Fox uses 8 year olds for political smear.

Why won't anyone tell me how reporting on a youtube video is endangering children?

I would say it normally would not be...but apparently the school is getting some disturbing calls, letters, etc. over it.

I doubt if any of those calls are threatening the kids. They are from irate parents who had no idea this went on until it aired. I'm sure the school superintendent finds it disturbing because that erstwhile educator's job is on the line.

So it was just bullshit rhetoric. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks
Threatening to kill the principal doesn't threaten the kids? I guess, if they kill him off campus.:confused:

So, Babble, you're okay with talking about Obama being assassinated, and you aren't okay with kids singing a song praising Obama.

Would you be okay with kids singing about Obama being assassinated? I really, really don't understand your thought process here.

You bet it was unwanted attention. The school is NOT happy to be exposed.
Earlier in this thread, I relayed a story:
"I remember back in the 80's...there was this darling little girl and her brother I used to look after when their mom was busy...almost like family to me
- anyway, I recall a school recital I went to - it had a glorious patriotic theme, and the young children sang this very adoring song about President Reagan,
filled with praise.

We all applauded and thought how nice it was. Not one parent objected.

I guess that was back when patriotism was in vogue."​
I wonder what would have happened if youtube and Fox News would have been around then. Anyone wanna guess?
To be fair, Reagan was like a God to the rightwing.

Correct me if I am wrong here...the parents of those children signed a consent form and were told about this 'song' their children sang regarding Obama...is that right?

You bet it was unwanted attention. The school is NOT happy to be exposed.
"I remember back in the 80's...there was this darling little girl and her brother I used to look after when their mom was busy...almost like family to me
- anyway, I recall a school recital I went to - it had a glorious patriotic theme, and the young children sang this very adoring song about President Reagan,
filled with praise.

I wonder what would have happened if youtube and Fox News would have been around then. Anyone wanna guess?
To be fair, Reagan was like a God to the rightwing.
Could you imagine them getting all freaked out about a tribute song to just about any other President? Kids have done it since the beginning of our country.

And Reagan. Man. The right would have skinned you alive if you objected to paying respect to the President like that -- back then of course.

Times have changed. My, have they.

"
Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, indoctrinated children at a very young age and history proves what happened there. They were all evil dictators. Today we fight a war on terrorism, these young children grow up to be terrorists because the mullahs, ( teachers) have indoctrinated them with hate for anyone who does not beleive as they do. This is a very dangerous road you want to go down and I will have NONE of it.

Because I am one of the "duck and cover" generation, I could go into chapter and verse about how we were indoctrinated. Governments, interest groups, churches, doesn't matter, it has always been so.

We AMERICANS are co-equal indoctrinators with mullahs, fundies, commies, and whomever else is racing down the pike. Those with the inability to view things in any objective way are as guilty as the original perpetrators.

And You, LMAO, will accept and enjoy whatever your "leaders" choose to insert in your nether os, and you will LIKE it, like you have any power to do anything else.

filled with praise.

maybe they could write a nice little kiddy song about Monica blowin bill In the oval office till he came on that woman's blue dress...maybe throw in a line about cigars
Oh geezuz man. Gross.

Making jokes about kids and sex. That's whacked.

it wasn't a joke about sex and kids.. it was a joke about..the reality's of our fearless leaders..

I would say it normally would not be...but apparently the school is getting some disturbing calls, letters, etc. over it.

I doubt if any of those calls are threatening the kids. They are from irate parents who had no idea this went on until it aired. I'm sure the school superintendent finds it disturbing because that erstwhile educator's job is on the line.

So it was just bullshit rhetoric. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks
Threatening to kill the principal doesn't threaten the kids? I guess, if they kill him off campus.:confused:

So, Babble, you're okay with talking about Obama being assassinated, and you aren't okay with kids singing a song praising Obama.

Would you be okay with kids singing about Obama being assassinated? I really, really don't understand your thought process here.

Idiota. Got anything to prove your asinine projection that the principal's life was threatened?

And even if it was (except it wasn't) how does that translate into being a threat against the KIDS?

Correct me if I am wrong here...the parents of those children signed a consent form and were told about this 'song' their children sang regarding Obama...is that right?

No, they weren't. Where are you guys pulling this shit from? Your fucking alternate universe?

maybe they could write a nice little kiddy song about Monica blowin bill In the oval office till he came on that woman's blue dress...maybe throw in a line about cigars

All the actually harmful to you things that presidents from both parties have done, and that's what you go to.
Way to go.

All the actually harmful to you things that presidents from both parties have done, and that's what you go to.
Way to go.

dude that cigar thing was just nasty ...I had to mental image that every time i saw the disingenuous bastard or tried to enjoy a cigar..for years after...it was harmful.. it caused me emotional distress and turned me off cigars...in favour of more harmful cigarettes..you cant judge ...my pain

Last edited:

No, they weren't. Where are you guys pulling this shit from? Your fucking alternate universe?
I guess you could call Fox News Channel a fucking alternate universe:

From a transcript.

SHOW: FOX ON THE RECORD WITH GRETA VAN SUSTEREN 10:23 PM EST
September 25, 2009 Friday

VAN SUSTEREN: I have a copy of a letter in my hand from Dr. Christopher Mann (ph), who is the superintendent of schools, who writes that the lyrics that some people have complained about -- that the lyrics of the song were sent home with the children in advance of the assembly. Is that correct? Have you checked that out?

MITCHELL: That's what we're reporting. Apparently, this is part of school procedure on any type of a skit. The lyrics that are written by probably a teacher in a school are sent home for approval with the parents to see if the parents would object to it. And according to the superintendent, this was sent home in advance of the assembly, and no parents objected to it prior to the assembly, during the assembly or after the assembly.

VAN SUSTEREN: So are any of those parents who -- of the children, have they now come forward and said, A, I didn't get the lyrics, or B, I did get the lyrics, but I've changed my mind?

MITCHELL: We haven't found that yet. I mean, the school district is being very closed-mouthed. They're keeping the children away from reporters and they're keeping the staff away from reporters. They've increased security, so no one can get on the campus. All comment has come from the superintendent's office. No one from the school is commenting about this incident at all. We've had no calls from any of the parents from that school complaining about that skit or complaining about what has happened at that school.

\ http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...&topicId=100007214&docId=l:1045756726&start=7

Last edited:
God you're an idiot.

Parents came forth and were interviewed, and said without dissent that they had no idea what was happening.

The teacher who wrote the lyrics retired, and the superintendent is looking at losing his (or her) job.

Got a link that proves the retarded "principal death threat" claim, and an explanation how that jeopardizes the children?

I guess you could call Fox News Channel a fucking alternate universe:

From a transcript.

SHOW: FOX ON THE RECORD WITH GRETA VAN SUSTEREN 10:23 PM EST
September 25, 2009 Friday

VAN SUSTEREN: I have a copy of a letter in my hand from Dr. Christopher Mann (ph), who is the superintendent of schools, who writes that the lyrics that some people have complained about -- that the lyrics of the song were sent home with the children in advance of the assembly. Is that correct? Have you checked that out?

MITCHELL: That's what we're reporting. Apparently, this is part of school procedure on any type of a skit. The lyrics that are written by probably a teacher in a school are sent home for approval with the parents to see if the parents would object to it. And according to the superintendent, this was sent home in advance of the assembly, and no parents objected to it prior to the assembly, during the assembly or after the assembly.

VAN SUSTEREN: So are any of those parents who -- of the children, have they now come forward and said, A, I didn't get the lyrics, or B, I did get the lyrics, but I've changed my mind?

MITCHELL: We haven't found that yet. I mean, the school district is being very closed-mouthed. They're keeping the children away from reporters and they're keeping the staff away from reporters. They've increased security, so no one can get on the campus. All comment has come from the superintendent's office. No one from the school is commenting about this incident at all. We've had no calls from any of the parents from that school complaining about that skit or complaining about what has happened at that school.
Where's the link to this transcript? Did you do the transcribing yourself? If not, who did? By not giving credit to the transcriber, you are plagiarizing.

Considering the dishonesty in this thread, there is no way I give anything any credibility from you without having the direct source.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8crKFGuxL0A]YouTube - Furious Parents React to Barack Obama School Kids Indoctrination Song Video [FOX News][/ame]

Wow, my eyes are burning. That's what FOX News is? No wonder I never watch it...talk about indoctrination. I bet they're cozy with bin laden...so much hatred in that little clip.

Ravi brings up race when it's irrelevant (racist) and you defend her racism.

Got it. ;)

Sorry but you lose once again and this time it's based on your own standard. You set the standard and therefore you are held to it.

Ravi stated a fact IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS POST and you focused on it. Ravi did not focus on it but YOU did. It was just one thing among many. You ignored all else and only commented on race, meaning that you FOCUSED on it. LOL

So based on your own statement "your focus on it is racist."
Just announcing that another loses is not a very clever debate tactic nor does it have any intellectual integrity, but I understand why you use it.

HUH do you actually think what you just said makes sense???

Ravi made a statement that MENTIONED obama's race and your response was ONLY about race. So Fact is YOU were the only one that FOCUSED on race. However, it's become more than apparent that you lack the integrity to admit when you are wrong and continue to dig your hole deeper and deeper. LOL

Forum List

Back