FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

Perspective? HA! YOUR perspective.

"You Republicans want to get the government back online? Ain't happenin' and we ain't negotiatin'! Unless you cooperate with our political agenda, the government gets it!"

"Cooperate with our political agenda..."

oh right. a law that's already passed and verified constitutional is a "political agenda"

Something that "without" the funding/debt crisis wouldn't be up for discussion at all is suddenly something you need to defend. GOP logic at it's finest.

Let's put it this way...

If the democrats were saying "Pass ACA or else we won't fund the government!!!" THEN maybe you'd have a case.

They aren't saying that. They aren't introducing anything new. They aren't asking for votes on it. They don't need to bring up ACA whatsoever. It's the GOP bringing the ACA onto the table.

LOL, the Democrats put the damned thing on the on the table the moment they passed it!! My goodness you are dense.

Lets put it this way:

Democrats are even refusing to fund the National Guard, they want to bar WWII vets from attending a memorial dedicated to THEM. They blockaded the property on Mount Vernon which is private property. They spent the money to block the roads leading to Mount Rushmore, which are state roads. They won't even lift a finger even if it meant helping one kid with cancer.

Pathetic.

tissue?
you didnt give a shit about that kid having cancer till you could use it as a attack on the democrats.

No, it's not. This is what we like to refer to as a "press conference."

So the standards are different?

The seated picture was not a press conference. The standing photo was.

That doesn't mean a thing. So it's only Democrats can stage a publicity stunt but Republicans can't do a photo op? Why can't they just sit down and talk?

Just what's wrong with this country... nobody is serious. Nobody cares. And no, Democrats don't care, elsewise they would be there talking with the Republicans.

So the standards are different?

That doesn't mean a thing. So it's only Democrats can stage a publicity stunt but Republicans can't do a photo op? Why can't they just sit down and talk?

Just what's wrong with this country... nobody is serious. Nobody cares. And no, Democrats don't care, elsewise they would be there talking with the Republicans.

/yawn

"Cooperate with our political agenda..."

oh right. a law that's already passed and verified constitutional is a "political agenda"

Something that "without" the funding/debt crisis wouldn't be up for discussion at all is suddenly something you need to defend. GOP logic at it's finest.

Let's put it this way...

If the democrats were saying "Pass ACA or else we won't fund the government!!!" THEN maybe you'd have a case.

They aren't saying that. They aren't introducing anything new. They aren't asking for votes on it. They don't need to bring up ACA whatsoever. It's the GOP bringing the ACA onto the table.

LOL, the Democrats put the damned thing on the on the table the moment they passed it!! My goodness you are dense.

Lets put it this way:

Democrats are even refusing to fund the National Guard, they want to bar WWII vets from attending a memorial dedicated to THEM. They blockaded the property on Mount Vernon which is private property. They spent the money to block the roads leading to Mount Rushmore, which are state roads. They won't even lift a finger even if it meant helping one kid with cancer.

Pathetic.

tissue?
you didnt give a shit about that kid having cancer till you could use it as a attack on the democrats.

I'm not the one who said it, Reid did. Did you see me making a ruckus about Sarah Murnaghan? So you're going to say I don't care about kids with cancer?

Wow. The GOP can't win for losing!!

Bad News is everywhere for the Republican Party. Even the Fox News poll has found disapproval of the Republican Party jumping to 59% in their latest poll.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party.

The government shutdown isn’t just bad for Republicans. It’s disastrous.

The Republican Party is being destroyed by their own obsession with Obamacare.

Fox News Poll Finds Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing After They Shut Down Government

THAT DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA FOX NEWS, eh? :eusa_whistle:

I for one ain't buying it. The reputation of the GOP was already in the proverbial toilet. All tHAt has to be done is FLUSH

/yawn

... Is that question too hard to answer?

:neutral:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Lets put it this way:

Pathetic.

tissue?

I'm not the one who said it, Reid did. Did you see me making a ruckus about Sarah Murnaghan? So you're going to say I don't care about kids with cancer?

thats ot what he said. Stop lying. I know exactly what he said. I said what i said, are you stupid or something forrest

Of course.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well?

Apparently liberals do... they're the ones wanting the free stuff.

Free subsidies, free use of government lands free...

Oh wait....wingnut nation has it's own narrative. One based on reactionary talking points

Look who's talking?

Republicans hate women

Republicans hate poor people

Republicans are racist

Republicans are bigots

Republicans are haters

Republicans want to throw granny off a cliff

Republicans are rednecks

Republicans want to destroy America

Republicans are terrorists

Republicans are anarchists

Republicans are child killers (LOL)

Republicans this, Republicans that.

I've heard them all. All of YOUR talking points.

Last edited:
The house passed multiple bills that would fund them. But the Democrats rejected it. So, they are willing to slap our vets in the face, blockade private property, barricade state roads and let a kid with cancer die, but for what? Pride?

They passed bills with ransom demands.

Forum List

Back