Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Careful now. Check you information before lie your ass off. Dominion is watching.
Well they can see this then. :fu: Dominion is banned in several states, and Dems have said the same thing about them in the past. Funny they didn’t care about those statements.

Says you, citing you. And of course, you're clueless.

Meanwhile, the courts found that Fox had been lying and granted summary judgment for Dominion on the issue of falsity;

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none ofthe Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore, the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity. "

As always, your willful ignorance is gloriously irrelevant to any legal outcome.
Says you, citing you. And I imagine if you tried taking a QUIZ on the long list of evidences of 2020 election fraud (including Dominion), ,that I posted 2 years ago in this forum, you (like all the other leftwingers who took it) would FLUNK it with flying colors. Wanna try it ?

Then we can see who the "clueless" one is around here. :biggrin:

340968516_540052391400111_9204050737189089631_n.jpg

So you want Fox to lie? You keep side-stepping the issue that the Steal was already ADMITTED TO in PRINT bragged about by the stealers over two years ago naming the means, the people, and the methods all in B&W.

Well they can see this then. :fu: Dominion is banned in several states, and Dems have said the same thing about them in the past. Funny they didn’t care about those statements.
They are banned in about 100 countries. USA needs too get rid of machines at election time, and get back to paper ballots with strict poll watching by both parties. Also, needs to stop relying on courts packed with biased Democrat judges and juries.

Dominion is not used in 6 states. That doesn't mean that they are banned. It just means some other company won the contract. I drive a Dodge. Does that mean that I am banning Fords and Chevies. Okay, maybe toyotas but not Fords and Chevies.

If they were going to get their asses handed to them, then why did Dominion give up 813 million dollars?

Fox admitted no such thing. All they said is that they acknowledge that the court found some things they said later turned out to be untrue. I could say that 100 times a day of every news media on the planet. Guess there's no room for human error unless you are a far left MSM outlet protected by the government.
fox_viewers.gif

when a network's top reports keep telling the same lie day after day, its not human error, its intentional.

They are banned in about 100 countries. USA needs too get rid of machines at election time, and get back to paper ballots with strict poll watching by both parties. Also, needs to stop relying on courts packed with biased Democrat judges and juries.

Tell that lie again. I am sure if you tell it enough times you can get it to break 1000 countries.

Says you, citing you. And I imagine if you tried taking a QUIZ on the long list of evidences of 2020 election fraud (including Dominion), ,that I posted 2 years ago in this forum, you (like all the other leftwingers who took it) would FLUNK it with flying colors. Wanna try it ?

Then we can see who the "clueless" one is around here. :biggrin:

I'm not citing me. I'm citing the court ruling by Judge Eric M. Davis on March 31st.

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none ofthe Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore, the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity. "

That's the difference between us: you cite yourself. I cite the court rulings.

And once again, you never saw it coming.

Strange how entire countries can get paper ballots done and counted in one night and declare a winner, yet leftist “leaders” claim there will be long waits for results even before Election Day arrives. While using this “up to date, modern technology to make things easier”.

And you’re just a moron who worships CNN and MSNBC. You DESERVE to be mocked daily. Care to explain why Dominion gave up over half of what they wanted if they were so confident? And no, you can not just cry about appeals taking too long. Legitimate reasons only.

Fox News' $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems is the largest publicly known defamation settlement in US history involving a media company.
Think about that, the highest known settlement... Fox are paying that tomorrow, no appeals, just pay...

They are paying it to a company worth $80m before the started lying about them..

The original $1.6bn was aspirational. A case like this if it went to court would have been probably no more than $100m...

So the real question is, Why did Fox pay $700 to not goto trial?

Dominion is not used in 6 states. That doesn't mean that they are banned. It just means some other company won the contract. I drive a Dodge. Does that mean that I am banning Fords and Chevies. Okay, maybe toyotas but not Fords and Chevies.
^^^ Idiotic “comparison”. Not unexpected.

So you want Fox to lie? You keep side-stepping the issue that the Steal was already ADMITTED TO in PRINT bragged about by the stealers over two years ago naming the means, the people, and the methods all in B&W.

No one wanted Fox to lie to them....but your ilk. Y'all demanded to be lied to. Fact checking is bad for business.

Alas, the lies you demanded to be fed were laughably unpersuasive in court yet again.

Strange how entire countries can get paper ballots done and counted in one night and declare a winner, yet leftist “leaders” claim there will be long waits for results even before Election Day arrives. While using this “up to date, modern technology to make things easier”.

Sure. States like Idaho, Wyoming, North and South Dakota who have almost no population. Now, go after NY, CA, Tx, Ill, and a few others.

Fox News' $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems is the largest publicly known defamation settlement in US history involving a media company.
Think about that, the highest known settlement... Fox are paying that tomorrow, no appeals, just pay...

They are paying it to a company worth $80m before the started lying about them..

The original $1.6bn was aspirational. A case like this if it went to court would have been probably no more than $100m...

So the real question is, Why did Fox pay $700 to not goto trial?
No, the question you people keep avoiding is why not go to trial if you’re so confident? Why take less than half of what you wanted? You same people cried that it was unfair when Sandmann beat CNN and the rest of the left to the tune of a lot of money. Dems said the same things about Dominion, yet you didn’t care then. Bolding your claims doesn’t make them true.

Fox News-Dominion Settlement: Fox Not Required To Apologize For False Election Claims, Company Says
Fox News issued a statement after the settlement acknowledging “the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false,” before immediately pivoting to claim: “This settlement reflects FOX’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards.”

Dominion repeatedly made court filings suggesting top Fox News hosts didn’t believe fraud claims but aired them anyway—one filing revealed Carlson sent text messages calling the fraud assertions “insane” and “absurd,” and another showed Murdoch conceding some high-profile Fox News hosts had endorsed false voter fraud claims even as he insisted the company didn’t back the theories.

No matter how you call it, Foxnews lied their asses off even while knowing that they were telling lies. You can't change history to suit yourself. Who do you think you are, the Daughters of the Confederacy?
FAIL. I asked for video proof of Fox lying and you come up with a ludicrous, vague quote about "certain claims" (which could mean anything), and I obliterated that dopey line a few posts ago, right here in this thread. Do you read the thread before posting ? Try it.

Sure. States like Idaho, Wyoming, North and South Dakota who have almost no population. Now, go after NY, CA, Tx, Ill, and a few others.
Those countries have a larger population than those states. Try again. And fail again.

Forum List

Back