🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For those who say Zelensky is crook

I've heard several people here claim that Zelenskyy is a crook or corrupt. However, they never specify what crimes that he allegedly committed.

Ukraine has a fair amount of corruption as does everywhere else in the region but Zelensky does not seem to be stamped from the same mold as the usual Eastern European oligarch. I think he's the real deal. A self-serving thief would have already fled with whatever loot he could carry.

Ukraine has a fair amount of corruption as does everywhere else in the region but Zelensky does not seem to be stamped from the same mold as the usual Eastern European oligarch. I think he's the real deal. A self-serving thief would have already fled with whatever loot he could carry.
yes good point.

This isn't about Z, anyway.

No doubt Ukraine has its problems. But the issue here is hyper-nationalist war criminal dictator who is slaughtering innocents and destroying a sovereign country.
leave biden out of it,, this is about zelinski and putin

No, I meant Putin. I guess that wasn't simple enough for you.

I know your bizarre little world has you thoroughly confused and terribly mal-informed, but Biden is not a hyper-nationalist war criminal dictator.

No matter what Sean and Tucker tell you. Sorry.
applies to biden too,,

Zelensky is a puppet president that was financed and installed into office by the jewish billionaire Kolomoisky who is so corrupt that the U.S. government banned him and his family from entering our county.
That doesn't make him a crook.

Our media portrays Zelensky and his government as a shinning light of democracy in Ukraine.
When in fact him and his billionaire pals are deep into money laundering, smuggling drugs, human trafficking of women, etc.
so is putin,, and putin has been doing it for decades,,

Zelensky was a comedian a entertainer who went into politics. Putin was KGB. Which would you be more suspicious of?

Forum List

Back