Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

Don't they have to be found guilty of something, or is this like the bogus Trump charges?
It like when you rear end someone in your car. You are assumed to be at fault. You have to prove it wasn’t your fault. The ship hit the bridge. Unless the harbor pilot gave the orders to ram the bridge, the ship owners are totally responsible.

I have to wonder about some people. When the bridge was built in the 1970’s, most of the calculations were done on paper with pencil. They added in what they believed was an adequate safety margin.

The designs were approved by City Engineers. State Engineers. The Corps of Engineers. And everyone agreed the design was good based upon what we knew.

Container ships have since that time doubled in size twice? Three times? In 1974 ships were still built to the max dimensions of the Panama Canal. Especially civilian ships. Post Panamax, or too big for the canal didn’t start with co trainer ships, but Oil Tankers. Then it was Suez Max. Then we had post Suez Max, ships that wouldn’t fit in Suez.

Dali weighed more than any two cargo ships when the bridge was built. It is bigger than even the most visionary futurist could predict. It weighs more than anyone dreamed a civilian ship would weigh.

So people claim that the bridge was poorly designed or poorly maintained. Nobody imagined a 100,000 ton cargo ship would ever exist.

IMG_0998.jpeg

That’s the ship information from Marine Tracking.

More than 100,000 tons.

Now to the Bridge. I have mentioned I was a Combat Engineer in the Army. Destroying Bridges was in our book. We spent time learning how to do it. It is amazingly simple to do. So seeing it suffer a catastrophic collapse, I’d have been surprised if it didn’t collapse with a main support destroyed like that. Add in the twisting and bending from the ship hit and the result is pretty much what I’d expect.

As for a Terrorist attack? It would have been a lot simpler and easier to have a couple guys plant a hundred pounds of Thermite and burn through the supports.

The Pilots all have TWIC cards. Transportation Worker Identification Credentials.

The people who get those have full background checks to access the port facilities. Their names are in databases, and if you think they aren’t watched, you have no clue of the paranoia of the Department of Homeland Insecurity.

Today everything is recorded. Every action of every crew member is recorded. Every radio call and the precise time of the calls is recorded.

The NTSB will examine every second of those recordings. They’ll look at the design of the bridge, and the materials used in construction. They will have engineers examine the wreckage to determine the exact sequence of events. The computer model will show how every beam bent and flexed and finally failed.

It will likely take more than a year to complete the investigation. The new replacement bridge will probably be halfway built before the report is finished.

Right now based upon our initial information it looks like the Pilot and the Crew tried to do everything they could to deal with the situation. I’ve heard they even tried an emergency anchor drop.

Wait until we know more before coming up with your idiotic conspiracy theories.

Well from watching other videos of the incident in a wider lens, they were clearly on a black ship there for a bit. The generators were apparently kicked on and the smoke indicates that they likely got the engine running there near the last minute.

Of course, they weren't gonna be steering and their wouldn't be any power for propulsion on a generator.
So why did they turn into the pylon if their mainspace lost power?
Seems like they turned at the last minute and the power outage was simply an excuse.

Has there been any speculation yet that Putin did it in order to, say, divert America's attention to its own problems rather than meddle in the internal affairs of others half the globe away?

Last edited:
I noticed the anchor wasn't dropped. I did not notice a pilot boat . The ones I have seen come in like that had a pilot boat and a tug boat. They said a MAYDAY call was made, if they lost power I would have thought dropping anchor would be a solution.
Sad situation all around.

Usually the anchor moves across the bottom until it catches.

It was a terrorist attack without any possibility of doubt and it had zero to do with Russia .Think Deep State which in delegation terms means the WEF .

Simply mark this post mentally ( in whatever terms you wish ) or archive it . It will not take long for the evidence to become so clear that officialdom will have to admit it publicly.

You might find it hard to believe , but the ripple effects of this one incident will affect the whole world drastically and split north America in two .For the next decade .

I will remind you that on October 8 of last year I called the ME incident a False Flag and now few would disagree . Except that today I regard it more as Pearl Harbour 2.0 with Baltimore as PH 3.0 , rather than False Flags .

No, my bet is on Putin's fault
This will be early MSM driven reaction for a time -- entirely predictable .
But later that narrative becomes laughable . Bit like the Ukraine dam collapse , Nord stream pipe lines sabotage ,the Navalny death and Crocus Hall .

Though check out Rolo Slavskiy for the last mentioned . He accesses some very intriguing videos .

Mass casualties is a stretch. Six casualties at present, they lose more than that most weeks at shootings at bus stops in Baltimore or Philadelphia. The real heroes here are whoever stopped traffic in the road before the ship struck. It's sad enough without the dog whistle description. Less drama more facts.

So why did they turn into the pylon if their mainspace lost power?
Seems like they turned at the last minute and the power outage was simply an excuse.

They didn't "turn" into the bridge support. The ship lost all power - total blackout - no steering, no rudder, no anything! They were at God's mercy! When you see the lights come back on at the last second, that is the emergency generator that runs emergency lights. The engines never came back on line. The ship drifted out of the channel when the the anchor was dropped (which is protocol in this situation). The person piloting the ship at the time was from the Baltimore port (required for all ships of foreign registration coming into or out of the port). This was a tragedy that no human had any control over. There is no conspiracy, no political involvement, no anything - just a freak accident caused from mechanical failure that no one could have controlled. The harbor pilot has over a decade of experience and reacted immediately when the blackout happened. The crew did everything he told them. Any person that thinks they could have done a better job is just talking bullshit. They sent out a MAYDAY call immediately, telling the port that they were going to hit the bridge and they needed to stop all traffic across it immediately. There's info shared locally that many of you haven't heard or seen, probably for the best, since people will try to twist words, take things out of context, and continue to spread rumors and conspiracies instead of the truth.

Forum List

Back