Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.
/----/ From the clown who voted for Slick Willie Clinton and Hildabeast.

It was the strongest bill in decades. But Trump wants to use immigration as a campaign issue, so he shot it down.
It was a POS bill that did nothing to enforce the border. It only threw more money at processing Biden's illegal vermin faster.

The only thing Trump cares about is himself. He doesn't give a shit about this country!
Biden cares NOTHING about YOU, nor does he care about this Country. The OPEN Border, and BIDENOMICS are the proof.
Go ahead, try to dispute it, you suck.

Biden cares NOTHING about YOU, nor does he care about this Country. The OPEN Border, and BIDENOMICS are the proof.
Go ahead, try to dispute it, you suck.
As a matter of fact, I will dispute it. With facts. Not some right wing horseshit logic that you proposed.

Fact: The Biden economy is rolling!
Fact: Unemployment is under 4%.
Fact: Wall Street is at record levels.
Fact: Inflation is trending down.
Fact: Biden is pro-Democracy.
Fact: Biden got through 6 major pieces of legislation that this country is benefitting from.

WTF has Trump ever done?

Fact: Trump gave tax cuts to the rich.
Fact: Trump doubled our deficit.
Fact: Over 1 million Americans died because of covid on Trump's watch.
Fact: Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Fact: Trump is a felon.

Now go fuck yourself!

Forum List

Back