Forget Econ Stats, Do Americans Feel Economic Exhuberance or Malaise?

Disprove it. You can't because I'm right. You're the failure. If I decide to start playing your game of bury you with stats, you'll run home crying to mommy, so be careful what you wish for.

OK. Let's look. Dummy.

Employment Situation Summary

Revised Up for May

Employment Situation News Release

Revised Down For April

Revised Up For March

Revised Up For Feb

Revised Up For Jan

Revised Up For Dec 2013

Shall I continue?

EconBump!

Hello! [MENTION=47383]EconChick[/MENTION]

Mommmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The polls do not uphold Listening's point of view.

Last quarter GDP at 4%, yep Americans generally believe things are getting better

WEIRD, NOT ONE CON HAS YET ANSWERED

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies why wasn't the US economy booming?

Are you really this stupid ?

This is from post number 2...the post following the OP.

I went back and reread the OP and nowhere does it say the economy was booming under GWB.

That wasn't the point of the thread.

You simply chose to go into your mindless deflection/cut/paste mode and almost immediately derailed the thread.

Why don't you get out of the thread if you are not going to address the OP. Your sorry assed spam is now ignored by most everyone because they are tired of your bullshit.

Nobody's going to answer your question because we are not obligated to jump into whatever direction you think the thread should go.

FO.

ONCE MORE:

'WEIRD, NOT ONE CON HAS YET ANSWERED

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies why wasn't the US economy booming?"

IF OBAMA'S ECONOMY IS SO BAD, ONLY 10+ MILLION JOBS CREATED SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM MARCH 2010, WHY DID BUSH AND COMP LOSE 1.2+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS? LOL

Has nothing to do with the OP.

You immediately derailed the thread because it's all about you and your narrow-minded view of he world.

Shove it sideways.

Does anyone else find it odd that the author of this thread wants to analyze American sentiment on the economy,

but insists in the OP that no economic facts and figures be a part of that analysis?

Where do I say you CAN'T USE NUMBERS, genius? I just didn't want this to turn into another chart war that the regular folks get bored with.

But instead, what does Dad2three do? He buries the thread with spam. Why do you think every forum out there prohibits it?

And thanks for demonstrating your selective reading. Seeing how thick some of you were, I clarified yesterday that numbers have to be involved but to post in English, not Chartese? Remember???? Remember where I suggested he look at Londoner's posts as a good example????????

I disagree with some of Londoner's posts but he's trying to have a real discussion. And he uses lots of numbers.

Now climb back under your rock.

"But instead, what does Dad2three do? He buries the thread with spam. Why do you think every forum out there prohibits it?"

Definition- FACTS that refute OP's talking points and baseless bullshit!!!

Keep dreaming.

If you add a little color, I am sure this is some publisher that would put your story in a book of fairy tales.

The polls do not uphold Listening's point of view.

Last quarter GDP at 4%, yep Americans generally believe things are getting better

There is no point of view asshole.

Consumer confidence of 90 is low on a relative scale.

That it is improving has never been disputed.

Why don't you and Dad get together so you consumate your little electronic tryst.

We grow tired of watching you two jack each other off.

Listening's point of view is trashed. It is at a seven year high, which is great.

The facts contradicts Listening's relativeness on the issue. And if confidence is going up, as he says, then that is very good new, but L would love to have the economy crash if necessary.

And a GDP of 4% is great news. The jobs report is out tomorrow, which will be good news.

Let's move on.

Last edited:
Listening's point of view is trashed. It is at a seven year high, which is great.

The facts contradicts Listening's relativeness on the issue. And if confidence is going up, as he says, then that is very good new, but L would love to have the economy crash if necessary.

And a GDP of 4% is great news. The jobs report is out tomorrow, which will be good news.

Let's move on.

There is no point of view.

Jake still has his head up his ass because the facts show that consumer confidence is still low compared to the past 50 years. But Jake does not care about facts. He only cares about the picture he drew in art class that now decorates his padded cell.

Jake also could never prove that I want the economy to crash since I've never posted that anywhere. So Jake can fuck himself.

Please move Jake. Move to Cuba or someplace else. We won't miss your sorry ass at all.

Let's move on.

Jake still has his head up his ass because the facts show that consumer confidence is still low compared to the past 50 years. But Jake does not care about facts. He only cares about the picture he drew in art class that now decorates his padded cell.

Jake also could never prove that I want the economy to crash since I've never posted that anywhere. So Jake can fuck himself.

Please move Jake. Move to Cuba or someplace else. We won't miss your sorry ass at all.

The record low for US consumer confidence was November of 2008. That's about where Obama had to start from.

The experts say the 4% is simply a rebound from the 1%...we will return to the 2% that Obabble is famous for. Swallows 17000 is fading fast.

Let's move on.

The record low for US consumer confidence was November of 2008. That's about where Obama had to start from.

And so once again, I'll state that there is no dispute it is getting better.

I'll speculate that either of my dead grandmothers would have gotten the same response (meaning it would have happened without Obama).

It is all relative and on an overall basis it is still low.

JakeTheFake gets all giddy because the pile of pigshit he's in has gotten lower.

Great for him (and for many of us).

It is getting better.

But it ain't great.

Jake's probably never known anything different.

Listening is opining only, giving a point of view.

The facts as presented above contradict his point of view.

I have lived much longer than Listening, and I know of which I speak, where as L does not.

I'll speculate that either of my dead grandmothers would have gotten the same response (meaning it would have happened without Obama).

JakeTheFake gets all giddy because the pile of pigshit he's in has gotten lower.

It is getting better.

But it ain't great.

Listen. See if I got this. Obama's at fault if the economy sucks. But your dead grandmother could have overseen the improvement in the economy? That about your position? Fuck you, What a hypocrite.

It is getting better.

But it ain't great.

Listen. See if I got this. Obama's at fault if the economy sucks. But your dead grandmother could have overseen the improvement in the economy? That about your position? Fuck you, What a hypocrite.

L is nothing more than a hypocritical hack and troll on behalf of the far right.

The less to support the point, the more L goes down ad hom alley.

L is a real reactionary troll.

Once again the economy is improving well and Americans are happy about it.

It is getting better.

But it ain't great.

And he tried to blame the Bush economy on Democrats with this:

"It is clear that with a democratic congress from 2006 to 2010, things went in the toilet."

Partisantardation.

Hey Dad: Get A Job.

Why? Red staters need more welfare?

Yes, the democrats in the red states have become more demanding as of late.

Among the 254 counties where food stamp recipients doubled between 2007 and 2011, Republican Mitt Romney won 213 of them in last year’s presidential election, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg. Kentucky’s Owsley County, which backed Romney with 81 percent of its vote, has the largest proportion of food stamp recipients among those that he carried.

Food Stamp Cut Backed by Republicans With Voters on Rolls - Bloomberg

:lol:

Are you really this stupid ?

This is from post number 2...the post following the OP.

I went back and reread the OP and nowhere does it say the economy was booming under GWB.

That wasn't the point of the thread.

You simply chose to go into your mindless deflection/cut/paste mode and almost immediately derailed the thread.

Why don't you get out of the thread if you are not going to address the OP. Your sorry assed spam is now ignored by most everyone because they are tired of your bullshit.

Nobody's going to answer your question because we are not obligated to jump into whatever direction you think the thread should go.

FO.

ONCE MORE:

'WEIRD, NOT ONE CON HAS YET ANSWERED

Weird after 8 years of Dubya/GOP 'job creator' policies why wasn't the US economy booming?"

IF OBAMA'S ECONOMY IS SO BAD, ONLY 10+ MILLION JOBS CREATED SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM MARCH 2010, WHY DID BUSH AND COMP LOSE 1.2+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS? LOL

Has nothing to do with the OP.

You immediately derailed the thread because it's all about you and your narrow-minded view of he world.

Shove it sideways.

OP has been disproved, over and over and over

Nice to see you are such a Koch licker though..

Forum List

Back