Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud

in Bridgeport, Connecticut

11 Jun 2024 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Four Democrat leaders were arrested and charged this week with election fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
The voter fraud was tied to a 2019 mayoral primary race.
Bridgeport City Councilman Alfredo Castillo, Vice Chair of Bridgeport’s Democrat Party Wanda Geter-Pataky were charged with election tampering.
Two campaign workers Nilsa Heredia and Josephine Edmonds were charged with election fraud and unlawfully possessing another person’s absentee ballot.
Wanda Geter-Pataky was also charged with witness tampering, the Connecticut Mirror reported.
The Connecticut Mirror reported:
~Snip~
The election fraud in Bridgeport was so bad in 2023 that a judge overturned the mayoral primary results
Last November Superior Court Judge William Clark ordered a new election to be held, citing bombshell video evidence of election fraud as the basis for his decision.

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxists along with their media co-conspirators continue to gaslight the public.
They are corrupt underhanded theives that will pluck out your eye if your not made more aware of their corruption. They need to be held accountable by our US laws. Period.
Thousands of Democrats were in on it.... every single person who promoted the Russia Russia Russia lie, the 51 former intel officers who signed that letter, to the election ballot counters. They all committed treason.
Regretfully, our politiciab in Congress have changed the penalty for treason to prison. It needs to be reversed yo the original pemalty. Traitors need to be left swinging by the noos that hung 'em.

Four Democrat leaders were arrested and charged this week with election fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Bridgeport City Councilman Alfredo Castillo, Vice Chair of Bridgeport’s Democrat Party Wanda Geter-Pataky were charged with election tampering.
Two campaign workers Nilsa Heredia and Josephine Edmonds were charged with election fraud and unlawfully possessing another person’s absentee ballot.
Wanda Geter-Pataky was also charged with witness tampering, the Connecticut Mirror reported.
~Snip~
The election fraud in Bridgeport was so bad in 2023 that a judge overturned the mayoral primary results
Last November Superior Court Judge William Clark ordered a new election to be held, citing bombshell video evidence of election fraud as the basis for his decision.

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxists along with their media co-conspirators continue to gaslight the public.
They are corrupt underhanded theives that will pluck out your eye if your not made more aware of their corruption. They need to be held accountable by our US laws. Period.
Thousands of Democrats were in on it.... every single person who promoted the Russia Russia Russia lie, the 51 former intel officers who signed that letter, to the election ballot counters. They all committed treason.
Regretfully, our politiciab in Congress have changed the penalty for treason to prison. It needs to be reversed yo the original pemalty. Traitors need to be left swinging by the noos that hung 'em.

Funny that

Four Democrats get arrested for election fraud at a mayoral race. So that means thousands of Democrats cheated, and are traitors.

Meanwhile Republicans have been indicted in four States and the federal level. For FORGING electoral votes and pressuring the Vice-president to accept those KNOWINGLY forged electoral votes as real in a presidential race.

And Democrats are gaslighting??? Really????????????????????????

~Snip~

Commentary:

The "leaders"

Alfredo Castillo
Wanda Geter-Pataky
Nilsa Heredia
Josephine Edmonds

Anyone ever heard of any of these people? Nope.

PS; you mis-spelled "noose" shit brains.

Funny that

Four Democrats get arrested for election fraud at a mayoral race. So that means thousands of Democrats cheated, and are traitors.

Meanwhile Republicans have been indicted in four States and the federal level. For FORGING electoral votes and pressuring the Vice-president to accept those KNOWINGLY forged electoral votes as real in a presidential race.

And Democrats are gaslighting??? Really????????????????????????
REPUBLICAN logiks!

The "leaders"

Alfredo Castillo
Wanda Geter-Pataky
Nilsa Heredia
Josephine Edmonds

Anyone ever heard of any of these people? Nope.

PS; you mis-spelled "noose" shit brains.
forkup must have struck a nerve since you resorted to making a personal attack

This story is damaging to joe biden and the trump haters since it shows how widespread lib vote tampering can be

How does 4 people in a single town being arrested for the election for mayor point to "wide-spread" vote tampering by Democrats?
It shows how easy it is to do

And how difficult it can be to stop when mail-in ballots are used

If the cheated mayor candidate had been a republican we might never have heard about this

It shows how easy it is to do

And how difficult it can be to stop when mail-in ballots are used
I see. So an instance of it getting caught, being punished, and the results overturned by a judge shows that it can't be stopped? It would seem to me that it shows exactly the opposite. Neither does it explain why it would only be easy to do for Democrats and not for Republicans. Who have done it as my link shows and are currently on trial for it in 5 different venues.

I see. So an instance of it getting caught, being punished, and the results overturned by a judge shows that it can't be stopped? It would seem to me that it shows exactly the opposite. Neither does it explain why it would only be easy to do for Democrats and not for Republicans. Who have done it as my link shows and are currently on trial for it in 5 different venues.
If you look, youll find that 99 out of 100 cases of ballot stuffing comes from democrats. Ballot harvesting and forging is nearly impossible to catch. The only reason this lady got caught is because she went to the same drop box 4 times in one day. Had she just made one trip, she would have gotten away with it.

I used the word “difficult” not “impossible”

This case is a family feud of crooked dems against other dems in a deep blue democrat backwater town

Lib against lib if you will

If it was trump or some other republican candidate being defrauded we would never hear about it

Last edited:
I used the word “difficult” not “impossible”

This case is a family fued of crooked dems against other dems in a deep blue democrat backwater town

Lib against lib if you will

If it was trump or some other republican candidate being defrauded we would never hear about it
Oh really? Fox doesn't report on it?

I'm pretty sure it's their "reporting" on fictitious voter fraud that cost them almost 800 hundred million. In fact you guys have plenty of media outfits, not to mention posters like you who are still willing to claim it. Those media companies of course in very general terms since they don't want to be forced to have to actually prove any of it in a court of law.

Shut up bigots
It's an isolated incident
You have zero proof of anything else

Attachments

• ghbbvvvvhhnnjj.jpeg
    ghbbvvvvhhnnjj.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh really? Fox doesn't report on it?

I'm pretty sure it's their "reporting" on fictitious voter fraud that cost them almost 800 hundred million. In fact you guys have plenty of media outfits, not to mention posters like you who are still willing to claim it. Those media companies of course in very general terms since they don't want to be forced to have to actually prove any of it in a court of law.
Now that dems have squealed on each other in Conn I hope Fox will report it

But if no one filed a complaint there would be nothing to report

Forum List

Back