Forget about Joe Biden

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I have no wish to irritate the Trump folks here, especially since they make up most of this group, but I have to get this out.

In my 40 years of following politics I never thought I'd see the day a sitting President would be so dumb that he would risk impeachment in trying to get a foreign government to ruin - the wong guy! Joe Biden is not going to be the Democratic nominee folks, not by a jug full. With Joe Biden embroiled in the Hunter scandal, and Bernie with health issues, Elizabeth Warren is going to continue her march to the nomination.

You risked it all to go after the wrong guy Donald - Not Smart!
:iyfyus.jpg:

Dizzy Lizzy is going to be great.

She'll get CA, NY and most of New England.

Trump easily rolls to a 2nd term.

And D.L. (the advocate of the common man) can go back to teaching classes (as in a single class) for 350 K.

She's a real 1%er.

Creepy Uncle Joe I doubt was ever a real concern as far as political competition as he never stood a chance. His corruption and the way it was handled though needs to be dealt with along with any and all others regardless of their party affiliation. Dems screaming its a ploy to keep poor Joe off the ballot are off their rockers.

And D.L. (the advocate of the common man) can go back to teaching classes (as in a single class) for 350 K.

She's a real 1%er.
Trump loses to Warren. He will get no help from electoral votes. If Warren is the nominee, she chews him up in head to head debates and that is how she wins.

It really doesn't matter who wins the Democratic nomination. It's all going to be about voter turnout. So expect the republicans to ramp up their voter suppression tactics.

I have no wish to irritate the Trump folks here, especially since they make up most of this group, but I have to get this out.

In my 40 years of following politics I never thought I'd see the day a sitting President would be so dumb that he would risk impeachment in trying to get a foreign government to ruin - the wong guy! Joe Biden is not going to be the Democratic nominee folks, not by a jug full. With Joe Biden embroiled in the Hunter scandal, and Bernie with health issues, Elizabeth Warren is going to continue her march to the nomination.

the dems started firing off about Ukraine and it has once again backfired and knocked out their only hope for 2020 Biden .

Warren is clearly the best of the bunch.
Yeah I mean why would the D party, which claims to be progressive, elect a progressive over a corporatist warmonger? Apparently you prefer the later every time.

...You risked it all to go after the wrong guy Donald - Not Smart!

That would imply that individual 1 wants the corruption of the senile Biden clown and his cokehead son exposed because he thinks Biden will be his opponent in the selections.

It's much more likely that he simply hates Biden because he was Obama's VP and everything the illegal Kenyan did is bad by definition....

And individual 1 didn't really risk anything, the hypocritical outrage of the deep state and the #resistance is even less convincing than the Mueller inquisition... it won't cost him any votes and he won't be impeached... it's just a show to divert attention from the lack of any actual policies of the democrats

:popcorn:

Joe Biden is toast after the corruption, correct.

So this leaves Democrats with only one option - a trail of tears. They are screwed.

There is no Hunter Biden scandal, he saw Joe Biden as his biggest threat.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

She's a real 1%er.
Trump loses to Warren. He will get no help from electoral votes. If Warren is the nominee, she chews him up in head to head debates and that is how she wins.

I think he has underestimated Warren, he won't want to debate with any of them.

Eric(the Racist) Holder walked because no one held him accountable for the 10,000 Mexican citizens that died in his "Fast and Furious", scandal.
Lois Lerner walked because no one held her accountable for the weaponizing of the IRS against conservative groups.
Hillary Clinton walked because no one held her accountable for destroying government property and emails, thus obstructing justice.
Joe Biden and his son, colluded with Ukraine on a pay for play scheme, if he isnt held accountable, then the shit continues.

She's a real 1%er.

I think he has underestimated Warren, he won't want to debate with any of them.
Bwaaaaaahhaaaaaa….yeah, nothing like underestimating a "WHITE" woman who thinks she is a red man.

There is no Hunter Biden scandal, he saw Joe Biden as his biggest threat.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Yeah I mean why would the D party, which claims to be progressive, elect a progressive over a corporatist warmonger? Apparently you prefer the later every time.

Pocahontas colluded with the psycho princess during the last selections, that proves she can't be trusted and anyone who gets endorsed by the corrupt DNC and its superdelegates isn't a real progressive by definition.

Creepy Uncle Joe I doubt was ever a real concern as far as political competition as he never stood a chance. His corruption and the way it was handled though needs to be dealt with along with any and all others regardless of their party affiliation. Dems screaming its a ploy to keep poor Joe off the ballot are off their rockers.

I think they need to investigate Cofer Black , the former CIA and special advisor to Romney's campaign as well as in the Bush Jr. admin.

Don't you?? He works as a director on Burisma.

Eric(the Racist) Holder walked because no one held him accountable for the 10,000 Mexican citizens that died in his "Fast and Furious", scandal.
Lois Lerner walked because no one held her accountable for the weaponizing of the IRS against conservative groups.
Hillary Clinton walked because no one held her accountable for destroying government property and emails, thus obstructing justice.
Joe Biden and his son, colluded with Ukraine on a pay for play scheme, if he isnt held accountable, then the shit continues.

None of these things happened.

And you're calling Holder a racist. Evidence please.

Pocahontas colluded with the psycho princess during the last selections, that proves she can't be trusted and anyone who gets endorsed by the corrupt DNC and its superdelegates isn't a real progressive by definition.

Pocahontas died 300 years ago.

Forum List

Back