FOX's GOP Debate (finally watched ....)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So watched some (but not all) of the GOP debate last night....

I need to watch the entire thing -- plus hear more from the candidates, but, based on what I did hear last night, I came away feeling good about:

(1) Ted Cruz; and
(2) Ben Carson

I need to watch the entire thing -- plus hear more from the candidates, but, based on what I did hear last night, I came away feeling good about:

(1) Ted Cruz; and
(2) Ben Carson
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson

(1) Ted Cruz; and
(2) Ben Carson
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson

I'm actually in the Trump camp, but, didn't see much of what he had to say, except the section where they were talking about him giving Hillary and Nancy $, which I didn't like.

I was amused with him telling Rand Paul he was having a hard time LOL!

But I do like his hard line, no nonsense style and bluntness.

(1) Ted Cruz; and
(2) Ben Carson
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson

I'm actually in the Trump camp, but, didn't see much of what he had to say, except the section where they were talking about him giving Hillary and Nancy $, which I didn't like.

I was amused with him telling Rand Paul he was having a hard time LOL!

But I do like his hard line, no nonsense style and bluntness.
The dynamics of this election are going to be wild. If Biden jumps in it's going to look like a cage match on the WWE.

(1) Ted Cruz; and
(2) Ben Carson
I don't watch television much anymore being a 3rd shift guy, what did you think about Carley Florina? I have been hearing that woman is smart.

Here it is in one image....

11229898_946122828764162_2493687816356669025_n.jpg

(1) Ted Cruz; and
(2) Ben Carson
I don't watch television much anymore being a 3rd shift guy, what did you think about Carley Florina? I have been hearing that woman is smart.
Carly did good, real good. They should dump Bush and Christie to 2nd tier and she should go first tier.

Forum List

Back