For the first time I saw real sadness in Trumps Eyes

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.

Trump has always condemned White Supremacy.
Stop believing in the spins.

Banning guns is not the answer. The problem is cultural rot.

Lives were held in higher regard in the previous centuries.

No one that is worth anything is pushing for banning guns. Banning guns is right up there with doing away with ALL firearms regulations. One side wants a world where only the Military and Cops have the guns while the other wants a world like Yemen. Been to both type of places and I don't think you would like either place anymore than I did. No thanks to both worlds.

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.

I am trying to keep things in prospective and you don't seem to want to cooperate. Told you before, no more free rides. And you want me to give another free ride. Not going to happen.

In other words... He just lost MY vote in 2020.

Don't need any more legislation. The problem is a moral and spiritual one that cannot be solved by legislation. Take the guns and those who wish to harm others will find other ways to get the job done.

Truth is that most gun violence occurring today is a DIRECT RESULT of the liberal and progressive actions on our society by the very people who oppose guns in the first place! The liberal progressive world IS NOT WORKING, not working for a LOT of people, and some people simply have had enough and pull out a gun and start shooting in a final act of desperation.

LOL....The only sadness this monster is experiencing, is that his Klan rallies won't feel the same anymore and where oh where can he go now to get his weekly does of ego boostings?

He was reading from a TelePrompTer, like he does at. Every. Single. Speech. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans mocked that.

Actually, a lot of times , President Trump gives Stream of Consciousness type speeches, like his address to the people of Cincinnati last week.

I am trying to keep things in prospective and you don't seem to want to cooperate. Told you before, no more free rides. And you want me to give another free ride. Not going to happen.

What I said is the facts.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He was reading from a TelePrompTer, like he does at. Every. Single. Speech. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans mocked that.

Actually, a lot of times , President Trump gives Stream of Consciousness type speeches, like his address to the people of Cincinnati last week.
It’s usually a stream of something, I’ll give you that.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-5_12-25-5.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-5_12-25-5.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Trump's rhetoric of bigotry and racism has created a climate of hate giving license to those who would commit acts of domestic terrorism, such as the El Paso shooter.

Trump's rhetoric of bigotry and racism has created a climate of hate giving license to those who would commit acts of domestic terrorism, such as the El Paso shooter.

The Dayton shooter was a liberal, a devout follower of Pocahontas.

And so far, his leader has yet to take responsibility.

What you see in his eyes is fatigue. He’s really tired from all that golf while there was American carnage across the country. Plus he partied with wedding guests while first responders risked their lives.
------------------------------------------- good post , thanks , lets hope that you are correct Synth .

More likely than “sadness”:

View attachment 272923

Sociopaths and extreme narcissists have no empathy. They can’t feel sadness for other people’s misfortune.
--------------------------------- sure you can feel sad but dwelling on the sadness is kinda dumb Synth . I mean , dwelling on sadness does no good Synth .

We already have background checks.
How about mental evaluations before a kid can graduate from high school and college?

I'll bet it wasn't his idea just some smart people who have fled his presidency

View attachment 272923

Sociopaths and extreme narcissists have no empathy. They can’t feel sadness for other people’s misfortune.
--------------------------------- sure you can feel sad but dwelling on the sadness is kinda dumb Synth . I mean , dwelling on sadness does no good Synth .
pismoe you don't sound sad ??? lol figures No empathy? Can't you just make it up?

He was sad because he was forced to say words that he doesn't believe. And he was 100% prompted.

What you see in his eyes is fatigue. He’s really tired from all that golf while there was American carnage across the country. Plus he partied with wedding guests while first responders risked their lives.

I can read people pretty well. And I am by far a Trump supporter. But I have to give Trump due where due is due (?). That was sadness. it's the first time I have ever seen that in his eyes. Teleprompter or not, he meant what he said. And for the first time, he is right, it's time to put this petty party partisan BS behind us. If he is capable of it then we should follow suit. Let's see how the next few days come about. See if he means what he says. But I believe he meant it today.

You have been duped. He did not mean what he said.

View attachment 272923

pismoe you don't sound sad ??? lol figures No empathy? Can't you just make it up?
---------------------------------- more FEELINGS and what does SAD sound like Edward eh . Anyway , I thought that I felt bad enough but how many feeling do you guys gin up over the hundreds or dead STRANGERS that you never knew and will never meet who have died in car accidents every day in the USA . Death is death and happens every minute of the day . I just don't DWELL on it Edward .

Forum List

Back