FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

So new rule I guess:

Anyone standing behind a speech podium is doing a photo op...

tissue?
you didnt give a shit about that kid having cancer till you could use it as a attack on the democrats.

I'm not the one who said it, Reid did. Did you see me making a ruckus about Sarah Murnaghan? So you're going to say I don't care about kids with cancer?

thats ot what he said. Stop lying. I know exactly what he said. I said what i said, are you stupid or something forrest

Lol. Rage will never win an argument. Calling names won't either. He had the gall to insult this woman's intelligence when she strayed from the script. The media is starting to smell the bullshit coming from Democrats on this one. Oh, those folks at Nellis Air Force base are going to be honored that they took priority over kids dying with cancer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0lFyFJeZSY]Harry Reid: 'Why Would We Want To' Help One Kid With Cancer? - YouTube[/ame]

Of course.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well?

Apparently liberals do... they're the ones wanting the free stuff, the entitlements, the "free" healthcare.

:eusa_doh:

You? Have a very short memory.

Off you go.

/ignore

I'm not on welfare, food stamps or any form of government assistance, since I plan to do something with my life. You? Planning to live people's lives for them via big government?

Wow, what a disrespectful wench you are. I asked you a simple question and both you and Nyvin act like a pair of smart asses. Ignoring me? Fine, afraid of reality you are.

Last edited:
Liberals. What can you say? They have no interest in serious discussion! They'd rather lob insults to civility. Let's list the names I was called here.

Accused of having a "short memory." (Ironic since they can't seem to remember all the screwups Obama's been a part of.)

Was referred to as a terrorist. Since when have I flown planes into buildings and blown up pressure cookers in large crowds?

Was called stupid. Oh really, then why did BD just ignore me? Stupidity is when you don't have the balls or the jugs to answer a direct question.

I could go on.. but seeing as how people would rather run away from the discussion, there is no more point wasting my breath.

Apparently liberals do... they're the ones wanting the free stuff, the entitlements, the "free" healthcare.

:eusa_doh:

Off you go.

/ignore

I'm not on welfare, food stamps or any form of government assistance, since I plan to do something with my life. You? Planning to live people's lives for them via big government?

Wow, what a disrespectful wench you are. I asked you a simple question and both you and Nyvin act like a pair of smart asses. Ignoring me? Fine, afraid of reality you are.

I havn't said one personal attack to you at all. I'm merely responding to your post in the most constructive way possible. If you get insulted by something I really think it's in your own head.

Off you go.

/ignore

I havn't said one personal attack to you at all. I'm merely responding to your post in the most constructive way possible. If you get insulted by something I really think it's in your own head.

You are being a snob, you cannot for the life of yourself answer to the hypocrisy of your own party, but will live for the chance to bash the other side. You insult me by not even giving a serious retort to my arguments. You may want to address your advice to BD, she's the one who left in a tizzy. Talk about taking something personally.

Republicans shut down the government, and then complain because the government is shut down.

Republicans shut down the government, and then complain because the government is shut down.

They also lament the closing of monuments but obviously relish the chance to grandstand at them.

Like this fuckin' POS here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxgBB1_JHs]Republican Congressman Harasses Park Service Ranger: You Ought to be Ashamed! - YouTube[/ame]

The park ranger and the furloughed government worker correctly criticized the congress critter publicly.

You've actually managed to unjustly say the Republicans did it, and yet you ignore the fact that it was Obama who not only said he would not budge nor negotiate, and he coerced or was coerced (which is not clear to me) with or by Pelosi and Reid to not meet with Republicans last Sunday to avoid the shutdown based on his refusal to negotiate.

You can't fool all of the people all of the time, Chris. We open our doors to negotiation. Obama slams his shut and nails it down.

For that, Republicans are blameless in Obama's shutting down the government while happy talking the public. The public is getting wise to that kind of behavior.

You have a new ally in Bill O'Reilly. He's now spouting nonsense too.

We Republicans put people in Congress to stop the spending. When they did, Obama figured out a way to project his wrongdoing on Republicans with his cursed happy talk lies while he's the one who wouldn't engage in give and take. He wants to do all the taking and blame the opposition for it all. What he can't take away is the rise in the National Debt on his watch and trying to blame President Bush for everything:

US National Debt Clock $16,963,564,000,000.00

You've actually managed to unjustly say the Republicans did it, and yet you ignore the fact that it was Obama who not only said he would not budge nor negotiate, and he coerced or was coerced (which is not clear to me) with or by Pelosi and Reid to not meet with Republicans last Sunday to avoid the shutdown based on his refusal to negotiate.

You can't fool all of the people all of the time, Chris. We open our doors to negotiation. Obama slams his shut and nails it down.

For that, Republicans are blameless in Obama's shutting down the government while happy talking the public. The public is getting wise to that kind of behavior.

We Republicans put people in Congress to stop the spending. When they did, Obama figured out a way to project his wrongdoing on Republicans with his cursed happy talk lies while he's the one who wouldn't engage in give and take. He wants to do all the taking and blame the opposition for it all. What he can't take away is the rise in the National Debt on his watch and trying to blame President Bush for everything:

Reagan and the two Bushes created 90% of the National Debt.

Go to ReaganBushDebt.org to see the numbers.

Republicans in both chambers of Congress committed to absolutely refusing to vote for any spending bill that contains funding for ObamaCare. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) and Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) led the charge to get their colleagues to commit to this approach, by putting their signatures to a letter affirming that they will refuse to vote for a CR that contains ObamaCare funding.

And now John Boehner will not let a clean funding bill even be voted on.

Republicans planned to shut down the government when this letter was written.

Apparently liberals do... they're the ones wanting the free stuff.

Free subsidies, free use of government lands free...

Oh wait....wingnut nation has it's own narrative. One based on reactionary talking points

Look who's talking?

Republicans hate women

Republicans hate poor people

Republicans are racist

Republicans are bigots

Republicans are haters

Republicans want to throw granny off a cliff

Republicans are rednecks

Republicans want to destroy America

Republicans are terrorists

Republicans are anarchists

Republicans are child killers (LOL)

Republicans this, Republicans that.

I've heard them all. All of YOUR talking points.

Nuts :cuckoo: but how does this challenge the fact?

Reagan and the two Bushes created 90% of the National Debt.

Go to ReaganBushDebt.org to see the numbers.

Republicans in both chambers of Congress committed to absolutely refusing to vote for any spending bill that contains funding for ObamaCare. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) and Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC) led the charge to get their colleagues to commit to this approach, by putting their signatures to a letter affirming that they will refuse to vote for a CR that contains ObamaCare funding.

And now John Boehner will not let a clean funding bill even be voted on.

Republicans planned to shut down the government when this letter was written.

So um, just where in her comment did she mention Reagan or Bush? Don't deflect.

Forum List

Back