For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So to answer the question for the poll, no. Flynn didn't turn over shit. He said nothing of value. Trump is still innocent. No smoking gun.
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

You know.....this whole thing is just going to expose the fact that obama actually broke the law.....he wasn't even President, he wasn't President-elect, when he sent his people to Iran to tell them not to make any deals with the Bush Administration, that they would get a better deal from him....

Just like everything else...this attack on Trump is just going to expose the crimes of obama....

This is very funny. You’ve been listening too much of Hannity.

The focus of the Mueller investigation is Trump administration assigned by Republican.

Is there any investigation going on with Obama? Do you know something we don’t?
Maybe this dodo president will dictate the DOJ to investigate his adversaries.

I also watch Hannity and Tucker just to have a big laugh. Like Hannity promoting Uranium One against Hillary. Last week Hannity heavily broadcasts NEW REVELATIONS NEW REVELATIONS NEW REVELATIONS against Hillary involvement. Watched Fox News the following day. Not a single part of Fox News broadcasts this crap NEW REVELATIONS.
Tucker NEW EMAIL BOMBSHELL. Watched Fox News the following day. Not a single part of Fox News broadcasts NEW EMAIL BOMBSHELL.

Only exclusive in Hannity and Tucker strip show......... WHY IS THAT?

So to answer the question for the poll, no. Flynn didn't turn over shit. He said nothing of value. Trump is still innocent. No smoking gun.
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

You know.....this whole thing is just going to expose the fact that obama actually broke the law.....he wasn't even President, he wasn't President-elect, when he sent his people to Iran to tell them not to make any deals with the Bush Administration, that they would get a better deal from him....

Just like everything else...this attack on Trump is just going to expose the crimes of obama....

This is very funny. You’ve been listening too much of Hannity.

The focus of the Mueller investigation is Trump administration assigned by Republican.

Is there any investigation going on with Obama? Do you know something we don’t?
Maybe this dodo president will dictate the DOJ to investigate his adversaries.

I also watch Hannity and Tucker just to have a big laugh. Like Hannity promoting Uranium One against Hillary. Last week Hannity heavily broadcasts NEW REVELATIONS NEW REVELATIONS NEW REVELATIONS against Hillary involvement. Watched Fox News the following day. Not a single part of Fox News broadcasts this crap NEW REVELATIONS.
Tucker NEW EMAIL BOMBSHELL. Watched Fox News the following day. Not a single part of Fox News broadcasts NEW EMAIL BOMBSHELL.

Only exclusive in Hannity and Tucker strip show......... WHY IS THAT?
So just curious, you care about the USA?

Anyone have a running count of the number of “journalists” fired or suspended due to Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Anyone have a running count of the number of “journalists” fired or suspended due to Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Mueller and the Media's goal was getting Trump 'fired' ..

Result:
CNN reporters fired
ABC reporters fired / suspended
Mueller's top aid fired

Bwuhahaha...

Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?

He didn't lie. He stated he didn't collude with Russia to win the election. All of this happened post election. So he told the truth.

The truth hurts but he told the truth.

Even CNBC states that Flynn failed to create a smoking gun. No collusion. No proof of collusion.

Trump insists there was 'no collusion' with Russia as Flynn's plea fails to reveal smoking gun

That is what Trump and Hannity told you.
What do you expect?

During his recent trip to Asia. Putin told him he didn’t interfere in to our democracy. This POTUS told the whole world that he believed Putin more than his own intelligence agencies.
Who in the world will say something that dumb?

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If there’s nothing illegal or improper. Why did Flynn plead guilty of lying?

If he did something illegal or improper, what is the underlying charge, oh right, there isn't one, is there? In fact Comey looked at Flynn's contradictory stories and decided not to charge him.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

It appears Mueller is being an asshole in doing so, because if there were an underlying crime Comey would have charged him, well unless he's totally incompetent and deserved to be fired. Which to you think it is?

I personally do not think President Trump is in trouble.

Not at all.

so that you know....

.....he will be President for 8 more years. :banana: :clap:

Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?

He didn't lie. He stated he didn't collude with Russia to win the election. All of this happened post election. So he told the truth.

Even CNBC states that Flynn failed to create a smoking gun. No collusion. No proof of collusion.

Trump insists there was 'no collusion' with Russia as Flynn's plea fails to reveal smoking gun

What do you expect?

During his recent trip to Asia. Putin told him he didn’t interfere in to our democracy. This POTUS told the whole world that he believed Putin more than his own intelligence agencies.
Trump was right. You got evidence to show otherwise?

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If there’s nothing illegal or improper. Why did Flynn plead guilty of lying?

If he did something illegal or improper, what is the underlying charge, oh right, there isn't one, is there? In fact Comey looked at Flynn's contradictory stories and decided not to charge him.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

It appears Mueller is being an asshole in doing so, because if there were an underlying crime Comey would have charged him, well unless he's totally incompetent and deserved to be fired. Which to you think it is?

Just wondering did you looked at the date of your link Feb. 2017. At that time there's a lot of information we didn’t know.

Mueller investigation started May or June 2017.

ABC exposed to the world as FAKE NEWS, like CNN was...

ABC suspends it's reporter (not even FIRE as CNN did) for one of the biggest lies being exposed yet to date...

Mueller fires his top aid for confirming Mueller is running a witch hunt by sending out anti-Trump texts, having lost it after their Flynn ploy blew up in their faces...

...and just when you thought it could not get anymore pathetic, snowflakes on this board continue to salvage this 'disaster'...

Bwuhahahahaha

What do you expect?

Be specific jc.

ABC suspends it's reporter (not even FIRE as CNN did) for one of the biggest lies being exposed yet to date...

Mueller fires his top aid for confirming Mueller is running a witch hunt by sending out anti-Trump texts, having lost it after their Flynn ploy blew up in their faces...

...and just when you thought it could not get anymore pathetic, snowflakes on this board continue to salvage this 'disaster'...

Bwuhahahahaha

What do you expect?

You're a liar, he said he thought Putin believed it. Trump said he would stick with our intel agencies.

What do you expect?

Be specific jc.
Huh? You said that’s what trump told us. He was right, right?

Bwuhahahahaha

Link?

ABC, CNBC, CNN ... ALL exposed as FAKE NEWS so far trying to seditiously take down Trump.

CNN fired reporters. ABC suspend its reporter.

The last shred of credibility Mueller's Counsel had was just shattered by his top aid being caught sending out anti-Trump texts, forcing Myeller to fire him.

The Obama administration was caught breaking laws trying to ensure Trump lost / trying to undermine Trump

Hillary, Obama, Comey, and the DNC were all exposed as having broken the law by buying and using a false report containing Russian propaganda from a foreign agent in an attempt to manipulate the outcome of the US Presidential election.

And Trump is in trouble?

Enough is enough! The left, its leaders, and its media have been exposed as seditious threats to this nation, colluders, and criminals...

Bwuhahahahaha

Link?
Posted them in numerous threads already...

Forum List

Back