🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Mossad chief Dies

One of the most dangerous warmonger in the region!

Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan dies at 71 | Israel

1770225650_965_644.jpg

that's what the british said about George Washington

There would be other Mossad chiefs who will send other Pollard to USA!

Pollard was american

As sayanim you are surely proud of him!

Aris correctly stated that Pollard is an American citizen-----you are waxing
incoherent AGAIN ---free-of-frontal cortex

One of the most dangerous warmonger in the region!

Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan dies at 71 | Israel

1770225650_965_644.jpg

that's what the british said about George Washington

There would be other Mossad chiefs who will send other Pollard to USA!

Pollard was american

As sayanim you are surely proud of him!

How am I helping? By using truth instead of hateful disinformation?

Even as a liaison, my interest was for the truth and to bring fighting to and end, not as a parrot of other's lies.
I wouldn't help Arafat and spout lies, but I tried to help some of the people. In the war, I was trying to arrange ceasefires and meeting between factions.
I was asked by the embassy, the UN and the Lebanese government to help, I did not work for anyone because I accepted the request without pay.
I did use UN drivers and protection from time to time. One UN guard used to work for my father and we trusted him, I'd know him for many years.

My interest is not about mossad or spies, I was once asked to provide information and refused, I am concerned about security and peace in the region.

I don't think you should be so giddy when an Israeli dies or you think he has done something wrong. You search for ways to defame Israelis and jews, regardless of truth, age, end result or source.

Why is helping the truth or seeking ways to end incitement of violence protecting or aiding, in your mind, some boogie man?

I have people I would like to see in prison or hurt, but not without cause. I don't hold all people for the actions of those few against me. I am angry with terrorists. I am angry with those who's goal is the death of a race. I am angry with those who behave stupidly and hurting what might be a valid cause in some aspects. I get angry with people spout rhetoric and propaganda instead of listening and talking about the "facts" and what is better for everyone, working together on compromises.

I am angry at killing and the waste of life

I get peeved at disinformation for the purpose of incitement............... which includes too many of your posts

I get peeved about those who limit or infringe on a woman's rights and freedoms.

I don't care who you "think" I work for or assisting, you know j@ck-sh!t

I wont spill the contents , but the book "Gideons Spys : The secret history of the Mossad" by Gordon Thomas is a great read.

A tell all book, with Mr.Thomas doing hundreds of interviews. Both successful operations, embarrassments, and failed operations are told to Mr.Thomas by current and former Mossad operatives and foreign intelligence agents.

I set out in the sun last summer in my yard on the south side of my house.... and read the book. I was not dissatisfied with the contents.

The initial first part is somewhat boring, giving the start up of the Mossad, and operations from the 1950s, as well as "Political Clashes" the Mossad had with Israeli politicians.

Golda Meir - the Prime Minister of Israel and the hunting down of the assassins of the terror group "Black September" and the PLO. Israel was never so proud of the Mossad.

The book is an excellent read, superb interviews and first accounts from witnesses, both pro and con assessments in Mossad Operations. Some information inside the book, will literately shock you ( Princess Diana car crash ).

Go get it and read it.

Shadow 355

You have some evidence that DAGAN did falseflag operations or are you protecting ---AGAIN? Pollard is very ill. You have some evidence that he ever organized
a false flag operation anywhere----or are you projecting----AGAIN?

That person in the bible, that has promised to protect the Jews and the state of Israel.....whats his name? :rolleyes:

Shadow 355

I don't think you should be so giddy when an Israeli dies or you think he has done something wrong.

Israel has a history, long history and a successful I will add, of hunting down and killing those whom kill Israelis. The state of Israel will not stand for terrorists killing their citizens.

In some cases, bad guys are "snatched" and taken back to Israel for trial.

Israeli Mossad has a successful habit of finding out who unnamed terrorists are, and where they are at......on this vast planet. Then they kill them, or capture them and send them back to Israel for trial. And some people say that the Mossad is not to be feared.

Israelis are a proud nation, proud of their heritage and exceptionally proud of being Jewish. Alot of people do not see that. The IDF defends Israel, the Jewish heritage and many other things.

People forget history, or they do not want to remember it.....I don't know which. But from the biblical times till now........What is written some people do not know, or do not want to believe. One of the safest countries is Israel.

Bush 1 begged and pleaded with Israel to not enter the "Gulf War" even though Scud Missiles was tearing up Tel Aviv and Haifa. Bush and Colin Powell knew that if Israel entered the war.....a whole can of "Whoop ass' would have been opened up. Bush 1 and Powell succeded - Israel would stay out of the war ( as far as we know they did ).

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

I wont spill the contents , but the book "Gideons Spys : The secret history of the Mossad" by Gordon Thomas is a great read.

A tell all book, with Mr.Thomas doing hundreds of interviews. Both successful operations, embarrassments, and failed operations are told to Mr.Thomas by current and former Mossad operatives and foreign intelligence agents.

I set out in the sun last summer in my yard on the south side of my house.... and read the book. I was not dissatisfied with the contents.

The initial first part is somewhat boring, giving the start up of the Mossad, and operations from the 1950s, as well as "Political Clashes" the Mossad had with Israeli politicians.

Golda Meir - the Prime Minister of Israel and the hunting down of the assassins of the terror group "Black September" and the PLO. Israel was never so proud of the Mossad.

The book is an excellent read, superb interviews and first accounts from witnesses, both pro and con assessments in Mossad Operations. Some information inside the book, will literately shock you ( Princess Diana car crash ).

Go get it and read it.

Shadow 355

White House, CIA, MI6 have all called the claims in the book nonsense

I don't think you should be so giddy when an Israeli dies or you think he has done something wrong.

Israel has a history, long history and a successful I will add, of hunting down and killing those whom kill Israelis. The state of Israel will not stand for terrorists killing their citizens.

In some cases, bad guys are "snatched" and taken back to Israel for trial.

Israeli Mossad has a successful habit of finding out who unnamed terrorists are, and where they are at......on this vast planet. Then they kill them, or capture them and send them back to Israel for trial. And some people say that the Mossad is not to be feared.

Israelis are a proud nation, proud of their heritage and exceptionally proud of being Jewish. Alot of people do not see that. The IDF defends Israel, the Jewish heritage and many other things.

People forget history, or they do not want to remember it.....I don't know which. But from the biblical times till now........What is written some people do not know, or do not want to believe. One of the safest countries is Israel.

Bush 1 begged and pleaded with Israel to not enter the "Gulf War" even though Scud Missiles was tearing up Tel Aviv and Haifa. Bush and Colin Powell knew that if Israel entered the war.....a whole can of "Whoop ass' would have been opened up. Bush 1 and Powell succeded - Israel would stay out of the war ( as far as we know they did ).

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

Poor shadow------he actually believes that during the Gulf War "scud missiles were
tearing up Tel Aviv and Haifa" <<< an imam's wet dream. Sheeeehs----and out of his whole account----THAT SILLY NONSENSE was the truest stuff

A Brief History of Israeli Spying in the US : The Corbett Report
One of the most scandalous attack of the Mossad was the Lavon operation against Egypt, a series of false flag terrorist attacks against british and american offices in Cairo.

The Lavon Affair: When Israel Firebombed U.S. Installations

From memory----the Lavon Affair took place some time in the 50s It was a
project NOT officially sanctioned, conceived of by some free lance people who WERE part of the political system. -------It was designed to SPECIFICALLY cause no physical harm to anyone------"FIRE BOMB" is lie--------they used smoke bombs
designed to go off --------when no person was around ----no one would have been
harmed anyway. The people involved were disgraced and lost their careers.
Only islmao Nazi dogs call that "terrorism" It would have been nice if the scum
in Pakistan had used the same kind of "bombs" on the easter celebrants over there. LAVON citers are DESPERATE. I will now read your citation

Oh gee----you took your stuff from the well known ISLAMO NAZI SHIT propaganda site "WASHINGTON REPORT"----------- full of innuendo and outright fake
information

A Brief History of Israeli Spying in the US : The Corbett Report
One of the most scandalous attack of the Mossad was the Lavon operation against Egypt, a series of false flag terrorist attacks against british and american offices in Cairo.

The Lavon Affair: When Israel Firebombed U.S. Installations

Egyptians in '54 where only one of the perpetrators was hurt. Two of those captured committed suicide and two were executed.

It was not a mossad operation, it was aman

A post office, library and theater that were closed were the targets.

The organizer was an egyptian government agent who was tried for passing information.

That does not mean they ( WH - CIA - MI6 )are right.

Gordon Thomas in his book - "Named names" ; people that went "On the record" with interviews.

As I understand, WH - CIA - MI6 did not drag anyone into court to dispute their claims. They could not.

As I stated earlier, it is a book well worth reading.

Shadow 355

That does not mean they ( WH - CIA - MI6 )are right.

Gordon Thomas in his book - "Named names" ; people that went "On the record" with interviews.

As I understand, WH - CIA - MI6 did not drag anyone into court to dispute their claims. They could not.

As I stated earlier, it is a book well worth reading.

Shadow 355

and didn't get some names or groups even close to being right. There were many mistakes in the book.

If you know the facts and the region the errors are obvious.

Like other books on the Mossad and Israeli intelligence, there is fiction and facts interwoven, a lot like historical romances or any good intrigue. Makes it all the more believable, but not factually correct.

Who would be the next Mossad chief who will organize some false flags attacks in the world? maybe Pollard!

And you have yet to prove that there have been any false flag attacks by Israel in the past. So how can there be more...........

But there have been plenty of islamonazi false flag attacks that have been proven, and you muslims don't like being shown as morons when doing it do you.

Forum List

Back