Four Americans Killed on Yacht Hijacked by Somali Pirates

no it's not

Yes it is. It was their fault for being in the projects after dark. They exercised poor judgment in being there, so it's their own fault they are dead. :doubt:

Show me a link the last time a white person was killed in the projects.

Not the point. If it makes you happy, turn it around.

Those black men knew that inbred racist white supremacists lived all over that trailer park ridden backwash county...they knew there could be trouble if they went out there...it's their own fault they are dead.

That's the logic...you tell me if it holds water.

Last edited:
Yes it is. It was their fault for being in the projects after dark. They exercised poor judgment in being there, so it's their own fault they are dead. :doubt:

Those black men knew that inbred racist white supremacists lived all over that trailer park ridden backwash county...they knew there could be trouble if they went out there...it's their own fault they are dead.

I didn't say I agreed with it, I asked you to post something of a white person being killed in the projects. I know the Gangster disicples did murder 2 cops in Cabrini green but that was a while back, gang members usually try to avoid killing whites in the projects because it shuts down their operations when the police swarm the place.

I didn't say I agreed with it, I asked you to post something of a white person being killed in the projects. I know the Gangster disicples did murder 2 cops in Cabrini green but that was a while back, gang members usually try to avoid killing whites in the projects because it shuts down their operations when the police swarm the place.

so they drag em across the line before they murder them? That's nice!

so they drag em across the line before they murder them? That's nice!

When did gang members in the projects drag white people across any lines? if white people are being offed in the projects as much as you say please post links. From my experience white people for the most part are left alone in the projects because most white people that go through there are either social services or police, and like I said gang members don't want their operations shut down. If I am wrong, educate me. Show me how many whites are offed in the projects.

I really don't know, the media doesn't usually report the race of the victim.

It was an example of a perception.

Would you agree that there is a perception that it isn't safe for a suburban white person to wander into the projects after dark?

Would you agree that there is a perception that a white person wandering around the projects after dark has an increased risk of being attacked or killed?

Then the analogy holds.

I really don't know, the media doesn't usually report the race of the victim.

It was an example of a perception.

Would you agree that there is a perception that it isn't safe for a suburban white person to wander into the projects after dark?

Would you agree that there is a perception that a white person wandering around the projects after dark has an increased risk of being attacked or killed?

Then the analogy holds.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to go into the projects regardless of color though, black people don't get a pass because of their color and more blacks are murdered in the projects than whites.

Why would anyone go on a yachting trip in that area anyway?

Kinda like mountain climbers dying.

Uhhh...no it's not. The mountain doesn't hijack, kidnap and murder the mountain climbers.

Don't vacation in Mexico...if you are murdered, it's your own fault. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
this doesn't have anything to do with detroit or race or cabrini green in chicago, unless rahm gets elected.
why didn't the lord protect them if they were passing out the gospel (bibles) ??

I don't like the idea of surviving pirates much.

I sort of have to agree that these folks should have known better. This is not a matter of dressing provocatively. Like someone else noted, this is more like mooning the north korean border guards level of stupid. This is a dangerous area and they shouldn't have been there.

But that said, the world's navies need to be more aggressive about making the wages of piracy not worth it for those who try it on. They do this because the rewards are huge and the risks relatively small. That needs to change

I sort of have to agree that these folks should have known better. This is not a matter of dressing provocatively. Like someone else noted, this is more like mooning the north korean border guards level of stupid. This is a dangerous area and they shouldn't have been there.

But that said, the world's navies need to be more aggressive about making the wages of piracy not worth it for those who try it on. They do this because the rewards are huge and the risks relatively small. That needs to change

well said, as always baruch, u r wise

I respectfully disagree.

That's like saying because 40,000 people per year die in car accidents in the U.S. that it's known to be dangerous...so if I'm killed by a drunk driver, it's MY fault for being out there in the first place.

While it's sad that it happened...they shouldn't have been there.

If I get killed while walking around at midnight in Compton, I will be partially to blame.

While it's sad that it happened...they shouldn't have been there.

If I get killed while walking around at midnight in Compton, I will be partially to blame.

The crime rate in Compton is down dramatically, Compton is not even in the top 10 anymore in crimes. Plus this isn't about race, those people would have been killed even if they were black, the Pirates aren't giving blacks a pass.

this doesn't have anything to do with detroit or race or cabrini green in chicago, unless rahm gets elected.
why didn't the lord protect them if they were passing out the gospel (bibles) ??

The pirates are Muslim and would only use those Bibles for coasters, besides alot of them are illiterate.

DEVELOPING STORY: Four Americans aboard a yacht hijacked by Somali pirates have been killed, Fox News has confirmed.

U.S. forces responded to gunfire aboard the yacht Quest at approximately 1 a.m. Tuesday, but discovered all four hostages had been shot by their captors. Despite attempts to save their lives, all four hostages died of their wounds.

“We express our deepest condolences for the innocent lives callously lost aboard the Quest,” said Gen. James N. Mattis, U.S. Central Command Commander in a news release.

Two pirates died during the confrontation and 13 were captured and detained, along with two pirates already in custody. U.S. forces also found the remains of two other pirates already dead aboard the vessel and believe a total of 19 pirates were involved in the hijacking.

FoxNews.com - Four Americans Killed on Yacht Hijacked by Somali Pirates

Fox News. The Number One Source of News in America.

they need to be blown out of the water!

I respectfully disagree.

That's like saying because 40,000 people per year die in car accidents in the U.S. that it's known to be dangerous...so if I'm killed by a drunk driver, it's MY fault for being out there in the first place.

i think you finally have it... not to drive drunk off the coast of somalia... getting blown out of the water doesn't sound too bad... i mean you know... if i was the strawberry

Last edited:

Forum List

Back