For the first time I saw real sadness in Trumps Eyes

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.

In other words... He just lost MY vote in 2020.
No he didn't.

More likely than “sadness”:

View attachment 272923

Sociopaths and extreme narcissists have no empathy. They can’t feel sadness for other people’s misfortune.
--------------------------------- sure you can feel sad but dwelling on the sadness is kinda dumb Synth . I mean , dwelling on sadness does no good Synth .
pismoe you don't sound sad ??? lol figures No empathy? Can't you just make it up?
---------------------------------- [chuckle] morning Edward , hows it going Edward ??

Don't need any more legislation. The problem is a moral and spiritual one that cannot be solved by legislation. Take the guns and those who wish to harm others will find other ways to get the job done.

Truth is that most gun violence occurring today is a DIRECT RESULT of the liberal and progressive actions on our society by the very people who oppose guns in the first place! The liberal progressive world IS NOT WORKING, not working for a LOT of people, and some people simply have had enough and pull out a gun and start shooting in a final act of desperation.
Sounds just like an abuser blaming the victim.

Donald J Trump is a good man, I am sure he was sad when he heard about the liberal shooters in Dayton and El Paso.

But what I'm even surer about is how joyous the Main Stream Media was when the news came out.

The Media already had a plan to use this against President Trump and to blame him for it.

All they had to do was execute it. This was the package they were expecting from Acme, and the Main Stream media, aka Wile E. Coyote, was finally going to make sure that Trump, aka the Roadrunner, finally got his comeuppance

View attachment 272923

Sociopaths and extreme narcissists have no empathy. They can’t feel sadness for other people’s misfortune.
--------------------------------- sure you can feel sad but dwelling on the sadness is kinda dumb Synth . I mean , dwelling on sadness does no good Synth .
pismoe you don't sound sad ??? lol figures No empathy? Can't you just make it up?
---------------------------------- more FEELINGS and what does SAD sound like Edward eh . Anyway , I thought that I felt bad enough but how many feeling do you guys gin up over the hundreds or dead STRANGERS that you never knew and will never meet who have died in car accidents every day in the USA . Death is death and happens every minute of the day . I just don't DWELL on it Edward .
At least, some honesty....you don't give a rat's ass about mass shooting victims.

Trump's rhetoric of bigotry and racism has created a climate of hate giving license to those who would commit acts of domestic terrorism, such as the El Paso shooter.

The Dayton shooter was a liberal, a devout follower of Pocahontas.

And so far, his leader has yet to take responsibility.
What was his reason for his shooting spree?

The Dayton guy was a Elizabeth Warren fanatic, hardcore ultraliberal. The El Paso guy was a huge environmentalist, hated President Trump and sought to reduce the population.

I'll give him credit for being so quick to call out racists, bigots, and white supremacists.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to buy too much into his speech because he was just reading off of a teleprompter. Who knows what nonsense will come out of his mouth when he's not being prompted in what to say? Also, Trump condemning division in the country is completely hollow considering that it came from Trump. Hopefully these incidents will get him to reflect on his own words. We have enough crazy armed assholes in this country and we don't need the leader of the country throwing more gas on that fire.

Lastly, he didn't actually actually suggest anything specific regarding policy. So we already know what's going to happen, nothing. His speech was nothing more than thoughts and prayers.

View attachment 272923

---------------------------------- more FEELINGS and what does SAD sound like Edward eh . Anyway , I thought that I felt bad enough but how many feeling do you guys gin up over the hundreds or dead STRANGERS that you never knew and will never meet who have died in car accidents every day in the USA . Death is death and happens every minute of the day . I just don't DWELL on it Edward .
At least, some honesty....you don't give a rat's ass about mass shooting victims.
----------------------------------------------- I CARE about car accident death and mass shooting , sky diving deaths. bungee cord jumping deaths , swimming pool deaths equally but in a FREE Country where people do all sort of things DEATHS happen Bode .

View attachment 272923

i don't think liberals really care about Individual shooting victims. As a senior citizen, I am concerned about going to the bank with a check, and getting shot in the head or stabbed in the heart by a young thug looking to take my money.

Carrying a weapon makes the thugarinos less like to choose me for their murder and robbery plans. They aren't looking for a shootout.

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.
He was reading from a TelePrompTer, like he does at. Every. Single. Speech. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans mocked that.

What you see in his eyes is fatigue. He’s really tired from all that golf while there was American carnage across the country. Plus he partied with wedding guests while first responders risked their lives.
Obama would read from a teleprompter in a kindergarten ......so spare me.

0512b4a841b562285ccccb733a215769.jpg

SURE I CARE only good thing for me is that none of the deaths I mention are PERSONAL to me . They are all deaths of STRANGERS and people that i'll never meet or know Bode . Same for those hundred or so [more or less] people that die in car accidents every day of the year in the USA Bode .

View attachment 272923

---------------------------------- [chuckle] morning Edward , hows it going Edward ??
Hows down close to 300K ? I hate that POS in our WH

View attachment 272923

You can blame the libs for your losses. They have promised the Xi and Chi-coms relief from sanctions and have made it clear they will roll over for him if they seize power next year.

This is causing Xi to wage economic war on Trump

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think its treasonous when 2 dozen D's take Red China's side over us. That's what is causing the uncertainty in the markets you know.

View attachment 272923

----------------------------------------------- I CARE about car accident death and mass shooting , sky diving deaths. bungee cord jumping deaths , swimming pool deaths equally but in a FREE Country where people do all sort of things DEATHS happen Bode .
Yes death happens ,,,,but some of them bring tears to my eyes

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

View attachment 272923

You can blame the libs for your losses. They have promised the Xi and Chi-coms relief from sanctions and have made it clear they will roll over for him if they seize power next year.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think its treasonous when 2 dozen D's take Red China's side over us. That's what is causing the uncertainty in the markets you know.
Trumps 10% tariff tweet proves he is a moron And libs promised WHAT ??

Nope, not buying it.

Yesterday he was offering some undefined gun reform for his immigration wants, so he was bartering of the tragedies. If you think you saw a tear, it was because the victims were hogging his airtime.

Trumps 10% tariff tweet proves he is a moron And libs promised WHAT ??

Libs promised Xi to quit fighting back in the Trade War, if they get back in.

John Kerry is flying around the world, nowadays, trying to smooth things out with Red China, Iran, and other liberal allies, promising things will be back to normal after they return to power.

They told Xi that if they can hold out until November 2020, and the libs can depose Trump, it will be like when the Empress Elizabeth died during the 7 year war and Prussia snatched victory from the jaws of defeat when a Pro-German czar took over in Russia

Forum List

Back