For Love of The Poor

Have you ever considered the possibility that the billions spent on the poor has served to keep the situation from getting much much worse?

Have you ever considered the possibility that massive regulation of businesses and confiscatory taxation has made matter far worse for the poor. If entrepreneurs move their investments elsewhere the poor are the ones affected.

Causing them to be addicted to federal largesse does not help their situation.

Yeah that's why we gave them the Bush tax cuts a decade ago and look at all the jobs it created.

Oh, jobs weren't created? Must mean they need more tax cuts.

Its been a decade at least, that dog wont hunt. Reality disagrees with you

Your ego is your entire problem.

Do you want to end the welfare state or not?

Start with Medicaid. Should we end it?

Nobody would fall for these dilemmas of yours blindfolded. It was effectively ended when Obama gutted $500 billion from it to pay for the now defunct ACA.

The best way to end the welfare state is to put people to work. Pure and simple.

Another non-answer.

The question was, should we end Medicaid? Yes or no?

Medicaid goes to the poor. According to you, that is harmful to them.

So, we should end it, right? Poor people should sink or swim by their own means when it comes to getting healthcare for themselves and their children.

THAT is what will make their lives better...isn't it?

Have you ever considered the possibility that the billions spent on the poor has served to keep the situation from getting much much worse?

Have you ever considered the possibility that massive regulation of businesses and confiscatory taxation has made matter far worse for the poor. If entrepreneurs move their investments elsewhere the poor are the ones affected.

Yeah that's why we gave them the Bush tax cuts a decade ago and look at all the jobs it created.

HUH?

The Bush Tax Cut was a fucking FRAUD

How long will it take the circumstances of America's poor to improve meaningfully if we immediately cut off all government assistance to them?

How long will it take DC to remove all regulations and abolish the sixteenth amendment?

How long will it take Americans to adopt an amendment separating the economy from the government bureaucrats?

Isn't it amazing how these people duck and dodge the most basic premise of their rants. They bitch and bitch and bitch about the poor getting government assistance,

and claim it hurts the poor more than helps them,

but when you confront them with the simple prospect of doing away with that assistance,

they run for the hills.

In short, they don't even believe their own rants.

You were warned. Negged. I don't take in unemployment. I have never taken in unemployment. So that is what we call an "assumption."

No, that is what we call a lie. You're unemployed, unemployment ins. is available, but you don't apply for it.

lol, welcome to the internet.

I don't take it for obvious reasons. You just claimed that I was "on unemployment complaining about unemployment." Which is an assumption. Your statement is also known as a "contradiction."

Welcome to the internet, dumbass.

What's obvious about not making a claim against an insurance you have when you're eligible for that claim?

Should we end unemployment insurance? Tell us how that will make people's lives better.

How long will it take the circumstances of America's poor to improve meaningfully if we immediately cut off all government assistance to them?

How long will it take DC to remove all regulations and abolish the sixteenth amendment?

How long will it take Americans to adopt an amendment separating the economy from the government bureaucrats?

Isn't it amazing how these people duck and dodge the most basic premise of their rants. They bitch and bitch and bitch about the poor getting government assistance,

and claim it hurts the poor more than helps them,

but when you confront them with the simple prospect of doing away with that assistance,

they run for the hills.

In short, they don't even believe their own rants.

Isn't it amazing how these people duck and dodge the most basic premise of their rants. They bitch and bitch and bitch about the poor getting government assistance but when you offer simple solutions they become incoherent.

An admission that their addiction to government largesse is radical , complete and permanent.

Drug addiction symptoms or behaviors include:

Feeling that you have to use the drug regularly — this can be daily or even several times a day
Failing in your attempts to stop using the drug
Making certain that you maintain a supply of the drug
Spending money on the drug, even though you can't afford it
Doing things to obtain the drug that you normally wouldn't do, such as stealing
Feeling that you need the drug to deal with your problems
Driving or doing other risky activities when you're under the influence of the drug
Focusing more and more time and energy on getting and using the drug

Nobody would fall for these dilemmas of yours blindfolded. It was effectively ended when Obama gutted $500 billion from it to pay for the now defunct ACA.

The best way to end the welfare state is to put people to work. Pure and simple.

Another non-answer.

So, we should end it, right? Poor people should sink or swim by their own means when it comes to getting healthcare for themselves and their children.

What did the poor do before Medicaid?

If you don't know, the answer was charity. There were charity hospitals who did nothing but cater to the poor. They were supported by "the evil rich". In other words, people who CHOSE to help the poor rather than having the money stolen from them.

Another non-answer.

I am not responding further to you today Carbine. Yours is a false dilemma. Medicaid does not always go to the poor. What I refer to is general welfare, as in the check they get in the mail. That further incentivizes them to be a liability rather than an asset. That is what's harmful to them. Your argument is moot, since it doesn't address that key point.

Good day.

Another non-answer.

I am not responding further to you today Carbine. Yours is a false dilemma. Medicaid does not always go to the poor. What I refer to is general welfare, as in the check they get in the mail. That further incentivizes them to be a liability rather than an asset. That is what's harmful to them. Your argument is moot, since it doesn't address that key point.

Good day.

So getting Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, education assistance, energy assistance,

none of that disincentivizes the poor,

but the few who actually get cash assistance...

...they're the big problem??

lol

HUH?

You will need more than a huh to relay your message

HUH?

You will need more than a huh to relay your message

Yeah man , clicking on the link will force you to read.

The willfully ignorant believes that reading is an anathema.

So I don't waste time reading. I'm sure this can be summed up by saying:
Don't help the poor and they will help themselves..

This is very different when you go up the ladder because the other thought is

Help the rich and they will help US

I know its been a decade and that hasn't happened yet but it will....any day now jobs are a commin'...just wait....any second....

If America was interested in jobs, Mitt Romney would be president today.

Yeah, if they wanted shit jobs that'll soon be outsourced that is.

So I don't waste time reading. I'm sure this can be summed up by saying:
Don't help the poor and they will help themselves..

This is very different when you go up the ladder because the other thought is

Help the rich and they will help US

I know its been a decade and that hasn't happened yet but it will....any day now jobs are a commin'...just wait....any second....

If America was interested in jobs, Mitt Romney would be president today.

Yeah, if they wanted shit jobs that'll soon be outsourced that is.

Relax, Janet Yellen, is planning to inflate the currency so much that dish washers like yourself will be making a million dollars a year.

You will only be able to buy a loaf of bread with that kind of money but you will get your million.

Yeah man , clicking on the link will force you to read.

The willfully ignorant believes that reading is an anathema.

How about using that same energy to type thoughts of your own. Too tough?

those were my thoughts , but I understand that as a dyed-in-the-wool parasite the free stuff is what matters.

Slow one here. That's a link. I asked if you were able to type out your own thoughts.

Now is when you respond again "those are my thoughts" proving you are unable to form your own ideas or at least reluctant to put them out on the USMB

Forum List

Back