For what reasons do blacks and minorities overwhelmingly vote for Democrats?

It's the party that they hold positions in....

They can run as Democrats and win...against whitey in their primaries...

They cant run as a Republican, and win their primaries against whitey...

You mean like Tim Scott?

There are no blacks in leadership positions in the republican party.

If I were Black, I would find that idea mildly insulting...
Well, if you were black and thought you'd be more likely to be better represented by a party consisting almost exclusively of old white men, I could see your point.

Old white men like Joe Biden?
Yeah the old white man that served as the vice president for a black president and who put a black person on his ticket as a running mate.

Well, if you were black and thought you'd be more likely to be better represented by a party consisting almost exclusively of old white men, I could see your point.

Yeah the old white man that served as the vice president for a black president and who put a black person on his ticket as a running mate.

Well shit...I’ll give you credit for shamelessly admitting you vote on FEELZ and skin color alone. Tell us, how has that advanced “your community” over the last 50 years?
Asking for a friend.

I'd say it's more likely they cast a vote for people more like themselves as being more likely to better represent them.

View attachment 382016
Well you ain't black so don't try speaking for us.

Wouldn't dream of it.
You just tried doing it.

You might want to go back and re-read what I wrote. I choose my words very carefully.

Well shit...I’ll give you credit for shamelessly admitting you vote on FEELZ and skin color alone. Tell us, how has that advanced “your community” over the last 50 years?
Asking for a friend.
That's what whites have voted on for 244 years. And until that stops there will be fighting. You aren't asking for a friend because if we voted like you want us to, we'd be eating in restaurant kitchens again. You are delusional son. The reason we left the republican party was because your party's policies. trump is president because he is white. He was not even the most qualified republican running but he played to your racism and you shamelessly voted for him on FEELZ and skin color alone

Blacks and Browns vote democrat because they are taught in their "churches" the White man, the creator of civilization is the "devil" and the reason they are so fucking ugly and stupid is because back in the day, after they built the Great Pyramid of Giza and sheet, a Negro scientist :afro: :auiqs.jpg:invented the White man to punish them for being savages or whatever. The fact that blacks and browns (and their "educators" the jews) vote democrat is pure, unadulterated racism against Whitey.

Yeah. Imagine being black or minority these days and voting for a party consisting almost exclusively of old white men like Joe Biden rather than for a party with more representatives that looked more like you. I mean, why would you?

Yeah. Imagine being black or minority these days and voting for a party consisting almost exclusively of old white men like Joe Biden rather than for a party with more representatives that looked more like you. I mean, why would you?

Is that why Asians are burning down our cities?

Forum List

Back