For those who oppose the new North Carolina "anti-LGBT" law

You're looking at this the wrong way.

How am I? I read the full text of the law. If you were in the men's bathroom and a woman walks in, what would you do? How would you feel? Awkward? Embarrassed? Unaffected?

The societal norm is that men go into men's bathrooms and women go into women's bathroom. You go into a facility that matches your biological gender, emphasis on biological.

If you read the bill then you would have known it's about a lot more than transgenders in bathrooms.

This is what you're fighting for.

Man-in-Womans-Locerroom-YouTube-Screencap-640x432.png

Own it. I cannot honestly believe you would want something like this to happen.

Actually, from my perspective, that's what this law is fighting for. You're looking at this the wrong way.

This law says that this guy should be using the ladies room:

2896388824_e0b9cbc85f_b.jpg

I don't get it. Provided that looks aren't deceiving, this guy looks like a member of the Yakuza or something, like he belongs in a jail cell, not a public bathroom of the opposite sex.
He was born female. The law states that's the bathroom he is supposed to go to.

She was born female.

Fixed it for ya

What about the thousands of uni-sex bathrooms already in existence and use?

Who is going to be checking out people's genitals?

What about the RWNJs already creeping around, looking at genitals?

How about the uni-sex college dorms?

And uni-sex college/university bathrooms?

The trannies may use those. There would be no expectation of privacy from the opposite sex.

People have the right to privacy during naturally vulnerable situations

That guy's daughter is in a lot more danger from pedophiles outside the bathroom than trans women in the bathroom.

You're failing to understand that pedophiles will most certainly take advantage of laws like Washington's. They can be inside or outside.
Pedophiles already can if they wanted to. There is nothing to prevent a man from impersonating a woman and doing so and this law doesn't change anything.

That guy's daughter is in a lot more danger from pedophiles outside the bathroom than trans women in the bathroom.

You're failing to understand that pedophiles will most certainly take advantage of laws like Washington's. They can be inside or outside.
Pedophiles already can if they wanted to. There is nothing to prevent a man from impersonating a woman and doing so and this law doesn't change anything.
You mean other than the fact that everyone can tell the difference between a man and a woman by build, facial hair, balding, etc.? :eusa_wall:

You mean other than the fact that everyone can tell the difference between a man and a woman by build, facial hair, balding, etc.? :eusa_wall:

No you can't. You would not know this person has "female" on their birth certificate.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

NC's stupid beyond belief law requires this individual use the women's restroom.

Man-in-Womans-Locerroom-YouTube-Screencap-640x432.png

I just read today that the chain store "Kroger" is installing "gender neutral" restrooms in their stores nationwide. I'm telling you - this country has lost it's mind.

No you can't. You would not know this person has "female" on their birth certificate.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

NC's stupid beyond belief law requires this individual use the women's restroom.

Probably does. Looks like a vain faggot.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

Except he's a female to male transgendered person. Which restroom do YOU think he should use? NC says women's restroom.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

Except he's a female to male transgendered person. Which restroom do YOU think he should use? NC says women's restroom.

Frankly, I'm sick to death of this bullshit. If his damned birth certificate says "female" then take a squat in the girls bathroom. If it says "male" get your ass in the boys restroom. Damned perverts. Of all the damned things going on in this world, we have these freaks. Jesus people, wake up.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

Frankly, I'm sick to death of this bullshit. If his damned birth certificate says "female" then take a squat in the girls bathroom. If it says "male" get your ass in the boys restroom. Damned perverts. Of all the damned things going on in this world, we have these freaks. Jesus people, wake up.

So you agree with NC that the below individual should go to the women's restroom? :lol:

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

So you agree with NC that the below individual should go to the women's restroom? :lol:

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

Nope. If I had my way, these perverts would be going out in the woods, with the rest of the animals.

Loren-Cameron-sq.jpg

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

Nope. If I had my way, these perverts would be going out in the woods, with the rest of the animals.

Ah, well...now that we've heard from the Neanderthal faction...

:rolleyes:

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

Ah, well...now that we've heard from the Neanderthal faction...

:rolleyes:

As long as you acquiesce to the notion that I have a right to MY opinion. You can call me a neanderthal all you wish, I don't care. But your idea of "progressivism", to me, is perverse and freakish. Like something out of a circus sideshow.

You've seen transgender pictures - how can you always tell? You can't. How many people spend time analyzing gender in the restroom?

*snip*

that isn't what would happen.

nice meme though.

so let's see.... you think a transgendered female should be forced to use a bathroom with people who are going to kick the bejeezus out of her?
That's exactly the intent of the "law."

I know
Objection your honor! Move to strike! Defense is being speculative and argumentative!!!

(Damn I'm good at this stuf....I believe I have found my calling :eusa_dance:)

very cute. :)

so what do you think would happen to a transgendered female in a men's locker room in the south?

honest answer.... then we can talk about why anyone would intentionally humiliate people (teens in particular) who already have an attempted suicide rate of something like 70% to 80% of their population.

You're looking at this the wrong way.

How am I? I read the full text of the law. If you were in the men's bathroom and a woman walks in, what would you do? How would you feel? Awkward? Embarrassed? Unaffected?

The societal norm is that men go into men's bathrooms and women go into women's bathroom. You go into a facility that matches your biological gender, emphasis on biological.

If you read the bill then you would have known it's about a lot more than transgenders in bathrooms.

The bill is designed to prevent local governments in NC from deciding on their own that they want local anti-discrimination laws based on sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back