Fox Poll shows Trump in free fall

Actually yes when you go to real clear politics which gives an average using multiple polls you see this race has been statically tied for awhile now. The more realistic way of how this election is going will be the swing state polls not the national ones.
Oddly you Trumpers were not claiming the race was tied just a few weeks ago.

You were claiming Trump had a big lead.

Were you lying?

Well, well, well. This is awkward. Biden polling over 50% on Fox’s own poll. Results have Trump in a free fall. Perhaps his shark speech nonsense gave peeps a lot to worry about?

Fox News poll finds Biden ahead of Trump by two points by Nick Robertson -

06/19/24 10:10 PM ET President Biden leads former President Trump by two points in a national poll of the presidential election published by Fox News on Wednesday, taking a lead for the first time since last October.

A bare majority, 50 percent, of respondents said they would vote for Biden in November, while 48 percent said they would back Trump. It’s a three-point improvement for Biden over last month’s Fox News poll, where Trump led by one point.

Wednesday’s poll marks the first time Biden has cracked 50 percent support this election cycle, and the first time he has led Trump in a Fox poll since October 2023.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4730684-fox-news-poll-finds-biden-ahead-trump/
IMG_9784.jpeg

Oddly you Trumpers were not claiming the race was tied just a few weeks ago.

You were claiming Trump had a big lead.

Were you lying?
I was never claiming that unlike the far right and far left like you I know to read polls and don’t just cherry pick the ones that support my narrative. Honest people know this race has been basically tied so your take is not surprising .You look at the RCP average of polls it has been a one to two point difference between the two for several months now. That is how it is likely to be right up till Election Day with the usual swing states deciding it.

Well, well, well. This is awkward. Biden polling over 50% on Fox’s own poll. Results have Trump in a free fall. Perhaps his shark speech nonsense gave peeps a lot to worry about?

Fox News poll finds Biden ahead of Trump by two points by Nick Robertson -

06/19/24 10:10 PM ET President Biden leads former President Trump by two points in a national poll of the presidential election published by Fox News on Wednesday, taking a lead for the first time since last October.

A bare majority, 50 percent, of respondents said they would vote for Biden in November, while 48 percent said they would back Trump. It’s a three-point improvement for Biden over last month’s Fox News poll, where Trump led by one point.

Wednesday’s poll marks the first time Biden has cracked 50 percent support this election cycle, and the first time he has led Trump in a Fox poll since October 2023.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4730684-fox-news-poll-finds-biden-ahead-trump/
imo the first debate will be possibly the defining moment of the campaign. And Trump is actually boning up on policy

The FOX news pollster always comes to the rescue of democrats right about this time... no one I know believes this poll... with Trump leading in every swing state how could this be accurate?...

Got to love crazy. When polls showed Biden underwater all the Biden lovers were claiming polls don’t mean anything, polls can not be trusted. Now suddenly not only are they touting polls as if they are the prefect predictor but they are using Fox News which they have claimed is not real news it is made up.
I even saw one Biden apologist that claimed no one would vote for Trump because he was senile and a convicted felon and he was racist. Yet Biden is one of the worst racist still in government, he was not convicted of the crime of having stolen documents he was not allowed to have because law enforcement said he was not competent to stand trial.

Forum List

Back