Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Nope, there is no way. There was just your retarded opinion, and you're senile.
No dum dum. It was what I posted, PLUS a link. Try reading it.

And after that, try answering the questions in Post # 752, so you can find out how much you don't know (although that small QUIZ is only about 1% of it).

:puhleeze: HA HA HA. You know how many times I've squashed that "certain claims" line in this thread ? OK one more time.
See posts >>

WHAT "certain claims" ? That it's going to rain tomorrow ?
So you really STILL don't know why they settled ? LOL. :laugh:

LOL

It doesn't matter what those "certain claims" are. They admitted they were lies told about Dominion.

:puhleeze: HA HA HA. You know how many times I've squashed that "certain claims" line in this thread ? OK one more time.
See posts >>

WHAT "certain claims" ? That it's going to rain tomorrow ?
So you really STILL don't know why they settled ? LOL. :laugh:

Imbecile, the "certain claims" were falsehoods they made about Dominion.

face-palm-gif.278959

It's all Gaslight Theatre!
Can't you see? They fooled you all!
The "settlement" proves NOTHING but the corruption of the Mockingbird Media, and our CORRUPT Federal Government.
"Fox lied and paid" says the demented LEFT, all the while MISSING what's so OBVIOUS, but "Yay my team!"
Forrest, trees, or something.
Rome wasn't built in a day; nor did it fall in one.

No dum dum. It was what I posted, PLUS a link. Try reading it.

And after that, try answering the questions in Post # 752, so you can find out how much you don't know (although that small QUIZ is only about 1% of it).

Without evidence, you blindly claimed it would kill him. :cuckoo:

As far as your post #752, I addressed that in post #741.

Here's your shred.

In sworn questioning in January by lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems, Murdoch was asked, "Do you believe that the 2020 presidential election was free and fair?"

"Yes," he replied, according to a transcript.

"The election was not stolen," he said later

You get that out of the settlement or are you posting BS?

I see Delldud' got his cute meme generator up and running today.
Beyond that Deldud do you think you can articulate (that kinda means "to say") what it is exactly in this statement you think is bullshit?
I'm not talking about all the standard, worn out, whiny tropes you know like "Liz Cheney is really not a Republican but just a RHINO," or "But Nancy Pelosi didn't let Republicans pick their members," or "the committee didn't allow for cross examination" or any of that ridiculous stuff.
Those ships of untruths sailed long ago.
No, I'm talking about some REAL, legal reason why this committee might not have been legal and valid?
Come on.
If you're going to try to call "bullshit" on something you should have more than a stupid "c-cuz me and all the other people who THINK like me THINK it should have been an illigitimate committee."
You don't get a participation trophy just for thinking something.
Especially when you've been brainwashed by others into thinking it.
LOL.....your hero's televised extravaganza went away like a fart in a tornado......or haven't you noticed................... :biggrin:

Fox got to admit they were wrong, instead of being forced to admit they lied. That's what Fox bought with their money.

I don't care what he doesn't understand. No way they would have agreed to fork over $778m if they knew they would prevail.

Obviously neither did Dominion think they would prevail in getting 1.6 billion so they settled for half better than risking nothing. The settlement is done now Dominion gets something, had they not settled and Fox appealed and won, Dominion wouldn't have gotten jack. And what did they get? A settlement on an opinion news program giving their opinions but perhaps just didn't make it clear enough they were just GIVING an opinion!

“We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.”

Except it wasn't the court's. There was no hearing, no jury, it was the lone judge's sole decision in violation of the 7th amendment and he didn't even hear from a single expert witness.

You are using ignorance of the US civil case process as a defence...

You could have followed this case on TV channels that actually covered it and you wouldn't look so stupid right now...

This is the highest known pay out by Media Company in history... You are trying to say Fox won...
Maybe if you understood math, you wouldn’t look stupid like you usually do dumbfuck. Dominion got LESS THAN HALF of what they cried for. And took it rather than go to trial and LOSE. Your ignorance is outstanding.

Forum List

Back