Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

this is exactly the type of PC SHIT Trump doesn't care for. Why he is leading. 99.9% OF MATURE ADULTS OR KIDS WOULD NOT BLINK TWICE AT THE QUESTION.

When's the last time you heard anybody, anywhere, ask about "making Kool Aid"?

this is exactly the type of PC SHIT Trump doesn't care for. Why he is leading. 99.9% OF MATURE ADULTS OR KIDS WOULD NOT BLINK TWICE AT THE QUESTION.

Oh I hear white folks down here in Alabama asking black people that all the time and usually in a smarmy uppity condescending way! MORON!

Oh I hear white folks down here in Alabama asking black people that all the time and usually in a smarmy uppity condescending way! MORON!

You're attempting sarcasm, right?

Because earlier you said you'd never heard of this. Which matches my experience.

This is the first I have EVER heard about kool-aid and blacks. I know that fried chicken and watermelon are stereotypes. I've heard malt liquor and chitterlings... grape and orange drink... never heard kool-aid.

Forget that already?

You're attempting sarcasm, right?

Because earlier you said you'd never heard of this. Which matches my experience.

This is the first I have EVER heard about kool-aid and blacks. I know that fried chicken and watermelon are stereotypes. I've heard malt liquor and chitterlings... grape and orange drink... never heard kool-aid.

Forget that already?

yes.. i was being sarcastic.

56574f5a2100004a005abb71.png

Harris Faulkner appeared shocked by the seemingly racially-loaded question.

A "Fox & Friends" segment on peach cobbler appeared to get uncomfortably tense when anchor Brian Kilmeade asked co-host Harris Faulkner if she serves Kool-Aid with her meals.

The question was dished out as Faulkner, who is African-American, presented her recipe ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

After Faulkner mentioned that a summer version of her cobbler can be prepared as well, Kilmeade, who is white, asked, “Do you make Kool-Aid?”

As the video above shows, the lively chatter among the four hosts came to a brief halt as Faulkner reacted.

What Kilmeade may or may not know is that the popular mixed drink can be used to racially stereotype African-Americans, similarly to fried chicken or watermelon.

"Uh, do I do what?" she asked.

"Do you make Kool-Aid?" he repeated.

"Uh, no. No, I don’t make Kool-Aid,” Faulkner replied as fellow host Steve Doocy stared quizzically at Kilmeade before asking him, "What?"

"It reminds me of summer,” Kilmeade replied, getting the gang chatting once again as Faulkner pointed out that she did bring an “adult beverage.”

H/T Media Matters

Brian Kilmeade does seem mentally impaired. Harris Faulkner is a pretty, intelligent black woman who is married to a white guy.

Obama_Koolaid_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

polls_obama_kool_aid_3136_347601_answer_7_xlarge.jpeg

8639723b15aa8b369298cabd3749dd76.jpg

tumblr_nmex4u8lIB1uspsfjo1_1280.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

EVERY TIME I SEE THESE SORRY ASS BLACK MF'S ON FOX TRYING TO SELL THEMSELVES TO HITLER WANNA BE'S...I JUST LAUGH MY ASS OFF. CAUSE ALL OF EM ARE JUST A N WORD AWAY FROM QUITING OUT OF DISGUST!!

Since when is Kool Aid a black thing? Now, if he asked if she served Purple Drank, ok

A "Fox & Friends" segment on peach cobbler appeared to get uncomfortably tense when anchor Brian Kilmeade asked co-host Harris Faulkner if she serves Kool-Aid with her meals.

The question was dished out as Faulkner, who is African-American, presented her recipe ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

After Faulkner mentioned that a summer version of her cobbler can be prepared as well, Kilmeade, who is white, asked, “Do you make Kool-Aid?”

As the video above shows, the lively chatter among the four hosts came to a brief halt as Faulkner reacted.

What Kilmeade may or may not know is that the popular mixed drink can be used to racially stereotype African-Americans, similarly to fried chicken or watermelon.

"Uh, no. No, I don’t make Kool-Aid,” Faulkner replied as fellow host Steve Doocy stared quizzically at Kilmeade before asking him, "What?"

"It reminds me of summer,” Kilmeade replied, getting the gang chatting once again as Faulkner pointed out that she did bring an “adult beverage.”

H/T Media Matters

Brian Kilmeade does seem mentally impaired. Harris Faulkner is a pretty, intelligent black woman who is married to a white guy.

hqdefault.jpg

EVERY TIME I SEE THESE SORRY ASS BLACK MF'S ON FOX TRYING TO SELL THEMSELVES TO HITLER WANNA BE'S...I JUST LAUGH MY ASS OFF. CAUSE ALL OF EM ARE JUST A N WORD AWAY FROM QUITING OUT OF DISGUST!!

Yeah! Why she's pretending to be all white?

She should be all like with her pants down round her ass

Chitlins!!!!

Last edited:

H/T Media Matters

hqdefault.jpg

She should be all like with her pants down round her ass and shit

Chitlins!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL....greetings typical FUX viewer....I was wondering when you nazi loving neo nuts was gonna send for me......hey, lets start a keep sell out niggas off of FUX News petition. Are you wit me, David Duck Duke?

Brian is a MENSA. He throws out non sequiturs during interviews all the time. Only he knows what is its relevance to the topic. It's certainly not racial.

Kool-aid isn't a racially charged word...had he asked if she made Grape Drank, I'd have your back on this one...but not Kool-aid.

Then why do racists often include Kool-Aid along with chicken and watermelon when ridiculing blacks?

I had never heard that one before. And I really don't get that as being ridicule or stereotyping anyway. I love fried chicken and watermelon...and kool-aid for that matter. How does any of that translate into a negative?

I'm 69, and Kool-Aid has been a racist stereotype for as long as I can remember.

Injuns drink fire water, not Kool-aid.

Don't worry, the OP's sources are mediamatters and Huffington Puffington Post. Two bastions of liberalism.

This is a non-event.

/end thread.

Actually the video source is Fox Noise.
It was a bizarre question from a guy who looked like he was completely out of place, just fishing for something to say. It got the stunned silence it deserved, but the association with racism, that's equally bizarre.

I wasn't even aware Kool-Aid still existed. I thought that died with the Sixties.

Kool-Aid has been a favorite drink among poor blacks and poor white trash.
So then you finally admit it is not merely a racist stereotype but a class stereotype.

You forgot your sarcasm tag

H/T Media Matters

hqdefault.jpg

She should be all like with her pants down round her ass

Chitlins!!!!

Yep, the libtard establishment is the biggest bunch of racists in the world, but it is a patrician racism, that condescends and wants to herd blacks onto the government plantation producing votes every two years in return for living squalid pointless lives of emptiness and moral vapidity.

Forum List

Back