Fox News poll gives Dems 9-point edge on generic ballot

blue-wave.jpg

Even the right-wing Fox News has Democrats with a large Midterm advantage. Sorry guys, rating "funny" is all you can do.

Quick, tell President Hilary.......

When it is "but but but . . . Hillary", you know the far right is running for hills or sticking their heads into the sand.

:p
Seems it YOU with their head in the sand and ass in the air last time.
Still trusting them polls.
Idiots do that you know.

It's ok, The last I heard Hillary was a shoe in for president.

Yup according to all the polls, the pundits, the prime time new casters and the twenty four hour news programs Hitlery was a shoe in and would be the next POTUS.

Then reality set in. Hell I watched the entire night as Trump slowly came out ahead.

I also watched the news casters acknowledging that Trump was POTUS.

Hell. They all looked like they were sucking on lemons. And the Hitlery supporters were screaming bloody murder and falling all over the place.

I LMAO

Yup according to all the polls, the pundits, the prime time new casters and the twenty four hour news programs Hitlery was a shoe in and would be the next POTUS.

Then reality set in. Hell I watched the entire night as Trump slowly came out ahead.

Hell. They all looked like they were sucking on lemons. And the Hitlery supporters were screaming bloody murder and falling all over the place.

I LMAO
You lied. You said that "all polls" had Hillary as a "shoe in", but polls don't predict the electoral college. They predict the popular vote. Be smart.

I LMAO
You lied. You said that "all polls" had Hillary as a "shoe in", but polls don't predict the electoral college. They predict the popular vote. Be smart.

Bullshit. The polls all had Hitlery as next POTUS.

Be smart.

I LMAO

Be smart.
You made that up. They had her winning the popular vote. Don't make things up. Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

I LMAO

Be smart.
You made that up. They had her winning the popular vote. Don't make things up. Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

Listen dumbass. They had her winning. Period.

Even the right-wing Fox News has Democrats with a large Midterm advantage. Sorry guys, rating "funny" is all you can do.

Wow! Suddenly you like FOX? Usually you lefties are hating them, now you love them? Weird...

Nothing weird about it.

If FOX were predicting a big Rep win then the left would be hating them. Because FOX is predicting a Dem win its love time. LOL

Of course the Dems Blue Wave is not going to happen.

Wow! Suddenly you like FOX? Usually you lefties are hating them, now you love them? Weird...

If they said the Reps were going to clean house then FOX would be a POS once again. LOL
As much as they always seem to hate FOX, they always know what FOX says. Maybe that's why their ratings are so good...

Yea liberals watch Fox more than conservatives do.

I guess that's part of having no job. More free time...

Sorry cons, your rollback of human rights in America will be short-lived. Maybe if you hug your guns harder they'll make reality magically disappear.

Forum List

Back