Former Prosecutor Teaches You How to Protect Your Phone From Police, In Less than 2 Minutes

williep

Apr 14, 2015
Former Prosecutor Teaches You How to Protect Your Phone From Police, In Less than 2 Minutes

By The Free Thought Project
April 18, 2015

festivallawyer1-759x449.jpg

CAMERON BOWMAN | YourEDM

I am a criminal defense attorney with the firm Valencia, Ippolito and Bowman in San Jose, California, I am not only a former prosecutor but a former DJ and drummer and an avid festival goer. I combine my two passions (The Law and Music) in my column, “The Festival Lawyer”.

The, “Festival Lawyer” is an ongoing column giving festival goers practical advice about their rights in any encounter with the police. The column also discusses harm reduction and other safety issues relevant to the festival community. My idea for “The Festival Lawyer explains in less than two minutes” video series is to outline some simple steps you can take to safeguard your Constitutional Rights in a variety of situations. Although geared primarily for festival goers, these tips actually apply to anyone, anywhere.

The first video in my series outlines the five steps you need to take to keep your phone free from unwanted police searches.

STEP ONE – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

Rest of this story:

Former Prosecutor Teaches You How to Protect Your Phone From Police In Less than 2 Minutes The Free Thought Project

You will want to read the story and watch the vids. Since our gendarmes have assumed an adversarial role with society, it pays to protect yourself from these out-of-control thugs.

Forum List

Back