Free french fries!

eyeball.jpg

If they'll line up for free fries they'll line up for for a few sheckles

I love that the left calls him a gateway drug to the "alt right"

And I have friends that make fun of me because I have no social media accounts and hardly ever use my cell phone

I guess I was just being paranoid..............................NOT

And I have friends that make fun of me because I have no social media accounts and hardly ever use my cell phone

I guess I was just being paranoid..............................NOT

You're not being paranoid. I once logged into Google and found a map of everywhere I went while the phone was on. I ended up shutting off the location tracking on the stupid thing.

You're not being paranoid. I once logged into Google and found a map of everywhere I went while the phone was on. I ended up shutting off the location tracking on the stupid thing.
There's a way to shut off all your sensors on an android phone.

You can enable developer's mode. I can't tell you how to do it but there are You Tubes on it.

So they mapped you to liquor store, probation office, Walmart and Arbys drive thru? Who was harmed?

So they mapped you to liquor store, probation office, Walmart and Arbys drive thru? Who was harmed?

Lucky I had it shut off when I went to that meeting of the John Birch Society in Bubba's garage.

Now nobody will ever know about that.

Yeah it'll track your every drive if ya let it

You can leave location on or off and also shut the location history on or off.delete all your histories ..even your keyboard history delete that shit to

I have a Pixel 6 Pro. I will probably get the 8 Pro, but I don't take it everywhere.

It's got two numbers, one with unlimited data and one with just talk and text.

A NY number and a TN number.

But I also have a third number. I could have really used this shit in the 90s.
I've written before that I don't take it everywhere. I have a third number because I've been using the watch for workouts, but it can also be a burner phone, so in case anyone has to reach me or I need to call or text someone, it's also got internet, which I can also switch on or off.

Come in Dick Tracy! Mvno's also won't sync your samsung watch to your phone's number for stand-alone operation; only the major carriers do it, like AT&T and Verizon. shiTmoble

With a shit-skin taxi driver earpiece or headphones, it's just as good as any phone. You don't even have to carry a flip phone or a smart phone—just the watch.

I had the black titanium Galaxy 4 Classic. I got the six classic stainless steels. It's Purdy.

I got the big 47mm because I have manly arms and wrists, which have been deemed toxic by the experts.

Google Maps works fine..not as detailed as it would be on your phone screen or head unit..it is quite different..but your car blutooth can recognize it as a phone, and you can listen to the turn-by-turn over blue tooth..glace at your wrist if you need to see it.
Or go old school and just turn the compass on

People are zombies on their screens. If you want less screen in your life, get a watch or a flip phone.

So the FBI can still track you anyway.

Oh yeah

With the Galaxy watches, you've got to use an MVNO who supports Esims.
On the pixel
My regular old line is unlimited everything. which is a physical nanosim.
My talk and text-only line on the pixel is only 12 bucks a month. Its an esim line .

Usuing Tello on the watch which is 15.50 bucks with 2 GB of data. It doesn't burn through data like a phone.

That's with taxes and fee

3 lines, 3 different mvnos, derp

This will help anyone if you want to set it up as a stand-alone Galaxy watch because Samsung frowns on it for some stoopid reason, probably buckets of money from the major American carriers.

They have to let you in, though, because they kind of push the idea that it can be standalone. If they're locking you into only AT&T or Verizon, is it really stand-alone? ...that smells like a consumer-class action if it didn't have a wink-wink workaround...

Works on 5 and 6s to

My 4 was a horror to set up because I bought one off eBay just to try it out. That came from a Delaware pawn shop. The guy who hocked it left all his information on it, and it was locked in. What a fucking nightmare! Esims can be a pain in the ass.

It wasn't Hunter Bidens, thanks to the Lord God, or the FagBI would have killed me by now.

I wanted to try it out. I bought it for $130; that's with tax and shipping. Samsung has the best trade-in program for tablets, phones, and watches; they gave me $200 for the trade-in, up 70 bucks....I don't buy thier phones I like thier tablets and watches

I have money, but I can be frugal.

My 6 was easy to set up... I didn't have to face the ultimate horror of walking into an AT&T corporate store.

You can use any carrier that supports esims It's not that hard to set up, even though the Samsung website will tell you no, you can't wink wink. Anyone doing so or thinking about it should follow the video.

Important
Forget the QR code.
Forget the fucking QR code.
The MVNO will also provide you with a long ASsss code, usually listed under the QR.

You have to use the Samsung Wear app on the phone to set up the watch. No choice. Youre forced.

Take a watch out of the box.

On your phone Disable your mobile data and only use WiFi and Bluetooth.

Then power up the watch and set up basically nothing. Skip everything until the watch and the phone are connected. You can set up whatever you want later.

Like killing Bixby and the Samsung keyboard and using Google Assistant and Gboard
Anyway

Reboot both
After that, see YouTube video.
When you get to the QR code section of the phone app,

a little blue "! Underneath the camera screen, open the app.
Click it, and a box will open.
Paste the code. It does absolutely nothing. You have to click the text field AGAIn where you just pasted the code to pull up a keyboard to hit return, and it'll go.

Click the text field after you paste the code to pull up the keyboard. Hit go.

Let it do its thing.
When it's done, reboot.

You now have a phone on your wrist.

What do you need a screen for that's constantly hooked into the internet?

I see people out at dinner constantly on their screens. I mean what the fuck! you're sitting together why ya looking at a screen?
People bury their faces in their screens all day.

My lady is young, and all her friends are always looking at the screen. For what? Is Samantha bleeding heavily this month? What is so urgent? ...twerkers and tweekers running a muck on Chink Tok?

Women driving and tapping away text messages in brand new SUVs are almost ramming me, especially with voice technology in cars today. There is no need to take your eyes off the road and be aware of whats moving around you. really ladies, KILLIN ME

Technology is not a bad thing. Unfortunately, it's the tyrants upon us who have an extremly evil intent on how they want to use it.

Oh yeah, there is a bug in the Wear app... If you're carrying your spy phone, it'll try to set up a mobile account on your watch once or twice a day. It's looking for AT&T or Verizon sims installed on your phone It doesn't matter what you hit; it's fine. It's just annoying. Everyone who uses the workaround gets it.

Oh yeah yeah yeah, if you leave your phone on at home sitting on your nightstand even with the internet turned off (cellular and wifi data off ), you can forward whatever other numbers you have to the watch as long as the phone is on.

And 6 classic is a little choppy right now but charges incredibly fast ...
My 4 classic was smoother but newer os on 6 classic I'm sure they'll be sending updates ..I've been using it less than a week ...just got it

Last edited:
7 ultra June 10th

I'm pre ordering when I can

Trade in will probably be outstanding but I like my 6 classic ...i may keep it to

No phone is awesome ...I've picked up on just operating it with hand gestures .that shits from mars ..it's really smooth when ya get the hang of it...fuck phones if your just out an about town

Bugs are long gone on 6
So is annoying searching for major carrier sim message

Last edited:
Did I write June ..I was probably high .
It was July

So it is July
Came this afternoon
PXL_20240720_084243934.jpg

Just set it up

Samsung made it much easier to do it as a stand alone

Developer menu esim test mode already switched on ...they moved it to ..took me a few minutes to figure out how to pull up the developer menu cause it's a little different for the 7

In the wearable app on your phone ...settings ...set up Mobil plan ..don't check any of your phone numbers off just tap anywhere else .set up screen just pops up asks you if you want to qr or manual enter long ass code

QR with US Mobil worked first time

Just have Mobil data on your phone off

Blue tooth Wi-Fi on

Gonna work out tomorrow...and leave my phone home ......fuck yeah..

Shame civilization gonna collapse ...I will miss getting shiny things

I gots me a free coupon for fries the other day. I can even remember the name of the fast food dump--the country is saturated with these shitholes. Anyhow, I was thinking about going to the drive thru and just giving them the coupon. And then ask for a cup of free ice water.

Forum List

Back