Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.
We've already got the America we deserve. Biden/Harris ffs!

As a matter of fact, I will dispute it. With facts. Not some right wing horseshit logic that you proposed.

Fact: The Biden economy is rolling!
Fact: Unemployment is under 4%.
Fact: Wall Street is at record levels.
Fact: Inflation is trending down.
Fact: Biden is pro-Democracy.
Fact: Biden got through 6 major pieces of legislation that this country is benefitting from.

WTF has Trump ever done?

Fact: Trump gave tax cuts to the rich.
Fact: Trump doubled our deficit.
Fact: Over 1 million Americans died because of covid on Trump's watch.
Fact: Trump kisses Putin's ass.
Fact: Trump is a felon.

Now go fuck yourself!
Slob O Really
444K died under Trump and the remainder (over 1.2M in total) died under Biden and Biden has the injection Trump created
Trump doubled the deficit? :)link:) ?
OH FUCK NOT THE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA bunk again, REALLY?
Show me the PEE TAPES
Trump will not be a Felon for long Slob O Really 🤣 this one going to the Supreme Court :dance:

Last edited:
Heck yes it was rigged and this one is going to the Supreme Court and it is going to be overturned and Slob O Really will have egg all over their face.

egg.gif

I don’t know where you get your news. But I’m thinking that you are obese beyond belief on your diet of pure propaganda.

The intent section was about the underlying crime. The intent must be there before they could find Trump guilty. They must determine that he took the actions he was accused of with the intent to commit the crimes. Intent.

Motive was not necessary. But intent was required.
What's your point?

STOP right there and spare us your faux concern for the law. YOU PEOPLE are the epitome of lawless corrupt thugs. Your leaders have broken umpteen laws and you celebrate them getting off scott free without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Dems and their FAKE selective accountability.
Trump faced a jury of his peers...

Trump is from New York, that is where he has lived most of his life. He broke the law in New York...

You get tried in New York...

New York knows trump and with the evidence presented it was plain that he was guilty...

What more if any other US Citizen acted the way he has done they would have already been put in jail...

Democrats didn't convict Trump, the jury of his peers did...

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.
We don't recognize new York bullshit

The poll protocols are rigged for the pro-Trump outcome.

In normal polling, about 35% think it was rigged against Trump.
I don’t think the poll in the OP said the OP claims. There were no questions asking if it was rigged, only was it “politically motivated”. There is a difference.

Democrats re-wrote a law in NY for the sole purpose of being able to get around the statute of limitations that had run out, so they could go after Trump. THAT'S the level of Dem corruption.
No they didn't bullshit peddler.

Bill you are talking about has not been signed into law.

Slob O Really
444K died under Trump and the remainder (over 1.2M in total) died under Biden and Biden has the injection Trump created
Trump doubled the deficit? :)link:) ?
OH FUCK NOT THE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA bunk again, REALLY?
Show me the PEE TAPES
Trump will not be a Felon for long Slob O Really 🤣 this one going to the Supreme Court :dance:
We all saw Trump kiss Putin's ass in Helsinki. Yeah, that's what we want? A Preident that kisses Russian ass!

Forum List

Back