-shaped crack in the screen.

I don't care for Rap, either. My personal opinion on it;

Music is like candy, you throw away the rappers.

Some ads manage to get around it. There are other programs that you can use to outright block the scripts that get around adblock, but it's a bit difficult to use, so I never bothered. I can try to find it if you're interested.
Thanks anyway, Pumpkin... but I'm more than happy with Spot. I've had the Premium for a couple years now and it knows what I like. It gives me "weekly pics" every Monday according to what I save and have in my songs lists, and it's usually really good. They've recommended more new music tailored to my likes in the last two years than I've ever heard in my life. I'd recommend it to anyone for sure.

Thanks anyway, Pumpkin... but I'm more than happy with Spot. I've had the Premium for a couple years now and it knows what I like. It gives me "weekly pics" every Monday according to what I save and have in my songs lists, and it's usually really good. They've recommended more great music tailored to my likes in the last two years than I've ever heard in my life. I'd recommend it to anyone for sure.
I completely understand where you're coming from, I tend to get comfortable with things as they are, too. What kind of music are you into?

Thanks anyway, Pumpkin... but I'm more than happy with Spot. I've had the Premium for a couple years now and it knows what I like. It gives me "weekly pics" every Monday according to what I save and have in my songs lists, and it's usually really good. They've recommended more great music tailored to my likes in the last two years than I've ever heard in my life. I'd recommend it to anyone for sure.
I completely understand where you're coming from, I tend to get comfortable with things as they are, too. What kind of music are you into?
Hmmm... how to describe it... well, lots of different things but my favorite is like a cross between rock'n roll, blues, progressive and folk. Can you wrap your head around that? :lol:

I like that Spotify will find the little obscure artists and recommend them in my weekly pics... like this guy... everybody should know about BILLY D AND THE HOODOOS... he's just one of hundreds I've saved...

Wow, she has a lot of space. I only have about 30-ish songs on my phone. Then again, it has no card and no service... also a Fidget Spinner-shaped crack in the screen.

I don't care for Rap, either. My personal opinion on it;

Music is like candy, you throw away the rappers.

Idk how much she has on her phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy 7 and I think 32 gb so she has room.

Forum List

Back