Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Says you, citing yourself. Meanwhile, back in reality, the court's findings result in summary judgment on the issue of falsity. Which absolutely has an authoritative impact on the case and how it can be argued.

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore , the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity."

That summary judgment ended any legal question on whether or not Fox's claims were false for that trial. The issue could be raised on appeal after the trial, but not during.

See, you've confused yourself for the court. YOUR findings are arbitrary and irrelevant. The court's findings are authoritative and binding on the case being tried.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. That tends to hamper your legal arguments.

"But, but my dear leader, Trump, said so, so therefore it's a fact, and has to be true."

Says you, citing yourself. Meanwhile, back in reality, the court's findings result in summary judgment on the issue of falsity. Which absolutely has an authoritative impact on the case and how it can be argued.

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore , the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity."

That summary judgment ended any legal question on whether or not Fox's claims were false for that trial. The issue could be raised on appeal after the trial, but not during.

See, you've confused yourself for the court. YOUR findings are arbitrary and irrelevant. The court's findings are authoritative and binding on the case being tried.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. That tends to hamper your legal arguments.

LOL

I can't believe that idiot actually cited the 7th Amendment in this case. The 7th Amendment doesn't apply here.

Just kidding, I can believe it. I totally believe it.

"But, but my dear leader, Trump, said so, so therefore it's a fact, and has to be true."
Most of the 'legal analysis' from our right wing friends here is just inane pseudo-legal babble....where they make random declarations that they insist the courts are bound to. And then whine and complain when the courts follow the actual law rather than what they made up.

Its such a common theme on this board. I'd say, 80-90% of conservative demands that the judiciary is corrupt.....is just them not having the slightest clue what they're talking about.

LOL

I can't believe that idiot actually cited the 7th Amendment in this case. The 7th Amendment doesn't apply here.

Just kidding, I can believe it. I totally believe it.

If the court grants summary judgment against Fox and for Dominion, why its a 'violation of the 7th amendment'!

If the courts grand summary judgment against Stormy Daniels and for Trump.......crickets.

Even our resident turd polishers don't believe the meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish they spew.

Dominion should be banned from providing any voting machines to America. Our electoral system cannot be relied upon with a company even suspected of providing false or wrong voting data.

So any accusation should ban a voting machine company? Regardless of whether or not the claims are true?

Odd. Are you a constitutional scholar with 60 years of trial court experience? Here's one who disagrees with you.

Odd. Are you a constitutional scholar with 60 years of trial court experience? Here's one who disagrees with you.

So the court's summary judgment on falsity against Fox and for Dominion didn't count.....because a Fox news analyst disagreed with the court?

I don't think you understand how any of this works.

No it isn't. And your calling it a rant just so you can deflect away from my simple challenge that everyone here has seen proves so.

You called the judge a fascist for rendering a summary judgment in tbe case. Even worse, you idiotically invoked the 7th Amendment to justify calling him a fascist.

Yes, that was a rant.

Moron, this is the 7th Amendment...

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Since you barely comprehend English, allow me to educate you...

There are only two parts to that... one, people involved in a civil suit have the right to a trial by jury. That right was upheld in this case and only rejected by the 2 parties involved who decided to settle rather than fight it out in front of a jury.

The second prohibits a judge from overruling a jury's decision. That didn't occur in this case as there was no jury to render a decision for the judge to overturn.

But even worse for you, is your abject ignorance that the U.S. Supreme Court determined the 7th Amendment does not apply to state courts in Minneapolis & St. Louis Railroad Co. v. Bombolis.

Proving my contention that the right has no idea what evidence even means let alone able to recognize it. They think this is actually evidence of anything.

LOL

It doesn't matter what those "certain claims" are. They admitted they were lies told about Dominion.
lol..oh yeah it matters Faux boy. "certain claims" could be ANYTHING. Maybe the claims were that Dominion thought the Kansas City Chiefs didn't really win the Super Bowl. Fox did not admit anything about "lies", as you put it.

The quote you posted just said > "..certain claims about Dominion to be false.” SO ? Anybody can make a claim about somebody, and have it be false. That doesnt mean they lied. They could just be mistaken, or correct but the quantity is a little off. That's not a "lie".

Once again liberals, desperate for anything they can get, bite off more than they can chew, and wind up as the boys who cried wolf. :biggrin:

Imbecile, the "certain claims" were falsehoods they made about Dominion.
Yeah ? :puhleeze:And maybe those "falsehoods" were that Dominion women were ugly. Or maybe the "falsehoods"were that Dominion's construction of a photovoltaic solar park in the Dominican Republic wasn't actually 79MW. According to your quote, the "falsehoods" of "certain claims" could be ANYTHING. :biggrin:

Sorry, demented avengers, this "settlement" does not PROVE there was no election fraud. It just PROVES that Fox News is ALL IN with the lying cabal that is the Mockingbird Media.
:rolleyes:

Of course you've seen it. You just deny it exists.

“We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.”
"Of course" you are an idiot. That quote doesnt have one word in it that shows Fox to have been lying. Hee hee. Maybe you need to go back to vocabulary school.

EARTH TO FAUX FAUN >> false does not = lying. And "certain claims" does not = Dominion voting machines.

When you stop stretching things, USMB might begin to take you seriously, although after what you did CONCOCTING a FALSE vote dump chart, with a red line that YOU DREW into a chart published by the fivethityeight NGO, and pretended it was real, you're probably damaged goods in this forum forever. 😐 :slap:

LOLOLOLOL

Why on Earth would Dominion sue YOU?? You're a senile nobody.
Well, despite the fact that I have exposed their illicit cheating in the 2020 election, numerous times over the past 2 years, including right here in this thread, they probably won't sue me. DANG! :biggrin:

lol..oh yeah it matters Faux boy. "certain claims" could be ANYTHING. Maybe the claims were that Dominion thought the Kansas City Chiefs didn't really win the Super Bowl. Fox did not admit anything about "lies", as you put it.

The quote you posted just said > "..certain claims about Dominion to be false.” SO ? Anybody can make a claim about somebody, and have it be false. That doesnt mean they lied. They could just be mistaken, or correct but the quantity is a little off. That's not a "lie".

Once again liberals, desperate for anything they can get, bite off more than they can chew, and wind up as the boys who cried wolf. :biggrin:

LOL

Imbecile, it was "certain claims" made by court rulings.

Quote the court finding Dominion thought the Chiefs lost the Superbowl...

face-palm-gif.278959

"Of course" you are an idiot. That quote doesnt have one word in it that shows Fox to have been lying. Hee hee. Maybe you need to go back to vocabulary school.

EARTH TO FAUX FAUN >> false does not = lying. And "certain claims" does not = Dominion voting machines.

When you stop stretching things, USMB might begin to take you seriously, although after what you did CONCOCTING a FALSE vote dump chart, with a red line that YOU DREW into a chart published by the fivethityeight NGO, and pretended it was real, you're probably damaged goods in this forum forever. 😐 :slap:

Imbecile, here was the court's ruling...

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore, the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back