For the first time I saw real sadness in Trumps Eyes

--------------------------------- sure you can feel sad but dwelling on the sadness is kinda dumb Synth . I mean , dwelling on sadness does no good Synth .
pismoe you don't sound sad ??? lol figures No empathy? Can't you just make it up?
---------------------------------- more FEELINGS and what does SAD sound like Edward eh . Anyway , I thought that I felt bad enough but how many feeling do you guys gin up over the hundreds or dead STRANGERS that you never knew and will never meet who have died in car accidents every day in the USA . Death is death and happens every minute of the day . I just don't DWELL on it Edward .
At least, some honesty....you don't give a rat's ass about mass shooting victims.
----------------------------------------------- I CARE about car accident death and mass shooting , sky diving deaths , bungee cord jumping deaths , swimming pool deaths equally but in a FREE Country where people can do all sort of things with their FREEDOM DEATHS happen all the time Bode .
Yes death happens ,,,,but some of them bring tears to my eyes
---------------------------------agree , and sure I don't like the DEATH but its been happening for thousands of years and maybe longer and using sticks , rocks , knives , swords , cars , trucks , bungee cords , swimming pools and all kinds of other implements . As well as causing death by nasty men with big muscles and their hands and feet and then 'gov' with its soldiers and paid men Edward . [see Germany and Cambodia , China and Uganda as just 4 examples Edward]

Last edited:
More likely than “sadness”:

View attachment 272923

Sociopaths and extreme narcissists have no empathy. They can’t feel sadness for other people’s misfortune.
--------------------------------- sure you can feel sad but dwelling on the sadness is kinda dumb Synth . I mean , dwelling on sadness does no good Synth .
pismoe you don't sound sad ??? lol figures No empathy? Can't you just make it up?
---------------------------------- [chuckle] morning Edward , hows it going Edward ??
Hows down close to 300K ? I hate that POS in our WH
Funny Pismoe?
-$300,021.96 (-4.46%)
Day Change

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.
He sounded ok when he brought in the families from the school shooting. Then he did nothing.

---------------------------------- more FEELINGS and what does SAD sound like Edward eh . Anyway , I thought that I felt bad enough but how many feeling do you guys gin up over the hundreds or dead STRANGERS that you never knew and will never meet who have died in car accidents every day in the USA . Death is death and happens every minute of the day . I just don't DWELL on it Edward .
At least, some honesty....you don't give a rat's ass about mass shooting victims.
----------------------------------------------- I CARE about car accident death and mass shooting , sky diving deaths , bungee cord jumping deaths , swimming pool deaths equally but in a FREE Country where people can do all sort of things with their FREEDOM DEATHS happen all the time Bode .
---------------------------------agree , and sure I don't like the DEATH but its been happening for thousands of years and maybe longer and using sticks , rocks , knives , swords , cars , trucks , bungee cords , swimming pools and all kinds of other implements . As well as causing death by nasty men with big muscles and their hands and feet and then 'gov' with its soldiers and paid men Edward . [see Germany and Cambodia , China and Uganda as just 4 examples Edward]
And it happens a lot less in countries with strong gun control.

EBOz5DWWsAYV4XA

No it doesn't. Mexico, El Salvador, Congo, Guatemala, Honduras, all have very strong gun control.

And that's where America gets its people from.

Not many Swedes and Danes in the detention camps near the border

'aztecs' incas and mayas are coming into the USA , maybe some 'toltecs' in the mix also .

No it doesn't. Mexico, El Salvador, Congo, Guatemala, Honduras, all have very strong gun control.

Those countries don’t have strong gun control. They have laws, but no way to enforce them. It isn’t strong if not enforced.

Most our mass shooters sure look white. I don’t think you have evidence any significant number of murders is committed by illegals.

Those countries don’t have strong gun control. They have laws, but no way to enforce them. It isn’t strong if not enforced.

So you're suggesting not just much stronger laws, but a much larger secret police force to knock down doors and search for weapons being held by Law Abiders?

Most our mass shooters sure look white. I don’t think you have evidence any significant number of murders is committed by illegals.

You never heard of MS13? Or Señor Zarate who shot Kate Steinle in San Francisco?

Lots of illegals shooting up people all the time

Last edited:
---------------------------------- [chuckle] morning Edward , hows it going Edward ??

You can blame the libs for your losses. They have promised the Xi and Chi-coms relief from sanctions and have made it clear they will roll over for him if they seize power next year.

This is causing Xi to wage economic war on Trump

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think its treasonous when 2 dozen D's take Red China's side over us. That's what is causing the uncertainty in the markets you know.
Trumps 10% tariff tweet proves he is a moron And libs promised WHAT ??

Libs promised Xi to quit fighting back in the Trade War, if they get back in.

John Kerry is flying around the world, nowadays, trying to smooth things out with Red China, Iran, and other liberal allies, promising things will be back to normal after they return to power.

They told Xi that if they can hold out until November 2020, and the libs can depose Trump, it will be like when the Empress Elizabeth died during the 7 year war and Prussia snatched victory from the jaws of defeat when a Pro-German czar took over in Russia

Nope, it will be like we had an election, so it wouldn’t be like any revolution in Russia.

Dumb much?

You can blame the libs for your losses. They have promised the Xi and Chi-coms relief from sanctions and have made it clear they will roll over for him if they seize power next year.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think its treasonous when 2 dozen D's take Red China's side over us. That's what is causing the uncertainty in the markets you know.

John Kerry is flying around the world, nowadays, trying to smooth things out with Red China, Iran, and other liberal allies, promising things will be back to normal after they return to power.

They told Xi that if they can hold out until November 2020, and the libs can depose Trump, it will be like when the Empress Elizabeth died during the 7 year war and Prussia snatched victory from the jaws of defeat when a Pro-German czar took over in Russia

Can post the aforementioned “promise” source?

Nope, it will be like we had an election, so it wouldn’t be like any revolution in Russia.

Dumb much?

Russia didn't have a revolution in 1762 when Elizabeth died. What they had was a changing of the guard,and her successor was a lot more German friendly.

Just like any Democrat is going to be a lot more subservient to President Xi and the Red Chinese. Remember that Obama's own brother is a hot shot in Red China.

'aztecs' incas and mayas are coming into the USA , maybe some 'toltecs' in the mix also .
Mexican-American War | Definition, Timeline, Causes, & Facts

...since you're ignorant of history.
-------------------------------- i'm just making the point that decendants of 'aztec , maya , inca , toltec and others are coming into the USA and forming up as gangs like 'ms13' and a fifth column in the USA XYZ .
------------------------------- and to further my point , anyone that has read about the Originals and the 'decendants' I mention knows that the Originals were pretty brutal and uncivilized like your 'maoris' XYZ .

-------------------------------- i'm just making the point that decendants of 'aztec , maya , inca , toltec and others are coming into the USA and forming up as gangs like 'ms13' and a fifth column in the USA XYZ .
------------------------------- and to further my point , anyone that has read about the Originals and the 'decendants' I mention knows that the Originals were pretty brutal and uncivilized like your 'maoris' XYZ .
Oh, so you support the New Zealand shooter?

And there were other tribes in Mexico and what used to be Mexico.

Oh, so you support the New Zealand shooter?

And there were other tribes in Mexico and what used to be Mexico.
-------------------------------------------------- and ALL under the thumb of the brutal tribes that I originally mention in post 74 . And that's one of the reasons that millions of the 'aztecs' and others were not able to fend off the few invading 'spaniards' . The smaller brutalized native tribes allied with the 'spaniards' to kill 'aztec' and their other overlords XYZ .

Forum List

Back