For The Trolls And The Bullies On The Interwebs

FWIW some people can't hold a job down for long.
They get 'pissed' at their 'boss' and quit.

Generally, they don't reside in an abode for very long.

Additionally, they can only retain friends or lovers for a short time.

They love the gutter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TK~ Not personally directed toward you.
Merely a general statement.

They love the gutter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^
Stab someone in the back and then say its not really their back ...

They love the gutter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^

Wrong....does TK live in a gutter?

Don't put words in my posts

They love the gutter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^

Well, I see that job stuff is all they have, and they are what that video describes in perfect detail. Trolls to very end. Have little else but half witted responses and half baked talking points. Some even choose to hide behind a facade..COUGH...Jake Starkey...COUGH

Is that what you call dodging the tax man and living off friends and family?

I live very, very comfortably on the retirement my siblings and I created from our business. If you works as hard and as smart as we did and are still doing, you can retire well also.

You are the last person to give any life advice. You can't even act your age. Sit down, churl.

They love the gutter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^

Well, I see that job stuff is all they have, and they are what that video describes in perfect detail. Trolls to very end. Have little else but half witted responses and half baked talking points. Some even choose to hide behind a facade..COUGH...Jake Starkey...COUGH

Sorry, didn't watch the video.

Commenting on trolls....

I live very, very comfortably on the retirement my siblings and I created from our business. If you works as hard and as smart as we did and are still doing, you can retire well also.

You are the last person to give any life advice. You can't even act your age. Sit down, churl.

:lol: says the silly troll who lives with family and can't hold a job

Last edited:

:lol: says the silly troll who lives with his grandmother and can't hold a job

At least I can act my age. Jake, you seem to only want to act your IQ. Anyhow, only you would steep so low as to attack one of my family members. You will do well to cease and desist.

At least I can act my age. Jake, you seem to only want to act your IQ. Anyhow, only you would steep so low as to attack one of my family members. You will do well to cease and desist.

I changed my comment above to be in line with the rules.

The fact is that you attack everyone who does not support your ideas, yet you can't support yourself.

It is what it is.

That video could easily be about liberals.

Bullshit. When I was stalked, it was by the nastiest and most evil RWs you can imagine. They actually came to my home.

That was MY FAULT because I trusted their lies. It was the early days of the internet and I just had no idea how bad the right really is.

I can't watch the video but will say this -

I remember when the OP whined that I was wrong when I wrote that people should not share personal details about themselves on a public message board, especially one that has hundreds and hundreds of "guests" every single day.

Take responsibility for what you say and do. Be an adult. Don't whine that liberals should get you a job. Whoever you are, whatever your situation, grow up, take responsibility and quit blaming others.
Why should anyone believe that? I call bullshit.

It is bullshit. I wasn't stalking him. I dropped something in the bushes outside his house a few times, and he made a big deal about nothing. :rolleyes-41:

That video could easily be about liberals.

Bullshit. When I was stalked, it was by the nastiest and most evil RWs you can imagine. They actually came to my home.

That was MY FAULT because I trusted their lies. It was the early days of the internet and I just had no idea how bad the right really is.

I can't watch the video but will say this -

I remember when the OP whined that I was wrong when I wrote that people should not share personal details about themselves on a public message board, especially one that has hundreds and hundreds of "guests" every single day.

Take responsibility for what you say and do. Be an adult. Don't whine that liberals should get you a job. Whoever you are, whatever your situation, grow up, take responsibility and quit blaming others.
Why should anyone believe that? I call bullshit.

It is bullshit. I wasn't stalking him. I dropped something in the bushes outside his house a few times, and he made a big deal about nothing. :rolleyes-41:

OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.

aaronleland You should be ashamed of yourself for telling such a bald-faced, bold-faced LIE!

I sent it back to you EVERY SINGLE TIME, even after the coyotes made their alterations. All you need to do is wear different shoes ........... And don't even think about bringing it back again!

32330.jpg

I changed my comment above to be in line with the rules.

The fact is that you attack everyone who does not support your ideas, yet you can't support yourself.

It is what it is.

You refer to anyone who disagrees with you as a 'reactionary' Jake. You can't even support your own arguments and routinely embarrass yourself.

It is what it is.

Forum List

Back