Former Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh Taken Of

go parent your own kids
shut up
but but but, I haven't even asked you out on a date, you are a loose gusseted trollope:badgrin:
ps any artistic photo's you could send?

Why would you want to date trailer trash?
To allow them to worship at my alter of redemption!

PS I love threads like this because with time,you lose sight just how much angst having a two term black POTUS causes a suppurating racist dung beetle like Texarse. Can you imagine having that itch that only an election can cool...............the spectre of Hilary standing and without doubt winning is so sweet. Calamine lotion anyone:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Here is more proof that the leftists have no agenda they can defend, so they have to dig and dig at their opponents instead until they finally find one racist, and then try to pretend the other 30,000,000 are just like him, hoping that people won't notice that they had to dig for months to even find one.

If one teaper condemned racism...I would be inclined to listen to them. They won't, instead they spew bullshit. You say we find only one, yet we see the racist pukes on this forum everyday.

It is impossible to have an honest discussion with a teaper...they are just so full of hate and rage, they have lost track of reality.

:lol::lol::lol: You're so full of shit I am surprised you can see past the brown. TEA party folks nationwide have condemned ALL forms of bigotry,
yes of course they do, ignorance is bliss you lickspittle.
English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party | UK news | The Observer

You are so totally wrong on so many points that I wonder if you really think at all. First, using the word "n....er", does not make one a racist, except in the eyes of ignorant asses. It may mean one is insensitive, politically incorrect, and not too bright, but it gives no indication of whether one believes that his/her race is superior to another.
When you use the word to show hate and vitriol...it is indeed a racist statement.

It is many more than just one person who spew racist nonsense in the tea party. All you really need to do is peruse this forum to see examples of teaper hatred.
Third, people are only represented by the people they get to vote for, or against. The only people this politician represents are the people of his district.

Once one gets beyond the ignorant nonsense, it is patently clear, that you don't even have a valid complaint, let alone a partisan political point.
Then why not condemn racism and racist comments made by your teaper breathern? Saying something isn't racist (justifying or rationalizing hate) is not condemning, it is enabling.

Since the comments were not racist, they don't demand condemnation. Since I am not a Tea party member, I don't have any teaper breathern. And, since the comments had absolutely nothing to do with racism, or hate, your assertion is nothing more than a figment of your own imagination and/or bad education.

I am a conservative that believes in a limited federal government, reasonable tax policy, reasonable regulatory policy, and accountability from government at all levels. That does not make me unAmerican, or a supporter of racists or racist politics.

I am also a firm believer that words are neither good, nor evil, and must be considered in the thought or idea that the words are used to convey to others. This stupid concept that some words are out of bounds, is akin to the blaspheny laws of the middle ages and some modern Moslem countries.

The people who wish to enforce this political correctness are no different than the witch hunters that we condemn in our history, or the people who cut off heads of others that do not agree with their religion.

You make a few good points. You go too far in that last paragraph, but we must allow for your innate nuttiness.

I wonder, though, if your life experience has given you the impression that.....in general....those who get upset about the fact that using some words in some ways brings about a reaction from others........are often simple minded?

I've never met a white person who rants about how he can't call someone a "******" in a socially acceptable way while a black guy can........who wasn't a fucking idiot.

And....let's not forget......your whining about PC enforcement is silly. You've broken no laws when you call a man a "porch monkey". But you have proven yourself to be worthy of being mocked. And you've opened yourself up to others reacting to you negatively. Life's a bitch.

Nutz is nuts, and it's the left and the Democrat party that is full of REACTIONAIRES...take the is thread for example

he just like to argue, whine, and stomps around when people won't bow down to him..no one here will CONDEMN who he thinks we should

what a loser picking out something some LEFT wing hate site post and running with it to make a whole party full of racist..that's how dishonest the lefties are people...we haven't seen anything yet..the smears is just going to worse because their party and Dear Leader if falling with the people in this country

vote out all Democrats to run our lives in the upcoming elections

Last edited:
Here is more proof that the leftists have no agenda they can defend, so they have to dig and dig at their opponents instead until they finally find one racist, and then try to pretend the other 30,000,000 are just like him, hoping that people won't notice that they had to dig for months to even find one.

If one teaper condemned racism...I would be inclined to listen to them. They won't, instead they spew bullshit. You say we find only one, yet we see the racist pukes on this forum everyday.

It is impossible to have an honest discussion with a teaper...they are just so full of hate and rage, they have lost track of reality.

:lol::lol::lol: You're so full of shit I am surprised you can see past the brown. TEA party folks nationwide have condemned ALL forms of bigotry, even yours where you accuse all Germans of being NAZI's and Canadians whom you claim are worthless?

Wheree have teapers ever condemned racism. Got a link?

And, you must have reading comprehension problems...I have never accused all Germans of being NAZI's...

Last edited:
Nutz is nuts, and it's the left and the Democrat party that is full of REACTIONAIRES...take the is thread for example

he just like to argue, whine, and stomps around when people won't bow down to him..no one here will CONDEMN who he thinks we should

what a loser picking out something some LEFT wing hate site post and running with it to make a whole party full of racist..that's how dishonest the lefties are people...we haven't seen anything yet..the smears is just going to worse because their party and Dear Leader if falling with the people in this country

I think this is the most literate post I have ever seen you make. It is idiotic, but it actually was readable.

Face it steph...your movement is a racist movement. You are either against racism and stupidity or you support it. You choose to support it and you think that makes you 'conservative'. That is ridiculous. Supporting racism makes you liberal scum.

Racism is pretty much universal.

That is correct. Humans are tribal and ethnocentric creatures and prefer to be around their own kind.

Humans should be and can be better than them and their ignorance is good reason to vote them out of office.

First you show some sense and acknowledge that "racism" exists universally and is part of the human condition....but then you list people who (you think) are "racists" and should not hold office. It appears that only the racists that YOU like should be in office...

You're pretty confused about this stuff, aren't you?

:lol::lol::lol: You're so full of shit I am surprised you can see past the brown. TEA party folks nationwide have condemned ALL forms of bigotry, even yours where you accuse all Germans of being NAZI's and Canadians whom you claim are worthless.

Smile in the mirror next time you make a jackass statement like this moron.

Show me where the teapers have condemned racism!

:lol::lol::lol: You're so full of shit I am surprised you can see past the brown. TEA party folks nationwide have condemned ALL forms of bigotry, even yours where you accuse all Germans of being NAZI's and Canadians whom you claim are worthless?

And, you must have reading comprehension problems...I have never accused all Germans of being NAZI's...

Then why are you accusing all Tea Partiers of being racist? Your logic is flawed.

By the way, it would do you well to stop spamming me with the @mention function.

Then why are you accusing all Tea Partiers of being racist? Your logic is flawed.

By the way, it would do you well to stop spamming me with the @mention function.

I used it 3 times...relax TK.

Hey. How much do you weigh.

Your IQ is really headed south! Have your single wide checked for mold

Your IQ is really headed south! Have your single wide checked for mold

She has a double wide...she is too fat for a single. I thought you knew that!

Forum List

Back