Former Catholic priest in Texas sentenced to 60 years in child rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for those organizations that hide them

How do you execute an organisation though? You cannot take an organisation out and shoot it.

However I do think that any person who has covered up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested and again I do not care what religion or political persuasion.

Start at the top. The current pope hid pedo priests. Two popes ago, maybe three, was in charge of keeping track of where pedo priests were sent so they wouldn't be sent to the same place again.

In the case of catholic church, its up to those who actually follow this religion/cult. Same with any other organization.

I think most Roman Catholics are as disgusted as non-Roman Catholics about this, but again paedophilia isn't just restricted to Roman Catholic priests, there are plenty of paedophiles for example who are Muslim and the Imans cover it all up because Islam is shall I say pretty liberal about adult men having sex with children because of the Prophet Mohammed being a paedophile himself, he married Aisha when she was six years in age and he was in his mid-50s he did not have sex with her though until she was nine years in age, he was a paedophile.

But it's ok for Islamics to do that because they are a rich and vibrant culture and well....."diversity" and all that. That's what the left earnestly believes. That kind of stuff goes on all the time in the Middle East but all we hear from the left, is how we need more Muslim immigrants in this country.

To the left, It's only an outrage when Catholics, Christians, or Republicans are involved. Meanwhile their entertainment industry is packed full of pedophiles, sex offenders, rapists, homosexuals, and other perverts. But they don't mind, because they're the "beautiful people." Hell, they even idolize a former President who was a rapist and a sexual predator, and tried to put his wife in the White House.
Ok, so THIS guy said it was ok with Islam. Anyone else?

You hate Christians anyhow, Christers in your words, so you probably think ALL Christians are fucking children and condone fucking children.

"Ok, so THIS guy said it was ok with Islam. Anyone else?"

Yes the Prophet Mohammed himself who they all follow.

How do you execute an organisation though? You cannot take an organisation out and shoot it.

However I do think that any person who has covered up for any paedophile should immediately be arrested and again I do not care what religion or political persuasion.

Start at the top. The current pope hid pedo priests. Two popes ago, maybe three, was in charge of keeping track of where pedo priests were sent so they wouldn't be sent to the same place again.

In the case of catholic church, its up to those who actually follow this religion/cult. Same with any other organization.

I think most Roman Catholics are as disgusted as non-Roman Catholics about this, but again paedophilia isn't just restricted to Roman Catholic priests, there are plenty of paedophiles for example who are Muslim and the Imans cover it all up because Islam is shall I say pretty liberal about adult men having sex with children because of the Prophet Mohammed being a paedophile himself, he married Aisha when she was six years in age and he was in his mid-50s he did not have sex with her though until she was nine years in age, he was a paedophile.

But it's ok for Islamics to do that because they are a rich and vibrant culture and well....."diversity" and all that. That's what the left earnestly believes. That kind of stuff goes on all the time in the Middle East but all we hear from the left, is how we need more Muslim immigrants in this country.

To the left, It's only an outrage when Catholics, Christians, or Republicans are involved. Meanwhile their entertainment industry is packed full of pedophiles, sex offenders, rapists, homosexuals, and other perverts. But they don't mind, because they're the "beautiful people." Hell, they even idolize a former President who was a rapist and a sexual predator, and tried to put his wife in the White House.

You hate Christians anyhow, Christers in your words, so you probably think ALL Christians are fucking children and condone fucking children.

There are plenty of Muslims - like Catholics - who don't agree with molesting children. Just saying.

Should be life and sounds like the Church followed procedure

I personally do not agree with life in prison for paedophiles, what they do is so heinous probably the most heinous crime possible that I do not agree with ANY nations taxpayers having to pay to keep these wastes of human skin inside a prison for the rest of their lives, IMHO they should just be taken out and shot then dig a hole put them in and throw quicklime on them. No mercy for paedophiles. Period.

I know and if one ever touches one of ours death will be a very distinct possibility for him if I get to him first

Smart parents who actually care about their kids keep them out of harms way.

As in, don't take them into a catholic church and sure as fucking hell, don't leave them alone with a priest or other officials. Like, the pope.

FACT is, if you want to find pedos, go where there are children. Scouts, schools, etc and then protect your kids. Duh.
Exactly.

Also responsible parents keep their children away from faggots, carpet munchers and Transgenders and anyone pushing the LGBTQ thing.
But not priests.

Surely you know that not one word of your post is true.

Not even one word.

More to the point is that this really is why kids are victimized. When it all hit the fan when Roy Moore was in the news, how do you think kids who were being molested felt when they heard the news or their parents or their teachers talking about voting for him.

If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence.

Surely you know that.

You inaccurately stated that paedophilia aka Child Rape is purely a Roman Catholic thing.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence."

You seem very anti-Roman Catholic so you are not a Roman Catholic therefore, so you have already decided it's ONLY the other side ie. Roman Catholics who are doing these heinous things.

If you cannot accept that paedophilia happens in the Protestant religion, in Islam, in Judaism etc then YOU are assisting in condemning children who are being raped and abused within those religions to a life of guilty silence.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side

That's the opposite of saying its only the catholic church.

Clearly, it says "ANY OF US".

See?

I have always said the same thing - it is not only one religion. one political belief, one anything.

And I have always said catholics are different because they have and still do hide thousands of priests.

You know that is true.

The only thing that is different between Catholics and all other religions - is the Church organization which is centralized and very heirarchical. That means they exert some control over all aspects of the church and it's priests making it easier to move them around and hide them. It's not that other religions wouldn't or don't do the same thing. It's that it is less obvious.

But the catholic church really is the only organization of any kind, religious or other, that aided and abetted pedos. Its well known that for 2000 years, from the very beginning of christianity, have raped children and fought for the right to rape children. Its also well known that Rome sent priests all over the world to hide them.

The catholic church STILL refuses to admit to some of what they did and continue to do.

I live fairly close to a resort/retreat for pedo priests.

Yes, you're right about moving them around. Not long ago, this current pope was caught sending pedo priests to very poor parishes South America because it would be easier to hide them there.

BUT, no where have I said or do I believe its only catholics or only the right or only ---

I personally do not agree with life in prison for paedophiles, what they do is so heinous probably the most heinous crime possible that I do not agree with ANY nations taxpayers having to pay to keep these wastes of human skin inside a prison for the rest of their lives, IMHO they should just be taken out and shot then dig a hole put them in and throw quicklime on them. No mercy for paedophiles. Period.

I know and if one ever touches one of ours death will be a very distinct possibility for him if I get to him first

Smart parents who actually care about their kids keep them out of harms way.

As in, don't take them into a catholic church and sure as fucking hell, don't leave them alone with a priest or other officials. Like, the pope.

FACT is, if you want to find pedos, go where there are children. Scouts, schools, etc and then protect your kids. Duh.
Exactly.

Also responsible parents keep their children away from faggots, carpet munchers and Transgenders and anyone pushing the LGBTQ thing.
But not priests.

And no reason to keep children away from LGBT.

I know many and have known many more - not one was a pedo. Sad that that lie is still passed around.

Surely you know that not one word of your post is true.

Not even one word.

More to the point is that this really is why kids are victimized. When it all hit the fan when Roy Moore was in the news, how do you think kids who were being molested felt when they heard the news or their parents or their teachers talking about voting for him.

If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence.

Surely you know that.

You inaccurately stated that paedophilia aka Child Rape is purely a Roman Catholic thing.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side, we are condemning our kids to a life of guilty silence."

You seem very anti-Roman Catholic so you are not a Roman Catholic therefore, so you have already decided it's ONLY the other side ie. Roman Catholics who are doing these heinous things.

If you cannot accept that paedophilia happens in the Protestant religion, in Islam, in Judaism etc then YOU are assisting in condemning children who are being raped and abused within those religions to a life of guilty silence.

"If any of us decide that its only the other side

That's the opposite of saying its only the catholic church.

Clearly, it says "ANY OF US".

See?

I have always said the same thing - it is not only one religion. one political belief, one anything.

And I have always said catholics are different because they have and still do hide thousands of priests.

You know that is true.

The only thing that is different between Catholics and all other religions - is the Church organization which is centralized and very heirarchical. That means they exert some control over all aspects of the church and it's priests making it easier to move them around and hide them. It's not that other religions wouldn't or don't do the same thing. It's that it is less obvious.

A lot of this crap could be prevented if Roman Catholic priests were allowed to get married. You know many many Centuries ago most priests were married and most Popes were married, it wasn't until the Second Lateran Council in 1139 it was stated that priests shouldn't be allowed to get married anymore and instead be celibate, the Council of Trent in 1563 it was then reaffirmed the celibacy thing and it basically was all because The Vatican wanted the money. When priests could get married and have children when they died they'd leave all their money etc to their wife and/or children, so by issuing the celibacy thing and ban on marriage when a priest died he'd leave all his money etc to the Church.

Also ANY Pope could reverse both the Second Lateran Council decree and the Council of Trent reaffirmation literally over night if they wanted to.

The entire thing is both ridiculous and also not natural, it is NOT normal or natural for a person to be celibate and the celibacy of priests AND also I add nuns is something that I have ALWAYS totally been at odds with The Vatican about and it's about time both the Second Lateran Council decree of 1139 and the Council of Trent reaffirmation of 1563 were over turned.

The Catholic cult is an ideal hiding place for homosexuals and pedophiles.

But the catholic church really is the only organization of any kind, religious or other, that aided and abetted pedos. Its well known that for 2000 years, from the very beginning of christianity, have raped children and fought for the right to rape children. Its also well known that Rome sent priests all over the world to hide them.

The catholic church STILL refuses to admit to some of what they did and continue to do.

Yes, you're right about moving them around. Not long ago, this current pope was caught sending pedo priests to very poor parishes South America because it would be easier to hide them there.

BUT, no where have I said or do I believe its only catholics or only the right or only ---

penn state, usa gymnastics and the us olympic committee would like a word with you when you get a minute

I don't hate christianity...but I find many christians, such as yourself, to be very hateful...and Ironically, many of the hateful christians sound a lot like their hateful muslim counterparts.

penn state, usa gymnastics and the us olympic committee would like a word with you when you get a minute

Luddly will say they are all predominately Roman Catholic organisations or whatever.

Luddly will say they are all predominately Roman Catholic organisations or whatever.

joe paterno was a catholic

I don't hate christianity...but I find many christians, such as yourself, to be very hateful...and Ironically, many of the hateful christians sound a lot like their hateful muslim counterparts.

Well I'm not for throwing people off rooftops or cutting heads off people and I don't think many Christians are, and please do not mention the Westboro Baptist maniacs because the majority of Christians think they are POS.

The Catholic cult is an ideal hiding place for homosexuals and pedophiles.
I don't think so. Most Christian churches have pastors that are married with families. The celibacy requirement of the Catholic cult is perfect for queers and pedophiles to hide in.
I think that can be said of most religions.

Not true Christianity. Most Christian protestant churches have married pastors with families. The Catholic cult is a perfect place for queers and pedophiles to hide in.

You saying someone hates christians doesn't make it so.....and no, not all christians are fucking children and condone fucking children. Not ALL of them...but we certainly have some who work very hard to move and hide the pedophiles...and others who excuse it.

joe paterno was a catholic

I had to Google never heard of him before, okay he was a POS, he's dead he violated children and he's now burning in Hell with all the other paedophiles both Roman Catholic and Non Roman Catholic.

You saying someone hates christians doesn't make it so.....and no, not all christians are fucking children and condone fucking children. Not ALL of them...but we certainly have some who work very hard to move and hide the pedophiles...and others who excuse it.

When you have called Christians Christers that suggested to me that you were not a fan of Christians.

If someone is a Christian and they hide paedophiles and/or excuse them then IMHO they are not and cannot be Christians, they are Luciferarians, paedophilia is not from Our Lord Jesus Christ, paedophilia is an evil that is from Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back