For those who know the season

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
My apologies for the cryptic nature of this but it is for those who fortunately/unfortunately know the season. Passover began at 10:38 AM EST for those who are particular about such things. We are still definitely on for this third red season. Don't know exactly what. Been a year since I started this search. MY thanks to everyone who has helped so much.

God says, "Hello" btw. :D

Passover, celebrated on the same day that Christians recognize the greatest sacrifice ever, quite a coincidence.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

me me me me

I know the season.

Its SPRING!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I asked in the Flame Zone and somebody said easter is this weekend. Or maybe next.

Didja know, BTW, the modern-day customs came from ancient Mesopotamia? Yep. Long before the bible was written.

Passover, celebrated on the same day that Christians recognize the greatest sacrifice ever, quite a coincidence.

Greatest sacrifice ever?

Mass murder of the first born children of Egypt?

Or the mass drowning of every living creature on the surface of the planet except for whatever fits inside of 40 cubits?

I am going with the latter myself.

But how did you figure out that this was the anniversary?

"... greatest sacrifice ever ..."

Murdering his own child?

A lot of crazies kill their children and they all have their own crazy reason.

But a "god" who kills the child that only the delusional would believe he fathered?

At best, its a freaking weird notion.

But yes, what Derideo_Te said ... IMO, drowning every child on the planet pretty much takes the cake for the most vicious, vile, nasty, cruel, senseless temper tantrum in history.

No way could I ever WORSHIP a monster like that.

Murdering his own child?

But a "god" who kills the child that only the delusional would believe he fathered?

But yes, what Derideo_Te said ... IMO, drowning every child on the planet pretty much takes the cake for the most vicious, vile, nasty, cruel, senseless temper tantrum in history.

Technically speaking Jesus had two Dads.

One of them was a real piece of work.

No wonder Jesus had father figure issues and chose instead to hang around with his friends and hookers.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

me me me me

I know the season.

Its SPRING!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I asked in the Flame Zone and somebody said easter is this weekend. Or maybe next.

Didja know, BTW, the modern-day customs came from ancient Mesopotamia? Yep. Long before the bible was written.
I didn't know the Mesopotamians gathered on hilltops and sang Amazing Grace as the son came up, but it's great to learn.

monZG.jpg

This thread has many examples of why I don't like atheists, at least the kind that post on internet forums.

Murdering his own child?

Technically speaking Jesus had two Dads.

One of them was a real piece of work.

No wonder Jesus had father figure issues and chose instead to hang around with his friends and hookers.

One was a real piece of work and the other actually worked.

But hey, all in all, its a fairly harmless myth and the kids get to eat marshmallow bunnies.

Just out of curiosity, from one non-believer to another, or others, why do you people feel the, what sometimes seems like an uncontrollable, urge... need... compulsion to piss in the Cheerios of those who choose to worship and believe?

Just out of curiosity, from one non-believer to another, or others, why do you people feel the, what sometimes seems like an uncontrollable, urge... need... compulsion to piss in the Cheerios of those who choose to worship and believe?
I think it's a combination of doubt and fear that makes people act like this.

I think an atheist who was sure of what he believed would not even bother to post in a Religion forum.

They can't help it. They are simply obeying their true lord and master. Satan.

What makes Satan their Lord and master? That they don't believe, or that they don't believe and choose to criticize and mock those that do?

I think an atheist who was sure of what he believed would not even bother to post in a Religion forum.

Generally speaking, I don't. Sometimes I reply to a post without realizing it's in this forum, other times I just feel compelled...

What makes Satan their Lord and master? That they don't believe, or that they don't believe and choose to criticize and mock those that do?

Generally speaking, I don't. Sometimes I reply to a post without realizing it's in this forum, other times I just feel compelled...
In spiritual matters, there is no middle ground. If you don't worship God, you worship the Devil.

In spiritual matters, there is no middle ground. If you don't worship God, you worship the Devil.

Well, that's a lie. I worship neither. But I get it. That's what you're taught. You a free to believe what you choose.

I only feel compelled, when atheists try to quote Scripture. It is comparable to an anti-abortionist killing a doctor. They preach life, then deal in death.

Forum List

Back