Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Without evidence, you blindly claimed it would kill him. :cuckoo:

As far as your post #752, I addressed that in post #741.
1. It is hardly "blindly"to say that a 92 year old man (well past average life expectancy) would be frail, and risking death to go to a courtroom, sit there all day on a hard wooden bench (as so often is the case in courtrooms), which is physically straining even to young, healthy people.

2. So the illustrious Cris Thomas has an answer for just about everybody, and their fraud complaints doesnt he ? Too many answers, and too much partisanship falling through the cracks.
As is the case with other fraud deniers, the fraud reporters look a lot more credible than the fraud denier.

3. Now you can address the other 90% of Post # 752.

LOL.....your hero's televised extravaganza went away like a fart in a tornado......or haven't you noticed................... :biggrin:
Leftist loons believe in their political theater clown shows, further burying any chance for credibility they ever might have obtained.
Pretty decent ACTING though.

Obviously neither did Dominion think they would prevail in getting 1.6 billion so they settled for half better than risking nothing. The settlement is done now Dominion gets something, had they not settled and Fox appealed and won, Dominion wouldn't have gotten jack. And what did they get? A settlement on an opinion news program giving their opinions but perhaps just didn't make it clear enough they were just GIVING an opinion!
Fox would have easily won the case had they appealed. Defamation lawsuits ride on 2 things - false claims + DAMAGES. Dominion had no damages.

Except it wasn't the court's. There was no hearing, no jury, it was the lone judge's sole decision in violation of the 7th amendment and he didn't even hear from a single expert witness.
Alan Dershowitz commented on that too, saying a lone judge doesnt get to decide criterea, they are only supposed to be like baseball umpires keeping court methodology intact, but this is a ramification of biased, corrupt, blue state (Delaware) dominated politics.

You wouldn't know evidence if it hit you in the face, Rumphole. I have all of the evidence and it amounts to literally hundreds of links and thousands of pages.
You had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!

It requires common sense. You won't get it.
Yes, like the common sense that a frail 92 year old man, would undergo severe physical strain (possibly fatal) by going to an arduous, draining court trial.
And the common sense that a plaintiff suffering no damages$$, cannot prevail in a civil suit.

Last edited:
You repeated that nonsense for nothing as I already pointed out Dominion may not have been that confident they would prevail.
HAHA. Try watching the Alan Dershowitz interview that toobfreak and I both posted - pay attention to the part where he says no lawyer would consider this case to be winnable for Dominion, and they surely would have lost, if gone to trial.

Last edited:
You do realize the judge's opinion matters while yours does not? You get that, right?

And yes, the judge had made a ruling in the case. A very significant ruling...

In addition, Davis ruled that Dominion had already proved the contested statements' falsity. The jury that is scheduled to be seated in the trial in several weeks won't have to weigh their validity; instead, the judge will instruct them that they are false.
WHAT "statements" ? Concerning (about) WHAT ? To WHAT degree ? Over 800 posts into the thread, and still no one has answers to that. 😐

Oh, its very much the court's finding. With the court granting Dominion summary judgment on the issue of falsity. But don't take my word for it.

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore, the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity. "

The Big Lie just keeps taking one kick in the teeth after another.
I see a quote. I dont see WHO this quote is from, nor do I see a video of anybody saying it. Could be a flat out CONCOCTION.
When it comes to lying, nothing is off the table for liberals,

Dominion will get theirs in time. I don't give a fig if Murdock lost money..the backstabbing bastard. And Fox. Haven't watched their stupid traitorous crap since 2020. and still won't. Why yall care about any of these lyin' bastards. They got plenty of money to buy anybody off.

Okay to all of that.

But what these brainless Left-wing Government Handout Idiots will never understand is -

Yeah, Dominion got some money - they are taking it from poor people.
Fox will get to write the money off of their tax burden -
It's just a business expense.

Except lucid people don't suspect them of providing false or wrong voting data.
Dominion's provision of false or wrong voting data is well beyond just being "suspect". It is proven to be that way, which is why it is banned in 100 countries around the world, who won't touch their rigged junk.

Dominion's provision of false or wrong voting data is well beyond just being "suspect". It is proven to be that way, which is why it is banned in 100 countries around the world, who won't touch their rigged junk.
Ds were complaining loudly about rigged voting machines back in 2016. Of course, this is ignored. Go to 9 minute mark to see them…lol.

And if Dominion had a case, they wouldn’t have taken less tha half of what they wanted you fucking moron! They would have demanded to go to trial and made their case.
You don't understand how those suits work, do you? If it goes to trial, the trial will take a while, then Fox will appeal. It would be years before Dominion sees the money. That's why Dominion settled. Fox settled because they could not risk the "talent", and the executive being questioned under oath.

Forum List

Back