Fox and Friends: Three Black Guys Attacked Chris Lane

And, ironically, CC probably still believes the Benghazi murders were due to a video on Youtube.

You misspelled hypothetical

Ironic is for something that actually happened

...knowing is half the battle
po "whites" are still suffering and badly too.Mainly cause their own people wont help them. No wonder they are so easy to brain-wash by the "preemies.

wow, they didn't get this upset when one of the alphabet stations said Zimmerman was white

Last edited:
It's sad what the influence of black teens has done to white teens.

the media did in fact say zimmerman was white

the middle guy is not white

another driveby dupe thread

Are you ALWAYS wrong?

You're a veteran?

Yes stupid I am. I got my dd214 in 04. I did 20 years in the navy. 4 years at a station called South Weymouth. I worked aimd. 84-88. I worked w/c 900, then 670. The cal lab. Then I was cali bound. Miramar, fighter squadron, then a E-2 squadron for two years. You see that was the year the marines took over Miramar. Then I went to north island for the rest of my career. Nar as a instructor, then c-9's, then a helo squadron for my last two years. As far as NEC's, I was a 6313/6315 and a 9502.

Please ask any thing you want about me being a vet stupid. [MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] ..

Are white teens nothing but followers? That is a failing on the part of the parents if white teens are being influenced.
Following the ways of black teens is clearly a failure, sadly though to teach white teens to ignore the ways of black teens is a "hate crime".

The white guy hated white people? The two black guys who were friends with that white guy hated him as well?

This whole race aspect of this horrible shooting is not looking good for your race baiters.

Sorry, this was three assholes who shot a guy for no fucking reason. I hope they go away forever because to do that just to do it is scary. That is going to be hard to get out of their minds.

Yes, stupid white boys pretending they are gangsters. They're called wiggers.

But, yea your right, they're not racist because they have a "white friend":

jamesakabugtweet1_zps10b57219.jpg

jamesakabugtweet2_zps7e2775cc.jpg

They can't possibly be racists, even though the proof is right in your face. So, be a good little liberal and keep making excuses for them just because they're black.

So you're going to try and ignore they were friends and committed the crimes with a WHITE GUY huh?

And your going to ignore their own posted twitter racist rants eh?

Just because they have a "white" friend doesn't mean they don't still hate white people.

I guess their friend is part of that 10% thats OK.

I guess it wouldn't be racist if I stated that 90% of blacks are NASTY and I hate them, because I have black friends.

Are white teens nothing but followers? That is a failing on the part of the parents if white teens are being influenced.
Following the ways of black teens is clearly a failure, sadly though to teach white teens to ignore the ways of black teens is a "hate crime".

What country are you from? Its not a hate crime to teach your child to grow up the way you want them to unless its killing people from another race. Thats a lazy cop out.

Yes, stupid white boys pretending they are gangsters. They're called wiggers.

But, yea your right, they're not racist because they have a "white friend":

jamesakabugtweet1_zps10b57219.jpg

jamesakabugtweet2_zps7e2775cc.jpg

They can't possibly be racists, even though the proof is right in your face. So, be a good little liberal and keep making excuses for them just because they're black.

So you're going to try and ignore they were friends and committed the crimes with a WHITE GUY huh?

And your going to ignore their own posted twitter racist rants eh?

Just because they have a "white" friend doesn't mean they don't still hate white people.

I guess their friend is part of that 10% thats OK.

I guess it wouldn't be racist if I stated that 90% of blacks are NASTY and I hate them, because I have black friends.

Do you know the definition of racist?

Forum List

Back