🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Sexual harassment / assault is not a 'competition' and does not have different 'degrees' / 'levels' where one is more acceptable than the other.

That being said, I 'applaud' your call for Franken to go.

I do wish one of your reasons would have been, instead of being political, would have been 'because what he did was wrong / it is the right thing to do'.

I do not recall you slamming Trump for his sexual behavior Easy..
smileyteehee.gif

Why would we slam people over allegations? Everything he mentioned have been proven.

Yet you excuse Trump on tape

I do wish one of your reasons would have been, instead of being political, would have been 'because what he did was wrong / it is the right thing to do'.

I DID state that Franken should resign for moral AND political (strategic) reasons.....BOTH apply.

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Hell NO

We will not surrender to republican political ploys. Waaay too much of this occurred in the past.

Al Franken is a HERO! He has handled this with character we all should be proud of.

If Franken is forced to resign....so should Trump

Do we really want to go there?

If Franken is forced to resign....so should Trump

Do we really want to go there?

Trump brings his daughter and son to Raunchy Shock Jock Program..

Watch Trump Say ‘True’ When Called A Sexual Predator In 2006
Another day, another Howard Stern clip.
Even Donald Trump seems to be aware that Donald Trump is a predator.

A recently resurfaced clip from an appearance Trump, his daughter Ivanka and son Donald Jr. made on The Howard Stern show in 2006 shows Trump laughing off ― and even agreeing with ― the idea that he’s a sexual predator.

“Donald. Seriously, you know about sexual predators and all that,” Stern says in the clip, resurfaced by Twitter user Jonah Goodman. Co-host Robin Quivers laughs along with Stern, and interjects to say, “You are one!”

The Donald’s response? Shrugging, laughing, and saying, “It’s true.”

Watch Trump Say ‘True’ When Called A Sexual Predator In 2006 | HuffPost

Trusting markie Dayton to select your candidate is fine by me......

Hell NO

We will not surrender to republican political ploys. Waaay too much of this occurred in the past.

Al Franken is a HERO! He has handled this with character we all should be proud of.

Sometimes we need to sacrifice a pawn to win a chess match.....

If we want to start a Senate investigation on Franken, we need to do the same with our President

What Trumpenstein admitted to is far worse than what Franken is accused of. There are more women and more incidents in the Trump dossier than Franken's single complaint

I think voters can decide what "stunts" and "harassment" they are willing to tolerate, and what constitutes actual contrition and what that's worth. And Franken's "sin" more illustrates how egregious Moore's behavior was .... a long time ago.

Moore could have nippeled this in the bud (now THAT's a pun!) by saying I prayed to be cured of my sinful nature and Jesus saved me just like he'd save all the queers if they'd just prey the sin away. LOL

If we want to start a Senate investigation on Franken, we need to do the same with our President

What Trumpenstein admitted to is far worse than what Franken is accused of. There are more women and more incidents in the Trump dossier than Franken's single complaint

But, patience, my friend.....Trump's upcoming woes are even more damaging than his penchant for treating women like crap....

But, patience, my friend.....Trump's upcoming woes are even more damaging than his penchant for treating women like crap....
Compare Franken to this Odious Orange Poltroon of Shit

Trump publically stated that he sexually assaults women and 12 women came forward and confirmed his story. Trump called them all liars and said it never happened.

BINGO.

If Franken deserves to lose his public job over this then no question so does serial-groper Trump.

Hell NO

Sometimes we need to sacrifice a pawn to win a chess match.....
That's bullshit

What we have learned from 2016 is that the American people want strength, not surrender

Not now NOT EVER

Compare Franken to this Odious Orange Poltroon of Shit

In his OWN words.....(trump is SLIME!!!)

Franken made a bad joke, that would have worked in the 80s btw, about a Hooters calendar girl wearing a Kevlar vest. Trump treated women who wanted to be close to power and money like cheap tarts. Neither person ruined anyone's life. And Slick wouldn't have messed up Monica's life if she'd not told people about their "trysts" and in the end (-: he got her a good job. The Bill and Hill show pretty much ran its course though.

People need to lighten up and focus on the really, really bad people out there .... some of who should have gone to jail. Weinstein, Cosby, Moore, Hassert, Weiner (oh wait he did go to jail)

Forum List

Back