Franklin Roosevelt: A God To The Uninformed

1. While some may believe that the English language is of the Romance or Latinate, it is actually Teutonic, like German.
Some years ago I decided to read Erich Remarque’s book…

41f3ppLsz3L._SY373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

….in the original German. Took a long time, sitting with a German-English dictionary, but I did read it. Today, sometimes I can still get the gist of a written German news story.
The popularity of the novel proves how mistaken Franklin Roosevelt was in his worldview.

a.“Erich Maria Remarque[1] (born Erich Paul Remark; 22 June 1898 – 25 September 1970) was a German novelist who created many works about the horrors of war. His best known novel All Quiet on the Western Front (1928), about German soldiers in the First World War, was made into an Oscar-winning film. His book made him an enemy of the Nazis, who burned many of his works.” Erich Maria Remarque - Wikipedia

3.“His book made him an enemy of the Nazis,…”

Remarque was hardly the only German who was anti-Nazi.

“Approximately 77,000 German citizens were killed for one or another form of resistance…” German resistance to Nazism - Wikipedia

Let's look at a primary source, Allen Dulles, first civilian to head the CIA, and its longest serving director. In "Germany's Underground: The Anti-Nazi Resistance," Dulles wrote of that the German was the only anti-Nazi underground not supported by the United States. (p.22).
On page 140, Dulles states "The plotters (anti-Nazi German resistance)....were told clearly and repeatedly that we had made common cause with Russia...." as the reason they were frozen out.

The NYTimes told the same story, March 18, 1946: "Full Story of Anti-Hitler Plot Shows That Allies Refused To Assist."

Why do you suppose FDR refused to use the anti-Nazi Germans in his battle against Hitler?

4. Here’s the point: Franklin Roosevelt refused to work with anti-Hitler Germans because of his undying love of ‘Uncle Joe’ Stalin. Government school will never teach that Roosevelt could have defeated Hitler and ended the war, years earlier than he did, with the concomitant savings in American lives and treasure, if he did not bend to every one of Communist Stalin’s orders.

The result is explained in the title of this thread.
It will be irrefutably proven in the thread itself.

5. If you believe that FDR functioned totally in the interests of America, and Americans, that he did a wonderful job in pursuing victory in WWII, that he had any sort of moral compass…..

….then you probably voted for Hillary.

You seem to be saying one of two things....

FDR did not try to get us into WWII against the Germans by every crazy pro-England idea he could cook up and against the wishes (not necessarily 100% wrong) of the Charles Lindbergh group according to your version of history?

Or are you saying Hitler was not the greatest threat at the time?

Or are you saying FDR should have sought war with Hitler and Stalin in 1941 because both were madmen?

Or are you saying Trump has no moral compass since he met with the monster Kim Jong Un? Which to speed things along I was ok with despite the cries from the "proconditions" crowds of past years.

Frau Braun PC is still moaning that the Nazis lost

oh, I did not realize that was her angle.

Hatred of Stalin is easy enough to explain. Heck, Churchill nearly got the Brits into a war with Russia. I think at the time I would have been all hands on deck against Germany hopefully not to the point that when the Japanese came to bomb Pearl Harbor there would have been an empty shipyard and a welcoming beach. All the ships would have been in the Med stopping Rommell's supplies. Man our Dec 1941 entry date into the war is a national embarrassment.

Find anything in my posts that you can dispute.

From past posts I realize your goal posts for truth and proof are not at the end of the playing field but someplace around your own 25 yard line. Your posting history follows you around and perhaps a new user ID would be handy.

Thank God "All's Quiet on the Western Front" was translated to English.

I'd rather repeatedly stab myself in the eye with a fork than read a book in German.

Last edited:
1. While some may believe that the English language is of the Romance or Latinate, it is actually Teutonic, like German.

….in the original German. Took a long time, sitting with a German-English dictionary, but I did read it. Today, sometimes I can still get the gist of a written German news story.
The popularity of the novel proves how mistaken Franklin Roosevelt was in his worldview.

a.“Erich Maria Remarque[1] (born Erich Paul Remark; 22 June 1898 – 25 September 1970) was a German novelist who created many works about the horrors of war. His best known novel All Quiet on the Western Front (1928), about German soldiers in the First World War, was made into an Oscar-winning film. His book made him an enemy of the Nazis, who burned many of his works.” Erich Maria Remarque - Wikipedia

“Approximately 77,000 German citizens were killed for one or another form of resistance…” German resistance to Nazism - Wikipedia

Let's look at a primary source, Allen Dulles, first civilian to head the CIA, and its longest serving director. In "Germany's Underground: The Anti-Nazi Resistance," Dulles wrote of that the German was the only anti-Nazi underground not supported by the United States. (p.22).
On page 140, Dulles states "The plotters (anti-Nazi German resistance)....were told clearly and repeatedly that we had made common cause with Russia...." as the reason they were frozen out.

The NYTimes told the same story, March 18, 1946: "Full Story of Anti-Hitler Plot Shows That Allies Refused To Assist."

Why do you suppose FDR refused to use the anti-Nazi Germans in his battle against Hitler?

4. Here’s the point: Franklin Roosevelt refused to work with anti-Hitler Germans because of his undying love of ‘Uncle Joe’ Stalin. Government school will never teach that Roosevelt could have defeated Hitler and ended the war, years earlier than he did, with the concomitant savings in American lives and treasure, if he did not bend to every one of Communist Stalin’s orders.

5. If you believe that FDR functioned totally in the interests of America, and Americans, that he did a wonderful job in pursuing victory in WWII, that he had any sort of moral compass…..

FDR did not try to get us into WWII against the Germans by every crazy pro-England idea he could cook up and against the wishes (not necessarily 100% wrong) of the Charles Lindbergh group according to your version of history?

Or are you saying FDR should have sought war with Hitler and Stalin in 1941 because both were madmen?

Or are you saying Trump has no moral compass since he met with the monster Kim Jong Un? Which to speed things along I was ok with despite the cries from the "proconditions" crowds of past years.

Hatred of Stalin is easy enough to explain. Heck, Churchill nearly got the Brits into a war with Russia. I think at the time I would have been all hands on deck against Germany hopefully not to the point that when the Japanese came to bomb Pearl Harbor there would have been an empty shipyard and a welcoming beach. All the ships would have been in the Med stopping Rommell's supplies. Man our Dec 1941 entry date into the war is a national embarrassment.

What are you embarrassed about?

I think we should have been involved in the war earlier. by Dec 1941 the Germans and Russians were battling for Moscow, the Holocaust should have been obvious, the Battle of Britain was a year old, the invasion of France was May 1940, the war had been going on for some time.

I GUESS we needed time to ramp up production but man.
We did ramp up military production in 1940
But entering a war to assist other countries would not have been popular. We needed something like Pearl Harbor to push us into war

I think we should have been involved in the war earlier. by Dec 1941 the Germans and Russians were battling for Moscow, the Holocaust should have been obvious, the Battle of Britain was a year old, the invasion of France was May 1940, the war had been going on for some time.

But entering a war to assist other countries would not have been popular. We needed something like Pearl Harbor to push us into war

I need to keep remembering it was fathers who fought in WWI sending their children to enjoy the horrors of war.

Charles Lindbergh I have no excuse for.

I need to keep remembering it was fathers who fought in WWI sending their children to enjoy the horrors of war.

Charles Lindbergh I have no excuse for.
Lindbergh was a Nazi sympathizer who opposed any effort to fight Hitler
FDR despised him and refused to give him a military commission

From past posts I realize your goal posts for truth and proof are not at the end of the playing field but someplace around your own 25 yard line. Your posting history follows you around and perhaps a new user ID would be handy.

I notice that the little tap dance that this post of yours represents, was empty of any examples of my postings that are not 100% true, accurate, and correct.

That must gall you to no end.

Excellent.

Hatred of Stalin

I notice that the little tap dance that this post of yours represents, was empty of any examples of my postings that are not 100% true, accurate, and correct.

Excellent.
Your postings automatically go in the distorted bullshit pile and files. Your repeated nonsense claims of them being 100% true, accurate, and correct has been debunked enough times to have reached that automatically distorted bullshit level.

Hatred of Stalin

Excellent.
Your postings automatically go in the distorted bullshit pile and files. Your repeated nonsense claims of them being 100% true, accurate, and correct has been debunked enough times to have reached that automatically distorted bullshit level.

I enjoy forcing dolts like your into vulgarity mode, as it verifies the fact that my posts.....the truth I reveal...puts a burr under your saddle....you donkey.

Nothing has been 'debunked' of my posts, which prove the fact that FDR was anything but a mediocre president, destructive to America and Americans, and embraced dictators and communism.

In fact....I'll review same just for you.

Excellent.

I enjoy forcing dolts like your into vulgarity mode, as it verifies the fact that my posts.....the truth I reveal...puts a burr under your saddle....you donkey.

Nothing has been 'debunked' of my posts, which prove the fact that FDR was anything but a mediocre president, destructive to America and Americans, and embraced dictators and communism.

Bullshit is not a vulgarity. It is a long term used word that distinguishes the fecal matter from steers and female bovines, cows. Normal bovine fecal matter, shit, is commonly used as fertilizer with little dilution or mixing with soil at hand. Bullshit however is so acidic that improper diluting or mixing will kill crops, hence, the term bullshit designates something as false and negative.

Excellent.

Bullshit is not a vulgarity. It is a long term used word that distinguishes the fecal matter from steers and female bovines, cows. Normal bovine fecal matter, shit, is commonly used as fertilizer with little dilution or mixing with soil at hand. Bullshit however is so acidic that improper diluting or mixing will kill crops, hence, the term bullshit designates something as false and negative.

18. Today being the anniversary of the birth of Erich Maria Remarque, June 22, 1898, and as he represents the lynch-pin of this thread, let’s celebrate his birth with a review of what this thread has proven about the Left’s demigod, Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

a. Remarque was one of a very great number of anti-Hitler Germans, to whom Roosevelt could have turned in order to end the regime and the war.

b. Much of Hitler’s military could have been helpful in this regard as there were many anti-Nazis in the upper echelons.

c. There were numerous attempts by Germans in positions of power, to arrange to end the war. The head of British MI6 attested to this.

d. There was only one reason why Roosevelt forbid any liaison with the German resistance: Stalin demanded same.

e. Ending the war through negotiations with these Germans would have saved hundred of thousands of killed and wounded American boys. This was not a consideration for Roosevelt.

f. Military leaders, including Eisenhower, stated that the attack on Germany, D Day, should be via Italy, which the Allies had conquered. Stalin demanded that said attack be via western-most Europe….Normandy. FDR acquiesced to Stalin’s orders.

g. Stalin and Roosevelt both wanted the Normandy D Day so that the Red Army could take half of Europe.

h. Stalin would allow nothing less than ‘unconditional surrender’ so that Germany would be pulverized, and could offer no resistance to Communism post war.

i. After the war, Stalin kept 25,000 American soldiers prisoner…and the Roosevelt administration allowed this….the ‘the betrayal of our own fighting fathers, brothers, husbands, and sons,…’

All of this documented, proven, in this thread......to the chagrin of the vile and vulgar FDR boot-lickers.....you.

All of this documented, proven, in this thread......to the chagrin of the vile and vulgar FDR boot-lickers.....you.

All of that is distorted crap and adds up to nothing more than a warped conspiracy theory.
Why did you come to our country if all you wanted to do is trash it?

Yeah, just what Roosevelt needed.....hmmm...

All of that is distorted crap and adds up to nothing more than a warped conspiracy theory.
Why did you come to our country if all you wanted to do is trash it?

Pointing out that scumbag fdr for what he was isn’t “trashing” America. Quite the contrary.

I was hoping to trick one of the dunces into finding Roosevelt innocent based on the date of his death.

I got two of the dunces.

“The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.”
Shakespeare

Even after Roosevelt’s death, his policies continued.

On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army. Note that some 20,000 US soldiers were never returned.

a. FDR died April 12th..but, based on the date of Marshall's order, the White House clearly knew of the following prior to that:

b. " By May 15, 1945, the Pentagon believed 25,000 American POWs "liberated" by the Red Army were still being held hostage to Soviet demands that all "Soviet citizens" be returned to Soviet control, "without exception" and by force if necessary, as agreed to at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.

When the U.S. refused to return some military formations composed of Soviet citizens, such as the First Ukrainian SS Division, Stalin retaliated by returning only 4,116 of the hostage American POWs. On June 1, 1945, the United States Government issued documents, signed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower, explaining away the loss of approximately 20,000 POWs remaining under Stalin's control." http://www.nationalalliance.org/wwii/wwii.html

BTW.....who were the Russians who declined to return to Stalin after the war?

More than a million Soviet citizens joined the Nazis. Ask yourself this: why was it that the USSR, of all the Allies, had provided the enemy with thousands of recruits? Nearly one million Russian and other anti-Soviet men joined the enemy of their Soviet Army. "The Secret Betrayal"byNikolai Tolstoy, p. 19-20.

Russians would do anything not to return to Roosevelt's pal's 'paradise.'
The 850,000 strong army of Gen. Andrei Andreyevich Vlasov, having gone to the other side, Germany, "to save their country from Stalin" and having later surrendered to US forces, "formed the core of those forcebly repatritated between 1944 and 1947."
"Operation Keelhaul; The Story of Forced Repatriation from 1944 to the Present.by Julius Epstein p.27, 53.

a. Gen. Deniken, former commanding general of the White Russian armies which were supported by the USA in 1917-1920, explained that none of these men served in the Nazi army out of love for Germany..."they hated the Germans" he wrote....rather, they knew what awaited them in the 'Soviet paradise.'

Roosevelt knew, too.
So he knew, it's not like it was going to change the outcome.

16.And yet another irrefutable thread about the Democrat’s god, Franklin Roosevelt…..this god, the man who wasted no efforts at saving the lives of American service men…..

Further:
1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

17. As per the OP, there were many anti-Nazi Germans to whom FDR could have turned to to end the war years earlier than he did.

And, Erich Remarque’s anti-Nazi reputation was due to his book, ‘All Quiet On The Western Front.’

The book was made into a movie…..twice.

More lies and propaganda from the US hating Asian immigrants....There is no Marxism today it died....only Fabian socialism, she lies so much her eyes became slanted.

Last edited:

Oh no....a conspiracy theory from the board idiot

Oh no....a conspiracy theory from the board idiot

Ok, what’s your theory?

Before we listen to your opinion are you successful? Did you make it on your own? Shouldn’t we know your success story before we take your advice?

For example what does don jr know about the real world? Or Ivan’s? The only one who does is melania

Before we listen to your opinion are you successful? Did you make it on your own? Shouldn’t we know your success story before we take your advice?

Troll

dear, we on the left can't trust our own, right wing. Why would the Soviets, when they were already dealing with the "brunt" of the German offensive?

Forum List

Back