For Trump haters only, when did you first realize you hated him?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Prior to the 2016 election, I did not detect very much abject hatred toward Donald Trump. My perception was that Liberals viewed him with an amused disdain at worst. He was a stubborn anomaly, but even as he dispatched 15 seasoned politicians he was not taken seriously. So I have to assume, and maybe I'm wrong, that the visceral hatred for Donald Trump began AFTER he was elected. So my question is "When and what was it that made you first HATE Donald Trump?" Was it a tweet? Was it a speech? Was it a news article? Something else?

What was it and when was it that flipped your switch from "Oh what a joke" to
"I HATE that M*F*R!!!!!" ?

They started hating him when the media told them he should be hated. They're sheep.

When he tried to take the old lady's house in the 90's to build a parking lot. Although he was viewed as a sleazy mafioso style wrongdoer long before that.

When he tried to take the old lady's house in the 90's to build a parking lot. Although he was viewed as a sleazy mafioso style wrongdoer long before that.
"Tried"? So he didn't actually acquire the old lady's house? I'm not familiar with the story.

Prior to the 2016 election, I did not detect very much abject hatred toward Donald Trump. My perception was that Liberals viewed him with an amused disdain at worst. He was a stubborn anomaly, but even as he dispatched 15 seasoned politicians he was not taken seriously. So I have to assume, and maybe I'm wrong, that the visceral hatred for Donald Trump began AFTER he was elected. So my question is "When and what was it that made you first HATE Donald Trump?" Was it a tweet? Was it a speech? Was it a news article? Something else?

It's strange that I didn't START liking him until AFTER he became president. I never watched The Apprentice, I thought it looked stupid. When I voted for him, I STILL wasn't sure. Then the VERY next day after the election, some morons took to the streets chanting, "He's not MY president". I KNEW I had made the correct choice after witnessing these temper tantrums. And after Trump started getting things done almost IMMEDIATELY after taking office, I started to like him. And with each success I liked him more and more. I have to say he's my favorite president in my lifetime and I was born in 1961.

It's strange that I didn't START liking him until AFTER he became president. I never watched The Apprentice, I thought it looked stupid. When I voted for him, I STILL wasn't sure. Then the VERY next day after the election, some morons took to the streets chanting, "He's not MY president". I KNEW I had made the correct choice after witnessing these temper tantrums. And after Trump started getting things done almost IMMEDIATELY after taking office, I started to like him. And with each success I liked him more and more. I have to say he's my favorite president in my lifetime and I was born in 1961.
I also was very unfamiliar with Donald Trump other than the name recognition. I also never watched the Apprentice and had no feeling for him one way or another. But as the election approached I started to see what he was about. And that was being pro-American and being very blunt about his messaging. I don't care about hurt feelings if the core message is correct. I probably would have voted for anyone to beat Hillary, but after 3 years I couldn't be happier with my vote. He's taking on problems that former Presidents blew off because they weren't politically convenient. That is beyond what I expected.

I don’t hate Trump but I get accused of that because I’m critical of how he is leading our country. I was a fan of his when he was on the apprentice... I liked the thought of a business man running the country but the way he conducted himself during the campaign And now as president is toxic and embarrassing to say the least.

I don’t hate Trump but I get accused of that because I’m critical of how he is leading our country. I was a fan of his when he was on the apprentice... I liked the thought of a business man running the country but the way he conducted himself during the campaign And now as president is toxic and embarrassing to say the least.
So embarrassing, greatest country ever is embarrassing lol YOU ARE A LOSER HAHA

our country is certainly not great because of Donald Trump. IMO he is a stain on what makes us great. An entitled, narcissistic bully troll is not my idea of a leader that represents the values that make our country great. But that’s just me

No one ‘hates’ Trump.

Trump is wrong on the issues, he’s a liar, and he’s unfit to be president – appropriate, warranted opposition to Trump is not to ‘hate’ him.

There is a lady down the street that has a sign in her front yard...it say impeach Reagan...Reagan's name is crossed out and under Reagan she wrote Bush...under the crossed out Bush she wrote Trump...that pretty much tells the whole story....dems hate to lose and they hate the ones that dare beat them...they believe they are entitled to be running the nation they would do away with elections if they could...nothing has changed except the level of derangement the left has acquired....

When he tried to take the old lady's house in the 90's

He took an old lady's house in 2016 ... It wasn't really her house, but she thought it was.

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

our country is certainly not great because of Donald Trump. IMO he is a stain on what makes us great. An entitled, narcissistic bully troll is not my idea of a leader that represents the values that make our country great. But that’s just me
That is just you

It is probably hard for these Moon Bats to determine when they first contracted the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness.

I suspect that since most of them supported that failure Obama and that Clinton scumbag then they had been infected with the disease long before Trump was elected.

It could be that the disease is really Libtardism and TDS is just an acute manifestation of the disease.

No one ‘hates’ Trump.

Trump is wrong on the issues, he’s a liar, and he’s unfit to be president – appropriate, warranted opposition to Trump is not to ‘hate’ him.
No one hates Trump? That is a statement wallowing in a pool of denial. It is obvious that most of the Liberal media, most of Hollywood, millions on Social media, and many USMB members absolutely HATE Donald Trump at a very personal level. I have never seen such hatred for a sitting President.

about 8 years after YOU decided you hated Obama

about 30 years after YOU decided you hated everyone who wasn't a right wing moronicon.

about 8 years after YOU decided you hated Obama

about 30 years after YOU decided you hated everyone who wasn't a right wing moronicon.
A non answer. You are projecting your hatred onto me.

So you think he is a "stain" on our country, and a narcissistic bully troll but you don't hate him. Okay. I've read many of your posts on Trump and it sure sounds like personal hatred to me, but I guess I'm wrong.

We became aware of His shenanigans back in the '70s.

"Who is this asshole Trump we keep hearing about" was a question a lot of New Yorkers were asking at the time.

Forum List

Back