Fox and Friends: Three Black Guys Attacked Chris Lane

Maybe we should identify them as black whites after all the MSM decided to classify Zimmerman as a white Hispanic.

The third thug is half black...

Zimmerman wasn't white but was called that to attack whites.

Your double standard is showing.

Maybe we should identify them as black whites after all the MSM decided to classify Zimmerman as a white Hispanic.

After all the repubs classify Obama as a half white

Obama is bi racial.

But if we want to pull the Zimmerman "trick" of the media...

Zimmerman = white Hispanic

Obama = white African

no?

Sure you guys have been saying that since 2008 :lol: But nooooooooow, its wrong. Not then...only now tho :lol:

OMG who cares? They are all ******* in the heart and mind. Their actions are a testament to that fact.

You guys forget that the Blackness cancels out the whiteness so all of the suspects were Black by logical conclusion. or at least thats how it will be spun by Stormfront and its supporters.

You guys forget that the Blackness cancels out the whiteness so all of the suspects were Black by logical conclusion. or at least thats how it will be spun by Stormfront and its supporters.

You people called Zimmerman white you fucking loon.

Of course you don't give a damn that a innocent man was blown away. Enjoy the neg.

Of course you don't give a damn that a innocent man was blown away. Enjoy the neg.

"You people"? GZ was only half white. I initially thought he was all Hispanic. Dont presume to know what I thought. You come off looking like an ass. and what the hell is a neg anyway?

"You people"? GZ was only half white. I initially thought he was all Hispanic. Dont presume to know what I thought. You come off looking like an ass. and what the hell is a neg anyway?

Its a weapon some idiots use in here. I ALWAYS ask them to neg me. :cool:

Half black within black culture = black.

This is just reality...Blacks accused whites for being murderers and thugs for over a year...This case is what racial hatred looks like. Not a case of self defense but one of pure cold blooded murder.

This is just reality...Blacks accused whites for being murderers and thugs for over a year...This case is what racial hatred looks like. Not a case of self defense but one of pure cold blooded murder.

Wait....you don't think half black within white culture = black too? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its a weapon some idiots use in here. I ALWAYS ask them to neg me. :cool:

A weapon? I guess I better be act like I'm hurt then.

How do you know that? I know plenty of biracial children that identify with being white.

Forum List

Back