For Those Of You Who Don't Understand The Purpose Of The People's Convoy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Like Coyote for instance,... (not calling you out just using you as an example) let me explain a couple of things myself before I post a video that explains it.

1. I'm with the guy who said that they aren't even anti-vaxers, they're just all about freedom of choice. (This is actually coming from a pro-vaxer btw for the record.)

2. I also agree with the guy who was comparing the risks between side effects of the shot versus getting the disease itself,.. BUT there was never any need for mandates and for people to lose their jobs over not wanting to take the shot.

Anyone who blocks roads & bridges to harm US citizens is a Terrorist
That would then include THOUSANDS of BLM and antifa Floyd terrorists who blocked streets, intersections and highways for months on end in 2020!

ABBB-64.png

who should be arrested, jailed & their vehicle impounded.
I agree. And we should also de-platform all those Floyd terrorists, fire them from their jobs and seize their bank accounts! Make an example of those little shits.

They are idiots. There is no vaccine mandate for US truckers. Anyone who blocks roads & bridges to harm US citizens is a Terrorist who should be arrested, jailed & their vehicle impounded.
There is no such thing as a "domestic terror," law. In order to be defined as such, the have to be associated with a defined international terror group.

This is the definition of "terrorism."

Words have meaning. Stop your hyperbole for political purposes.

Like Coyote for instance,... (not calling you out just using you as an example) let me explain a couple of things myself before I post a video that explains it.

1. I'm with the guy who said that they aren't even anti-vaxers, they're just all about freedom of choice. (This is actually coming from a pro-vaxer btw for the record.)

2. I also agree with the guy who was comparing the risks between side effects of the shot versus getting the disease itself,.. BUT there was never any need for mandates and for people to lose their jobs over not wanting to take the shot.

I am wholly in favor of the cause here and from day one HATED everything about Covid restrictions--the lockdowns, school closures, MASKS, mandates, everything. But the problem with copycatting something from another country is it doesn't always fit the moment. It surely did in Canada and the whole world could see it, for the most part. This one would have say, last summer. But with mandates dropping like flies in December, by the time this gets to DC, it will seem like a nuisance without a cause.

I know the wheels were already in motion for this to turn it back, but now the big issue now is turning attention to vaccine side effects, both short and long term. People will need compensation, for one thing.

I am wholly in favor of the cause here and from day one HATED everything about Covid restrictions--the lockdowns, school closures, MASKS, mandates, everything. But the problem with copycatting something from another country is it doesn't always fit the moment. It surely did in Canada and the whole world could see it, for the most part. This one would have say, last summer. But with mandates dropping like flies in December, by the time this gets to DC, it will seem like a nuisance without a cause.

I know the wheels were already in motion for this to turn it back, but now the big issue now is turning attention to vaccine side effects, both short and long term. People will need compensation, for one thing.
I wonder if the organizers know anything about the attempt toward the end of this whole thing, to force farmers, employers and truckers to use that vaccine passport system. Even though the science has consistently shown, it does nothing to stop or contain the virus.

What that is really all about, is imposing a social credit system upon the free nations of the west. With the advent of AI and robotics, the global oligarchs have been wanting to tie in all your data with some sort of way to keep you tracked and traced at all times.

At first? After 911, it was proposed that they would do this with the REAL ID act, but there was too much push back.

. . . and this? This happened AFTER the protests ended and mandates came to an end, and there were no passports in Canada. . . things have morphed into a new Orwellian world order. Remember when the protesters had their bank accounts, just shut down for protesting and exercising their right to free speech?

ITS HAPPENING DIGITAL ID, SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM BEGINS TO ROLL OUT, TOTAL SURVEILLANCE INCOMING​

Ontario Government To Roll Out Digital ID Cards Later This Year​

The global oligarchy, can shut down anyone, Canadian Truckers, Russian workers, ANYONE, in an extra legal means. They can crush the small folks under their boots any time they want now. . .

I remember when they tried to set up the REAL ID system after 911, and make it mandatory, the STATES sued the federal government, and the courts agreed, that they didn't have the constitutional power to make it mandatory. . . so that stopped their social credit plans for a short time. . .

. . . and they have backed off, for now, from the Vaccine Passport idea. . . but the time will come soon, when they manufacture Climate lock-downs. . . they are purposely mismanaging resources. We have seen that with hydrocarbons, and if you read a lot, you would know they are doing it with water too.

They will, eventually have a system to track personal carbon allowances, which is, in the end, a way to restrict energy use.

iu

673xrg.jpg

Last edited:

It's to encourage white supremacy ,waycism ,transphobia, and hatred of democracy Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That would then include THOUSANDS of BLM and antifa Floyd terrorists who blocked streets, intersections and highways for months on end in 2020!

View attachment 610953

I agree. And we should also de-platform all those Floyd terrorists, fire them from their jobs and seize their bank accounts! Make an example of those little shits.
Fire them? Like they have jobs---kick their asses off welfare.

Exactly,forcing mandates on people is a violation of our human rights.It’s cool to see even many pro vaccine people are uniting with the truckers supporting them and our resident terrorist here kissmy is throwing the telephone and other objects against the wall in anger over this.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg:

Seems to me the whole vaccine thing has pretty much become a thing of the past. We have moved on to war and high prices. Now I would love to see the truckers take on that now.

Seems to me the whole vaccine thing has pretty much become a thing of the past. We have moved on to war and high prices. Now I would love to see the truckers take on that now.
True. . . but the plan to force the west into a social credit system, and into a technocracy, via a forth industrial revolution, is not going away, anytime soon.

Technocratic Authoritarianism plans are here to stay. They are continually brainwashing folks against their natural rights as enshrined in the Bill of Rights. These must be protected at all costs, or soon? We will find ourselves living in a closed society.

The only solution is to repeal the Patriot Act and pass laws to protect folks data and rights to participate in society, via their natural rights through protecting them from the predations of the unholy alliance of the Deep State and Big Tech marriage.

True. . . but the plan to force the west into a social credit system, and into a technocracy, via a forth industrial revolution, is not going away, anytime soon.

Technocratic Authoritarianism plans are here to stay. They are continually brainwashing folks against their natural rights as enshrined in the Bill of Rights. These must be protected at all costs, or soon? We will find ourselves living in a closed society.

The only solution is to repeal the Patriot Act and pass laws to protect folks data and rights to participate in society, via their natural rights through protecting them from the predations of the unholy alliance of the Deep State and Big Tech marriage.

Friggin Bush and his social engineering.

They are idiots. There is no vaccine mandate for US truckers. Anyone who blocks roads & bridges to harm US citizens is a Terrorist who should be arrested, jailed & their vehicle impounded.

Oh yeah, God forbid that they use their right to speak their minds and voice their opinions. :rolleyes:

I see what you're saying, but it's more than just the mandates anymore that they're protesting, it's about the government sticking their noses into places where it doesn't belong.

True. You likely don't have a job if you are out protesting at 2AM blocking traffic and rocking cars.

Yeah, but they're still doing it for a good cause, unless they got time off work for it that is.

Forum List

Back