Free Stuff 2020

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
OK lefties, this thread is for you! We all know you guys are going to vote for more free shit in 2020, but which free shit is the most important? Free healthcare? Free food? Free income without having to work? Please list which free shit is most important to you in 2020.

If the mods wouldn't ban me I could go into detail as to what every shitlib on this board wants.
Damn you rules.

If the mods wouldn't ban me I could go into detail as to what every shitlib on this board wants.
Damn you rules.
Lefties and free shit are one of the hottest topics in politics today, so I doubt any staff would bother you about it. Banning discussion of lefties and free shit would be like banning discussion of 2020 or impeachment. I doubt any staff are THAT partisan...

Damn you rules.
Lefties and free shit are one of the hottest topics in politics today, so I doubt any staff would bother you about it. Banning discussion of lefties and free shit would be like banning discussion of 2020 or impeachment. I doubt any staff are THAT partisan...
Nope...no thanks. I appreciate the offer though.

EJqOCuuXsAAhy_0.jpg

Says so much that is beyond the comprehension of any "Progressive".

The free shit that I see discussed the most by hopeful lefties seems to be free healthcare. I also see a lot of discussion of income without having to work.

I'll start a list of free shit that I have seen proposed by lefties for 2020:

Free college
Free income without having to work
Free healthcare

Feel free to add more to the list, then lefties can pick out the one that they want the most. It'll be a lefty dream list...

I think pocahontas proposed free child care, I'll add that to the list:

Free child care
Free college
Free healthcare

Free housing and free food should be listed as well...

Free housing
Free food.
Free child care
Free college
Free healthcare

OK lefties, this thread is for you! We all know you guys are going to vote for more free shit in 2020, but which free shit is the most important? Free healthcare? Free food? Free income without having to work? Please list which free shit is most important to you in 2020.

Free golf!

upload_2019-11-19_8-4-47.jpeg

Free college
Free healthcare

Feel free to add more to the list, then lefties can pick out the one that they want the most. It'll be a lefty dream list...

Reparations
5 hour work week
100dollar hour "living wage"
Free weed, drugs, syringes
Free houses
Free cars

But that's not enough. We just need more free stuff.

Free college
Free healthcare

Reparations
5 hour work week
Free houses
Free cars

Hey, if you are going to give free weed you need to make beer free also! :beer:

Free college
Free healthcare

Reparations
5 hour work week
Free houses
Free cars

Hey, if you are going to give free weed you need to make beer free also! :beer:

Free IPAs.

Those of you who posted "beer" and or "weed", I'm inclined to agree. That kind of lifestyle paid for by somebody else is ultimately what lefties are after.

Free college
Free healthcare

Free childcare has been mentioned

Free housing and free food should be listed as well...

Free housing
Free food.
Free child care
Free college
Free healthcare

Well you've heard the term "give em an inch and they'll take a mile". And we've already seen that with just about all lefty programs. Today they may opt for free college, once they got that they'll be whining for free Medicare (for example), then free housing, then free income. So I'm all for giving them nothing.

Forum List

Back