Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

YOU are the liar. No court certified any of these people as having lied about anything.
1. Saying something false in't necessarily lying.
2. there is nothing to establish what was false or how much.

The evidence showed they lied, gramps. Evidence such as Murdoch saying the election was not stolen. But then allowing his news organization to air bullshit claims about Dominion. Or text messages from some of his employees saying what Powell and Giuliani were spewing about Dominion was bullshit; but then having them on the air to spew their bullshit.

Faun not only is "talkin' BS", he concocts charts that he doctors to make them look how he wants them to look, and then posts them, purporting them to be real.

You lie, gramps. I concocted no chart. I posted the same chart you posted, using the exact same data as your chart, except I put the blue line behind the red line.

And here you are, doing what you always do... make up more bullshit to cover for your previous bullshit.

This is the courtroom where the trial would have been held. The witness chair is not a "hard wood bench." And nothing compels Murdoch to remain in the pews which are.

FuAAN4NWcAM6wYj

The rest of your post is just more made up bullshit.
Witness chair! That is irrlevant. He would probably be in the witness chair for no more than 2 minutes.

Nothing compels him to remain in the pews ? HA HA. And where else is he supposed to go for HOURS ? The guy is 92 years old. Even most women are aready dead at that age. Stop talking stupid.

Witness chair! That is irrlevant. He would probably be in the witness chair for no more than 2 minutes.

Nothing compels him to remain in the pews ? HA HA. And where else is he supposed to go for HOURS ? The guy is 92 years old. Even most women are aready dead at that age. Stop talking stupid.

LOL

You're such a moron, gramps. Where would he go? Before testifying, he could wait in a hotel room until they're ready to call him in. After testifying, he could go anywhere he wants. He doesn't have to remain in the courtroom unless he wants to.

Yes, like the common sense that a frail 92 year old man, would undergo severe physical strain (possibly fatal) by going to an arduous, draining court trial.
And the common sense that a plaintiff suffering no damages$$, cannot prevail in a civil suit.

Sitting in a hotel room is too strenuous for him?

rotfl-gif.288736

HAHA. Try watching the Alan Dershowitz interview that toobfreak and I both posted - pay attention to the part where he says no lawyer would consider this case to be winnable for Dominion, and they surely would have lost, if gone to trial.

LOLOL

Again, gramps, if that were true, Fox would not have settled. They would have saved $778m and their credibility.

Last edited:
You lie, gramps. I concocted no chart. I posted the same chart you posted, using the exact same data as your chart, except I put the blue line behind the red line.
LIE!!!!! You CONCOCTED a false chart, which you took from a fivethirteight chart that I posted, and you drew a non existent red line at the top, trying to indicate a vote dump in favor of Trump.

'You are a LIAR...a CON JOBBER....an AGE-BIGOT.....a THIEF... and a despicable, filthy human being, who should have been banned from this forum years ago. No wonder that literally dozens of posters in this forum have you on ignore. Probably a forum record.

Fox would have easily won the case had they appealed. Defamation lawsuits ride on 2 things - false claims + DAMAGES. Dominion had no damages.
So now you claimed they paid out $787m for nothing...

Just paid it out for nothing...

At which point do you think you look stupid?

LIE!!!!! You CONCOCTED a false chart, which you took from a fivethirteight chart that I posted, and you drew a non existent red line at the top, trying to indicate a vote dump in favor of Trump.

'You are a LIAR...a CON JOBBER....an AGE-BIGOT.....a THIEF... and a despicable, filthy human being, who should have been banned from this forum years ago. No wonder that literally dozens of posters in this forum have you on ignore. Probably a forum record.
Stop with the blue line or red line or what ever it was. Grow the F up.

I tried to copy both posts.

What they acknowledged was next to NOTHING. Ho hum. yawn****

What they acknowledged was...

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore,
the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity."

LOLOL

Again, gramps, if that were true, Fix would not have settled. They would have saved $778m and their credibility.
Murdoch age + confidential internal Fox information. and YOU KNOW it, Mr PHONY as a $3 bill.

Forum List

Back