For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

obama actually did break the law when, as just a candidate, and not the President elect, he sent his people over to Iran to tell them not to make any agreements with the Bush Administration, that they would get a better deal from him....

Of the two..obama should be in jail.....

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

You know.....this whole thing is just going to expose the fact that obama actually broke the law.....he wasn't even President, he wasn't President-elect, when he sent his people to Iran to tell them not to make any deals with the Bush Administration, that they would get a better deal from him....

Just like everything else...this attack on Trump is just going to expose the crimes of obama....

Been listening to ABC radio all morning...
Well there was your first mistake. These are the same people who tried to convince you that Hitlery Clinton would win in a landslide. How'd that work out? Stop listening to the mainstream media. They have an agenda and they never report reality.

The stock market taking a drastic nose dive on this news says I can't be the only person that sees trouble on the horizion
Well yeah...because money flows towards opportunity and that is what President Trump and his policies provide. Investors are scared of the thought of Trump being removed.

But their concern is no indication that he will be removed. It's merely a natural reaction to the msm fake news.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning...
Well there was your first mistake. These are the same people who tried to convince you that Hitlery Clinton would win in a landslide. How'd that work out? Stop listening to the mainstream media. They have an agenda and they never report reality.
It's mostly local talk. Great personalities all day long. Not changing the channel to hide from stories I don't like or agree with.

Before becoming president, Trump was a person who lied about pretty much everything all the time. My assessment of that behavior led me to believe that he is a compulsive liar. You should research the term since compulsive liars lie even when telling the truth would serve them better. Sound familiar? Trump also seemed to feel absolutely no shame or guilt in doing so. That apparent fact, in turn, leads me to believe that Trump is also a sociopath.

So, after the election, when I heard Republicans talking about the coming "pivot" to a more presidential persona compared to candidate Trump, I couldn't help but laugh to myself even though it wasn't at all funny. Why? It's simple, really. After all, compulsive liars and sociopaths simply can't change their ways. Sadly, I think the last 10 months have proven me right.

Now, the last thing anyone in the world should want is to have an impulsive, compulsive lying sociopath occupying the most powerful position in the world, but I think that's exactly what we've got.

Having said that, regardless of how much legal or political jeopardy Trump may or may not be in, it's the rest of us, both here in America and around the world, who are in trouble as long as Trump is in power.

Last edited:
Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?

He didn't lie. He stated he didn't collude with Russia to win the election. All of this happened post election. So he told the truth.

The truth hurts but he told the truth.

Even CNBC states that Flynn failed to create a smoking gun. No collusion. No proof of collusion.

Trump insists there was 'no collusion' with Russia as Flynn's plea fails to reveal smoking gun

Last edited:
It's cute all the truth that Trump supporters have on their side.

And its REALLY cute all the butthurt the liberals keep having.

None my ass. No pun intended.

Liberals are still butt hurt about Trump winning.

What's funny is they were silent when Obama was telling Russia he could be more flexible once reelected.

So Jakefakey, got any comment on Obama doing that? Or like any good libtard, you stick your head deep in the sand?

Like I said before, keep pretending like you care about what Trump did or didn't do. Eventually you might even convince yourself that you do.

So to answer the question for the poll, no. Flynn didn't turn over shit. He said nothing of value. Trump is still innocent. No smoking gun.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If there’s nothing illegal or improper. Why did Flynn plead guilty of lying?

apm is babbling alt right nonsense.

Nothing new.

What part is nonsense? Are you saying Obama DIDN'T tell Russia he would be more flexible once reelected? Please tell me you're saying that.

You are comparing spaghetti against egg rolls.

President Obama talking to Prime Minister Medvedev was out there in public plain view.
Since when a POTUS talking to foreign leader illegal?

Flynn was caught in a surveillance talking to Russian ambassador about the sanctions against Russia. That is before this dodo president’s inauguration.
Flynn got fired from misleading VP Pence. Isn’t it?

If there’s nothing illegal or improper. Why did Flynn plead guilty of lying?
He’s stupid

Forum List

Back