Former Catholic priest in Texas sentenced to 60 years in child rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unusual, they generally go after the male kiddies
He will be getting lot of exercise bending over where he is going

Former Catholic priest in Texas sentenced to 60 years in child rape case

He should be executed, all paedophiles should be executed regardless of what religion or what political persuasion.

Gee here are us religious folk calling for a harsher sentence and just the other day some bull dyke told me I condone priests molesting children.
Nice smokescreen........we're fooled.

Which is what I and others were saying, this is not just an issue within Roman Catholicism, it's an issue within all religions including Protestants, Islam and Judaism, it's also an issue in what we would refer to as fringe religions ie. Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses ie. not part of the Organised Religion situation I mean by fringe.

Again - I have never said different. In fact, I wrote that if you want to find pedos, go where there are children. Period.

BUT, catholics are in a different class. The most wealthy organization on the planet, has hidden pedos throughout their history. The current pope is still hiding them.

The worst is that people actually still go inside catholic churches and they take their children inside catholic churches. If you found out your kid's scout leader was being hidden by the scout org because of mosleting, raping kids, would you take your kid back? Of course not. But, because its the catholic church, sheeples still give pedo priests a pass.

Really, there's just no comparison.

Anyone want to check the voter rolls and see which party this shithead belonged to?

Carnac.jpg
the party of roy moore

So he was a registered Republican? Link please?
What were YOU going to say his political party was?

I think most Roman Catholics are as disgusted as non-Roman Catholics about this, but again paedophilia isn't just restricted to Roman Catholic priests, there are plenty of paedophiles for example who are Muslim and the Imans cover it all up because Islam is shall I say pretty liberal about adult men having sex with children because of the Prophet Mohammed being a paedophile himself, he married Aisha when she was six years in age and he was in his mid-50s he did not have sex with her though until she was nine years in age, he was a paedophile.

But it's ok for Islamics to do that because they are a rich and vibrant culture and well....."diversity" and all that. That's what the left earnestly believes. That kind of stuff goes on all the time in the Middle East but all we hear from the left, is how we need more Muslim immigrants in this country.

To the left, It's only an outrage when Catholics, Christians, or Republicans are involved. Meanwhile their entertainment industry is packed full of pedophiles, sex offenders, rapists, homosexuals, and other perverts. But they don't mind, because they're the "beautiful people." Hell, they even idolize a former President who was a rapist and a sexual predator, and tried to put his wife in the White House.

It's not ok when anyone does it. You do realize that don't you?

Of course it's not. But how often do we hear an outrage over female gentile mutilation, honor killings, incest,spousal abuse, and sexual offenses going on here in this country, among the immigrant population? It only becomes a big story when it's a Catholic priest or a pastor at a minister. Why is that?

You voted for someone who was accused of some of those things and other sexual crimes as well.

Stop saying its Muslims or lefties or -

Trust children. Defend and support them. And forget about your or their politics.

Most of all, be open and willing to point your finger at RWs who brag about being sexual predators, get caught, found guilty, protected by the catholic church and on and on.

And yes, if you can find another church that actively hid pedos for 2000 years, post it. Until then, the catholics are guilty.

It's not my culture or party that supports homosexuality, same-sex marriage, cross-dressing, transsexualism, or other perversions. It's yours.

Hmmmm ... And what is the difference?

Consent.

Think it through.

Which is what I and others were saying, this is not just an issue within Roman Catholicism, it's an issue within all religions including Protestants, Islam and Judaism, it's also an issue in what we would refer to as fringe religions ie. Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses ie. not part of the Organised Religion situation I mean by fringe.

Religion gives people authority and power, and all of them tend to discourage questioning authority...making it easier for those people to abuse.

Anyone want to check the voter rolls and see which party this shithead belonged to?

Carnac.jpg

By all means do.

And post proof that all pedos are liberal/dems.

Stupid. Uttterly stupid and hypocritical and lying dishonest to say there are no Repub/RWNJ pedos. Educator yourself but more importantly, get it through your fat head that its people like you Roy Moore fans that make it impossible for victims to go to adults for help.

Stupid.
JGalt never heard of Dennis Hastert, I guess.....the pedo who the Republicans made the third in line for Presidential succession.

Should be life and sounds like the Church followed procedure

I personally do not agree with life in prison for paedophiles, what they do is so heinous probably the most heinous crime possible that I do not agree with ANY nations taxpayers having to pay to keep these wastes of human skin inside a prison for the rest of their lives, IMHO they should just be taken out and shot then dig a hole put them in and throw quicklime on them. No mercy for paedophiles. Period.

I know and if one ever touches one of ours death will be a very distinct possibility for him if I get to him first

Smart parents who actually care about their kids keep them out of harms way.

As in, don't take them into a catholic church and sure as fucking hell, don't leave them alone with a priest or other officials. Like, the pope.

FACT is, if you want to find pedos, go where there are children. Scouts, schools, etc and then protect your kids. Duh.
Exactly.

Start at the top. The current pope hid pedo priests. Two popes ago, maybe three, was in charge of keeping track of where pedo priests were sent so they wouldn't be sent to the same place again.

In the case of catholic church, its up to those who actually follow this religion/cult. Same with any other organization.

I think most Roman Catholics are as disgusted as non-Roman Catholics about this, but again paedophilia isn't just restricted to Roman Catholic priests, there are plenty of paedophiles for example who are Muslim and the Imans cover it all up because Islam is shall I say pretty liberal about adult men having sex with children because of the Prophet Mohammed being a paedophile himself, he married Aisha when she was six years in age and he was in his mid-50s he did not have sex with her though until she was nine years in age, he was a paedophile.

But it's ok for Islamics to do that because they are a rich and vibrant culture and well....."diversity" and all that. That's what the left earnestly believes. That kind of stuff goes on all the time in the Middle East but all we hear from the left, is how we need more Muslim immigrants in this country.

To the left, It's only an outrage when Catholics, Christians, or Republicans are involved. Meanwhile their entertainment industry is packed full of pedophiles, sex offenders, rapists, homosexuals, and other perverts. But they don't mind, because they're the "beautiful people." Hell, they even idolize a former President who was a rapist and a sexual predator, and tried to put his wife in the White House.

It's not ok when anyone does it. You do realize that don't you?

Of course it's not. But how often do we hear an outrage over female gentile mutilation, honor killings, incest,spousal abuse, and sexual offenses going on here in this country, among the immigrant population? It only becomes a big story when it's a Catholic priest or a pastor at a minister. Why is that?

You voted for someone who was accused of some of those things and other sexual crimes as well.

Stop saying its Muslims or lefties or -

Trust children. Defend and support them. And forget about your or their politics.

Most of all, be open and willing to point your finger at RWs who brag about being sexual predators, get caught, found guilty, protected by the catholic church and on and on.

And yes, if you can find another church that actively hid pedos for 2000 years, post it. Until then, the catholics are guilty.

^^^^

So another post from you stating its ONLY the Roman Catholics doing this.

"Stop saying its Muslims or lefties or -"

Yes because being a Leftist it is part of the Leftist narrative to deny that Muslims are okay with having sex with children because the Prophet Mohammed himself WAS a paedophile and ALL Muslims consider him the ideal man who should be emulated which includes having sex with children.

But but but Muslims having sex with children is the fault of Roman Catholics or whatever :rolleyes-41:

I personally do not agree with life in prison for paedophiles, what they do is so heinous probably the most heinous crime possible that I do not agree with ANY nations taxpayers having to pay to keep these wastes of human skin inside a prison for the rest of their lives, IMHO they should just be taken out and shot then dig a hole put them in and throw quicklime on them. No mercy for paedophiles. Period.
And for those organizations that hide them

How do you execute an organisation though? You cannot take an organisation out and shoot it.

However I do think that any person who has covered up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested and again I do not care what religion or political persuasion.

Back when the Church scandal broke I was livid the Church tried to hide it. Most of our parish was also.
"Livid"...is that the angry version of "thoughts and prayers"?

Carnac.jpg

By all means do.

And post proof that all pedos are liberal/dems.

Stupid. Uttterly stupid and hypocritical and lying dishonest to say there are no Repub/RWNJ pedos. Educator yourself but more importantly, get it through your fat head that its people like you Roy Moore fans that make it impossible for victims to go to adults for help.

Stupid.
JGalt never heard of Dennis Hastert, I guess.....the pedo who the Republicans made the third in line for Presidential succession.

did anyone ever say he was smart?

Carnac.jpg
the party of roy moore

That pedophilia knows no political boundary is true but also true is that its only RWs/GOP/Repubs who openly support and defend pedos.

And they vote for them.

Is not like we didn't know the true about trump before the election.

I don't think that is a fair assessment at all. If it were true Roy Moore would have won right? As it was, it disturbed enough voters that they either did not vote, or voted for another and even those who did vote stated they would rather have ANYONE but a Dem. That is in itself disturbing though. How could anyone stump for someone like that?

How do you execute an organisation though? You cannot take an organisation out and shoot it.

However I do think that any person who has covered up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested and again I do not care what religion or political persuasion.

Start at the top. The current pope hid pedo priests. Two popes ago, maybe three, was in charge of keeping track of where pedo priests were sent so they wouldn't be sent to the same place again.

In the case of catholic church, its up to those who actually follow this religion/cult. Same with any other organization.

Surely you know that not one word of your post is true.

Not even one word.

More to the point is that this really is why kids are victimized. When it all hit the fan when Roy Moore was in the news, how do you think kids who were being molested felt when they heard the news or their parents or their teachers talking about voting for him.

If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence.

Surely you know that.

You inaccurately stated that paedophilia aka Child Rape is purely a Roman Catholic thing.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence."

You seem very anti-Roman Catholic so you are not a Roman Catholic therefore, so you have already decided it's ONLY the other side ie. Roman Catholics who are doing these heinous things.

If you cannot accept that paedophilia happens in the Protestant religion, in Islam, in Judaism etc then YOU are assisting in condemning children who are being raped and abused within those religions to a life of guilty silence.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side

That's the opposite of saying its only the catholic church.

Clearly, it says "ANY OF US".

See?

I have always said the same thing - it is not only one religion. one political belief, one anything.

And I have always said catholics are different because they have and still do hide thousands of priests.

You know that is true.

Carnac.jpg
the party of roy moore
ask carnak

Apparently his father was a Democrat who ran as a Democrat against LBJ in the '54 Senate race. He also launched bilingual Spanish/English paper based in San Antonio, and was against the Vietnam War...

Biography for Dudley T Dougherty — Site
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, checking to see if this shithead has a Facebook or other social media presence...
He's Irish too...you forgot that part.

I know and if one ever touches one of ours death will be a very distinct possibility for him if I get to him first

As in, don't take them into a catholic church and sure as fucking hell, don't leave them alone with a priest or other officials. Like, the pope.

FACT is, if you want to find pedos, go where there are children. Scouts, schools, etc and then protect your kids. Duh.
Exactly.

Also responsible parents keep their children away from faggots, carpet munchers and Transgenders and anyone pushing the LGBTQ thing.

There are paedophiles in every profession and in every religion, no need for an Anti-Roman Catholic rant.

The catholics are the only ones who have hidden and aided pedophilia, the RAPE of CHILDREN. And they've done it for 2000 years. How many rapes would that be?

The catholic church is by far and way the worst. And they are still hiding rapists. The proof of that is that these stories keep popping up and its this current pope who sent pedos to hide in SAmerican churches.

That may very well be the dumbest post you've ever made...and that's saying something

Considering Islam condones sex with children because the Prophet Mohammed himself was a paedophile, yes Luddly's post is ridiculous.

Yeah...Catholics very bad....Islam they are OK!!!! Only in the mind of a leftist loon
Who said "Islam they are OK!"? Name names, provide links.

And for those organizations that hide them

Ok, so THIS guy said it was ok with Islam. Anyone else?

Not even one word.

More to the point is that this really is why kids are victimized. When it all hit the fan when Roy Moore was in the news, how do you think kids who were being molested felt when they heard the news or their parents or their teachers talking about voting for him.

If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence.

Surely you know that.

You inaccurately stated that paedophilia aka Child Rape is purely a Roman Catholic thing.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence."

You seem very anti-Roman Catholic so you are not a Roman Catholic therefore, so you have already decided it's ONLY the other side ie. Roman Catholics who are doing these heinous things.

If you cannot accept that paedophilia happens in the Protestant religion, in Islam, in Judaism etc then YOU are assisting in condemning children who are being raped and abused within those religions to a life of guilty silence.

See?

I have always said the same thing - it is not only one religion. one political belief, one anything.

And I have always said catholics are different because they have and still do hide thousands of priests.

You know that is true.

As much as I know only Sassy and me are the only Roman Catholics in this thread and both of us have been the most hardcore about how we should deal with paedophiles, I mean I was more hardcore than she was I said we should execute them and I mean we should execute them, also that anyone who has or is covering up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested.

I cannot be more hardcore than that.

Not even one word.

Surely you know that.

Oh and -

Yes, I'm anti catholic, Roman or otherwise but I'm also anti organized religioncults. Its a for-profit scam. There's no doubt catholics are right up there with the absolute worst but they're not alone.

Example - current pope heart about homeless outside the vatican and had a shower set up once a week so they could bathe.

Richest org on the planet and all he would spring for was a little hot water and bar of soap. Jesus must be so proud.

Not even one word.

Surely you know that.

See?

You know that is true.

The only thing that is different between Catholics and all other religions - is the Church organization which is centralized and very heirarchical. That means they exert some control over all aspects of the church and it's priests making it easier to move them around and hide them. It's not that other religions wouldn't or don't do the same thing. It's that it is less obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back