FOX News Dana Perino introduces "the amazing Secretary Hillary Clinton"

I get the feeling that you don't realize how corrupt the Clintons are. I've mentioned this on other threads, but you might not know this... In the early days of the internet, I had an anti-Clinton website, for many years. So because of that site, I was always doing lots of research, and adding more and more scandals and crimes (they got away with) to that site.

In doing that research on the Clintons, I learned that BOTH parties are involved in major corruption and cover-ups. For example, what Mister Beale brought up earlier on the thread, the Mena operation, which is connected to numerous other crimes that most people are blissfully unaware of.

I really don't think you would be bringing up the 'comparison' between media personalities who claim to be conservatives knowingly associating with evil criminals like the Clintons.... with Christians being friendly with other Christians who disagree on certain doctrines..... if you realized how evil these people actually are.

But you're not going to suddenly believe what we're saying, by reading a couple paragraphs. It took me years and YEARS of research to come to the conclusion I have today. So I'm not foolish enough to think you'll agree with us simply by reading a few posts. I would hope you would do your own research, but some of this stuff goes back decades, so..... I don't know what to tell you.
Yes, I know about the Clinton's. We live in an evil world. We have to work among evil people.

Like I said, people are at different places concerning different topics. As an advocate for animals I know you understand that. That doesn't mean you never work with, or even find common ground with people who don't agree with you on that issue.

I was reading about Peters dealings with Nero and Simon Magus. If you think "we" deal with evil, it doesn't compare with that time. Yet he (and Jesus, and all the real church) handled it so differently. And they KNEW the source of that evil.

"See that you be not troubled" is something I'm trying to relate to.

You seem to want me to take on the role of DEFENDING this woman. I am not. I don't know her motives any more than you. But I don't see this grand conspiracy some here need to believe in. People have their own personal motives for doing what they do.

Like I said, for me it's not about that woman. Exactly like Mister Beale said in post #36, I don't even know that woman, I don't watch TV. It's controlled propaganda, I have no interest in it, I can find out what's going on in the world from others, who I trust. Like NC said, they don't call it "programming" for nothing.

So it's not about her, for me it's about the sham that politics is.

Like I said, for me it's not about that woman. Exactly like Mister Beale said in post #36, I don't even know that woman, I don't watch TV. It's controlled propaganda, I have no interest in it, I can find out what's going on in the world from others, who I trust. Like NC said, they don't call it "programming" for nothing.

So it's not about her, for me it's about the sham that politics is.
I'm sorry I'm not as worked up as you'd like me to be

Yes, I know about the Clinton's. We live in an evil world. We have to work among evil people.

Like I said, people are at different places concerning different topics. As an advocate for animals I know you understand that. That doesn't mean you never work with, or even find common ground with people who don't agree with you on that issue.

I was reading about Peters dealings with Nero and Simon Magus. If you think "we" deal with evil, it doesn't compare with that time. Yet he (and Jesus, and all the real church) handled it so differently. And they KNEW the source of that evil.

"See that you be not troubled" is something I'm trying to relate to.

There's a difference between merely living in the world with evil people (which of course we have to do)... and knowingly, willingly CHOOSING to associate with evil people, and honoring and praising them.

For me what comes to mind is what bible says in Ephesians 5:11

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

I'm sorry I'm not as worked up as you'd like me to be

For the third time, for me it's not about that woman. I couldn't care less about her.

For me it's about the sham that politics is. If you're not bothered by it, you haven't been paying attention. Period. I'm sorry.

But she's not a part of "the conspiracy".

Yeah, I would agree with that.

But she is part of the ruling class journalist establishment. They have an interest, in pushing and constructing narrative, and it is not in your interest.

They are the judges, the lawyers, and the politicians that are behind the weaponization of the legal system that is responsible for what is happening to Trump. . .

You will own nothing and be happy. 🙄

Obama appoints Dana Perino to Broadcasting Board of Governors​

There is nothing "amazing" about Hillary except maybe it was amazing that Bill used to have sex with her but you can clearly see now why he would not want that fat cow...:)

For the third time, for me it's not about that woman. I couldn't care less about her.

For me it's about the sham that politics is. If you're not bothered by it, you haven't been paying attention. Period. I'm sorry.
No, you've simply come to a different conclusion than I have. You assume I have to be ignorant if I don't agree. I won't say that about you -- only that I don't share your conclusion on this.
That's ALL I'm going to say in this topic. I don't put Dana among the list of conspirators because she is working with some on freeing an innocent man.

I'm moving on.

I've studied interest group dynamics in government. I've also done a lot of working and reading into. . . . other areas.

It can be two things that appear to be different at once. But the reality is more what Natural Citizen has laid out.

Yes, you are correct, in their presentation to the public state, and in media, there are slight variations in policy, but, neither "side" cares, really all that much, about what their partisan follows care about, and on these issues. They all play the public like useful idiots.

They use emotion to play the electorate, and the illusion of choice, when the factions behind our politics are very different than the one folks believe they are voting for

However, I disagree with you, things are not what they appear.AND, you do not get to tell me what I do, or do not believe. Natural Citizen has the lay of the land, in my opinion. I believe he is far more media savvy. I laugh? Because even my son is more in tune with reality than you are, he does not waste his time watching government/corporate, CIA influenced propaganda. 🙄

This topic? And this thread? I have to be honest with you. . . sort of is a mystery to me. I don't watch that much corporate/government TEE VEE. I have no clue who it is about. I don't know who this Dana Perino person even is. I get most of my information about what is going on, from real people, not establishment shills. If they are on cable, corporate TEE VEE still, they are doing what they are told by huge corporations and institutional investors. . . but. . .

. . . . I don't even trust Tucker, TBH. 🙄

iu

‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media​

The CIA and the News Media 2.0​

Episode 432 - The CIA and the News Media 2.0

Corbett • 11/14/2022
"By now, Corbett Reporteers know all about the CIA's infiltration of the news media, from Wisner's Wurlitzer and the CIA's global propaganda network to the Church Committee revelations and the CIA whistleblowers of the 1980s. We were told that the CIA stopped all that (which is a lie, of course). But do you know how the CIA is manipulating the media today? Join James on today's important edition of The Corbett Report podcast as he exposes the incredibly brazen trick behind The CIA and the News Media 2.0."

8104t1.jpg

Thank you for bringing up Carrol Quigley. For those who might have glossed over your post.... here is a video clip of G Edward Griffin speaking about Quigley, and how what he wrote about years ago is relevant as ever, today.

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing up Carrol Quigley. For those who might have glossed over your post.... here is a video clip of G Edward Griffin speaking about Quigley, and how what he wrote about years ago is relevant as ever, today.

The Rhodes Scholars Guiding Biden’s Presidency​

While the WEF’s Young Global Leader program has recently become infamous, it follows the model of a much older program and think tank established with the ill-begotten gains of Cecil Rhodes.
The Rhodes Scholars Guiding Biden's Presidency

image5-39.jpeg.webp

Tragedy and Hope Media – T&H: Your Launchpad for Learning

No, you've simply come to a different conclusion than I have. You assume I have to be ignorant if I don't agree. I won't say that about you -- only that I don't share your conclusion on this.
That's ALL I'm going to say in this topic. I don't put Dana among the list of conspirators because she is working with some on freeing an innocent man.

I'm moving on.
Why would you even mention the name Dana when I have said at least 4 or 5 times that it's not about her?

And I don't know what things in particular you're referring to when you say you've come to a different conclusion than me. I don't know for sure, but I get the feeling you have chosen to not look into certain things. For example, some of what Mister Beale brought up, like the Mena operation. Did you read that book we were talking about, Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA? Because if so, I don't know how you can know about that and think that ONLY Clinton and the Democrats are guilty, and not Bush or the Republican party. There are many more things I could bring up, but like I said before.....this is not something that a few paragraphs can resolve. This is stuff that goes back decades, and requires doing the research, actually looking into it, not through partisan goggles, but putting truth and our country first.

I think Perino hosted the Clinton Initiative thing so as to be seen as objective before the debate.

I may not agree with him on everything, but here's one of the most memorable things he said, that bears repeating....

And btw, I know that most here won't agree with me on this, but to ^ that ^ I would add... no one gets to the highest position in the land, without being part of that 'club' :wink: if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back