fox news admits to being lying peices of shit

I'll take them at their word that it was a mistake just as I'll take MSNBC's word when the screw up and admit it.

Every news org makes mistakes and issues retractions from the top cable news to my local newspaper. They all issue retractions at times.

Problem is they release bad info, then take forever to retract it and only do on page 43.

So it's amounts to a rumor that gets repeated over and over. It's called "Availability Cascades"

Obama's regulation czar invented the term.

Well, at least folks seem to have stopped screaming "Booosh!" and have instead found a new target for their ire...

"Foxxxx!"

As if this shit is so fucking important...

But I suppose for some it is better to focus on the meaningless rather than direct their attention on the shit that is truly fucked up in this country...

dddddddddeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooonnnnnnnnn

If you want to make a case about hate speech just look at the typical angry rants by left wing posters. Is it a lack of education or pop-culture morality or just a typical speech pattern? They can't seem to make a point without using the "s" word or the "F" word. Do they use these words in business transactions or in conversations with their kids?

There is a big difference between making a mistake and to lie.
Fox always corrects the mistakes that they make.
To lie means to hide one's intentions. It's not lying when you admit to mistakes.

:rofl:

Oh, wait? You aren't serious are you? I mean, you don't actually believe this was a mistake, right?

To lie means to hide one's intentions. It's not lying when you admit to mistakes.

Oh, wait? You aren't serious are you? I mean, you don't actually believe this was a mistake, right?

Do you believe Rachael Maddow was lying when she reported a bogus story the other day and then admitted she got it wrong? Or did she make an honest mistake?

Do you believe Rachael Maddow was lying when she reported a bogus story the other day and then admitted she got it wrong? Or did she make an honest mistake?

I have no idea what you are talking about. What specifically does Rachael Maddow have to do with what FOX did?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

I have no idea what you are talking about. What specifically does Rachael Maddow have to do with what FOX did?

She has nothing to do with Fox. Since its apparent that you think Fox intentionally lied even though they admitted their mistake, do you think that Maddow admitting this mistake was an intentional lie?

Maddow Falls for FAKE Story About Conservatives & Sarah Palin | The Blaze

Lets see if you are truly honest

the partisan hackery is strong is this thread

Oh, and the complete misunderstanding of the word "deflection" is also strong in this thread

She has nothing to do with Fox. Since its apparent that you think Fox intentionally lied even though they admitted their mistake, do you think that Maddow admitting this mistake was an intentional lie?

Maddow Falls for FAKE Story About Conservatives & Sarah Palin | The Blaze

Lets see if you are truly honest

So in other words, you think there should be some sort of partisan tit for tat balance here because FOX got caught lying their asses off.

To answer your question, I doubt she is lying.

Now that that is out of the way back to the actual topic:

Why isn't the Tea Party flipping out over this?

the partisan hackery is strong is this thread
Oh, and the complete misunderstanding of the word "deflection" is also strong in this thread

I agree, attempting to steer the thread away from FOXNews and into a partisan tit for tat is some strong partisan hackery. I commend you.

And yes, you are deflecting.

This is kinda funny.

FOX lies their asses off.

Right wing poster deflects to MSNBC and one of their pundits then accuses others of partisan hackery.

Too funny.

This is kinda funny.

Right wing poster deflects to MSNBC and one of their pundits then accuses others of partisan hackery.

Too funny.

You must have missed this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/155561-fox-news-spins-ron-paul-cpac-victory.html

I'm a partisan hack when I start a thread about Fox fucking up? Yeah I must be some partisan hack alright. :cuckoo:

The partisan hack is the one that "doubts" Maddow lied but thinks Fox did when provided evidence for both :cuckoo:

This is kinda funny.

Too funny.

You must have missed this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/155561-fox-news-spins-ron-paul-cpac-victory.html

I'm a partisan hack when I start a thread about Fox fucking up? Yeah I must be some partisan hack alright. :cuckoo:

The partisan hack is the one that "doubts" Maddow lied but thinks Fox did when provided evidence for both :cuckoo:

No, I didn't miss that one. I posted in it. And yes, you are being a partisan hack in this thread. Like I said MSNBC and Rachael Maddow have nothing to do with what FOX did here. You injected them into the thread. For what reason? To make a partisan point.

In regards to Maddow, you asked and I answered. She does not have the long track record of pulling crap like this that FOX does so I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt when she says she was duped. You don't like it? Tough shit. You are fortunate I even ackowledged it.

oh, so they lied when they did it and they are lying now too

wonderful
yes, YOU are being a partisan HACK in this thread

wonderful

:lol:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy.

If you believe what FOX said I got some nice land in Florida you might be interested in.

wonderful

:lol:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy.

If you believe what FOX said I got some nice land in Florida you might be interested in.
ah, so they intentionally made the error and then lied about making the error

you really need to stop smoking what ever it is you are smoking, because its turning your brain to MUSH

Forum List

Back