For Poll Watchers

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Independents express their opinions on Trump after his felony convictions.
I'm NPP and it didn't take a felony conviction to change my mind. Why Independents have a hard time making a simple decision earlier really baffles me.

Wouldn’t it be cool if both the Pubs and Dems pulled up their big boy pants and had a brokered convention…nominating a candidate not named either Trump or Biden?
Many years in the future, maybe.

the democrats are a dangerous fanatical totalitarian cult
they will do anything for power
history will not be kind to them

Wouldn’t it be cool if both the Pubs and Dems pulled up their big boy pants and had a brokered convention…nominating a candidate not named either Trump or Biden?

I didn't even WANT Trump to be the R nominee. Oh, but do I ever now. These are push polls done out of desperation...I am FAR from alone.

I didn't even WANT Trump to be the R nominee. Oh, but do I ever now. These are push polls done out of desperation...I am FAR from alone.
You want a corrupt narcissistic felon to be the nominee over more ethical and capable candidates because you are pissed that a jury found him guilty?

You want a corrupt narcissistic felon to be the nominee over more ethical and capable candidates because you are pissed that a jury found him guilty?

Honey, you just made that "convicted felon" into Nelson Mandela. The short-sidedness of you all would be hilarious if it weren't so deadly serious

Biden perfectly represents modern day Democrats in every way.. Why change the perfect blend?

You worry about who Republicans will nominate.

The reason you want us to nominate someone else is you think you'll maybe have better luck beating Gavin Newsom. Would you vote for him? Well then who would you rather Democrats pick?

Majority believe prosecution of Donald Trump upheld rule of law, not motivated by politics​

Following the conviction, a small, but not insignificant number, of Republicans say they will not vote for Trump with a felony conviction.

Among registered voters, Donald Trump (39%) and Joe Biden (41%) are statistically tied if the election for president were held today. Following the announcement of a guilty verdict in Donald Trump's criminal trial, 54% of registered voters say they would not vote for Donald Trump if he is convicted of a crime, a six point drop from April of this year (60%), ahead of the start of the trial. This drop is driven entirely by Republicans; in April, 24% of Republicans said they would not vote for Donald Trump if he were to be convicted of a felony crime by a jury. However, following yesterday's guilty verdict, only 14% say they would now not vote for him.

No.
Trump is the only one equipped to remove your evil overlord from the White House and many evils from Congress.

You have a narcissistic performing felon in the White House now looneybin.

We had primaries where people vote. Are you wanting to bypass democracy and let party insiders choose their nominees instead of voters?

Forum List

Back