🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Clinton fundraiser says Hillary should shut the FK up and go away

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A fundraiser for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign said the recent release of her tell-all campaign book hurts the Democratic party and admonished Clinton to step away from the national spotlight.
https://www.infowars.com/former-clinton-fundraiser-says-hillary-should-shut-the-f-up-and-go-away/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be a great thing for her to STFUP and get the hell out of anything having to do with politics.
This pos loser is nothing but a politcal whore .

And here we have the OP for the lazy assh.....es who can't seem to click links provided within articles... we know how hard it is for some of you delusional retard fks.

upload_2017-9-8_8-45-1.png

Former Clinton Fundraiser Says Hillary Should ‘Shut The F*** Up And Go Away’

I think she should get her own talk show

5 days a week, prime time

Of course you all know that recently asked about papers concerning how Comey dropped the ball on Hillary last year, the FBI's response recently was that "there wasn't much public interest." Just so you know, what decides a felony investigation at the highest levels now is determined not by the laws but by the level of public interest. I'll remember that next time I'm pulled over for speeding.

"Officer, what possible interest is there in my driving?"

"At this point, Officer, what does it really matter?"

Meantime, a panel could very well be empowered to force the FBI to release its documents.

I love how so many people always defend Hillary saying that she's been investigated thoroughly many times and nothing ever found, when really, most of the evidence is always dragged out, delayed and ultimately buried. As Hillary goes on her lousy stinking book tour now for 1000 pages of fiction about the 500 most likely reasons why she lost--- except THE ONE that really matters, I WONDER: JUST WHAT ARE THEY REALLY TRYING TO HIDE ABOUT THAT BITCH?

Of course you all know that recently asked about papers concerning how Comey dropped the ball on Hillary last year, the FBI's response recently was that "there wasn't much public interest." Just so you know, what decides a felony investigation at the highest levels now is determined not by the laws but by the level of public interest. I'll remember that next time I'm pulled over for speeding.

"Officer, what possible interest is there in my driving?"

"At this point, Officer, what does it really matter?"

Make sure you say it in that angry, exasperated caught-in-the-headlights whine that Hillary employed. It's sure to endear you to the cop.

Forum List

Back