FRANKENSTEIN: Army Veteran Claims Al Franken Groped Her...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Wow, this dude's a real sicko. He really traumatized this poor woman. Democrats need to stop defending him.

Another woman has come forward to accuse Sen. Al Franken of groping her during a USO tour -- this time, an Army veteran who reportedly claims the Minnesota Democrat cupped her breast while taking a photo in Kuwait in 2003.

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, was the fifth woman to accuse the senator of inappropriate behavior, CNN reported. She was also the second person to allege an incident during a USO tour. Three women have come forward publicly and the other two have remained anonymous.

"When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin told CNN. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."

Kemplin told the media outlet she recalled feeling “embarrassed” and wondered if Franken would move his hand or if it was an accident.,,

Army veteran claims Al Franken groped her breast during 2003 USO tour

See I'm not exaggerating when I call liberals filth. Pelosi just threw Conyers under the bus and said he should resign, Franken's days may also be numbered.

See I'm not exaggerating when I call liberals filth. Pelosi just threw Conyers under the bus and said he should resign, Franken's days may also be numbered.

Yeah, i'm actually shocked so many Democrats have defended this pervert. What the hell are they thinking?

Harmless prank I tell ya! Can’t babes take a joke?

I guess if you're Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein, it would be perceived that way. But sane rational folks think it's disgusting pervert behavior.

Forum List

Back