Fox and Friends: Three Black Guys Attacked Chris Lane

Half black within black culture = black.

This is just reality...Blacks accused whites for being murderers and thugs for over a year...This case is what racial hatred looks like. Not a case of self defense but one of pure cold blooded murder.

Wait....you don't think half black within white culture = black too? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He is invoking the one drop rule. Too bad I dont go by what other people tell me to think.

This is just reality...Blacks accused whites for being murderers and thugs for over a year...This case is what racial hatred looks like. Not a case of self defense but one of pure cold blooded murder.

Wait....you don't think half black within white culture = black too? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He is invoking the one drop rule. Too bad I dont go by what other people tell me to think.

But you think and blame all white people for "white" Zimmerman "may" of done within your mind. :eusa_hand:

Three thugs that hated white people blown a innocent man away.

But you think and blame all white people for "white" Zimmerman "may" of done within your mind. :eusa_hand:

Are you always this worked up and weird? I dont blame white people for anything. Yes three kids blew away an innocent man. They will get whats coming to them hopefully. I dont think you can get over the fact that one was white and the other half white though.

How do you know that? I know plenty of biracial children that identify with being white.

I am not one of them. I am bi racial and I am black. Maybe its all about where you grow up? I don't know any bi racial person who identifies themselves as white. Not one. But again, I grew up in west philly.

The white guy hated white people? The two black guys who were friends with that white guy hated him as well?

This whole race aspect of this horrible shooting is not looking good for your race baiters.

Sorry, this was three assholes who shot a guy for no fucking reason. I hope they go away forever because to do that just to do it is scary. That is going to be hard to get out of their minds.

Sharpton wasn't invited there. Why should Fox wonder where he is? Besides, unlike Zimmerman, those three were arrested and charged. Unlike Zimmerman.

How do you know that? I know plenty of biracial children that identify with being white.

I am not one of them. I am bi racial and I am black. Maybe its all about where you grow up? I don't know any bi racial person who identifies themselves as white. Not one. But again, I grew up in west philly.

I think it has a lot to do with were they grew up. Everyone of them I know grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood.

Sharpton wasn't invited there. Why should Fox wonder where he is? Besides, unlike Zimmerman, those three were arrested and charged. Unlike Zimmerman.

Zimmerman wasn't initially charged because it was clear with he killed Trayvon in self-defense, and it would be impossible to prove he commited murder. And they were right, even after a show trial and the President stepping in, they couldn't prove a damn thing.

The white guy hated white people? The two black guys who were friends with that white guy hated him as well?

This whole race aspect of this horrible shooting is not looking good for your race baiters.

Sorry, this was three assholes who shot a guy for no fucking reason. I hope they go away forever because to do that just to do it is scary. That is going to be hard to get out of their minds.

Yes, stupid white boys pretending they are gangsters. They're called wiggers.

But, yea your right, they're not racist because they have a "white friend":

jamesakabugtweet1_zps10b57219.jpg

jamesakabugtweet2_zps7e2775cc.jpg

They can't possibly be racists, even though the proof is right in your face. So, be a good little liberal and keep making excuses for them just because they're black.

Last edited:

Yes, stupid white boys pretending they are gangsters. They're called wiggers.

But, yea your right, they're not racist because they have a "white friend":

jamesakabugtweet1_zps10b57219.jpg

jamesakabugtweet2_zps7e2775cc.jpg

They can't possibly be racists, even though the proof is right in your face. So, be a good little liberal and keep making excuses for them just because they're black.

So you're going to try and ignore they were friends and committed the crimes with a WHITE GUY huh?

They cant seem to explain WHY Sharpton should comment. They are just demanding that he say something just because...

Same with Obama...First they complain when he comments, then they demand that he comments

And, ironically, CC probably still believes the Benghazi murders were due to a video on Youtube.

And, ironically, CC probably still believes the Benghazi murders were due to a video on Youtube.

You misspelled hypothetical

Ironic is for something that actually happened

...knowing is half the battle

Forum List

Back